Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
TWILIGHT NINJA ACADEMY (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:07 pm
((Yeah... alot of my jutsu Except custom have no explenation takes to much space...))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:09 pm
((I think his profile is here too))  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:23 pm
((Yeah, but even his custom jutsus have no explanation.....again.....wtf?))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:05 pm
((OK... now thats really WTF... check in the custon jutsus if there not there ask a mod to check the recycle bins... ))  

Bloodfang23

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:55 am
((I went through the jutsu list and even clan/bloodline requests but I haven't found ANYTHING. His prof. says something about him having a blood artisan bloodline I think along with a mangekyou sharingan, but no clan. So where's all this sand stuff coming from?))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:12 am
((O dear...))

Still Daisuke lay baren on the wall. He didn't flinch and his mask jingled in the breeze. The girl was strong and managed to get past the sand barracade. ((NOT THE GEN)).  

D a i j b

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:29 am
(( MAJOR WTF MOMMENT! eek . Gawd my profle is the first page. I DONT EVEN USE MY CUSTOMS... besides It was never manditory to put the jutsu description and if I did .... two pages will be just for my puppetry....

I put down the real sand and she was never under the genjutsu's effect since she just came.

I GOT 4 BLOODLINES CAUSE OF HUMAN PUPPETRY! only mangekyo is really mine the rest are my human puppets.... I dont have a clan... I broke away))

Zeramaru was shocked at what the girl was about to do.
"Kiss of death?" was the first thing that came in his mind so he made a seal with one hand. "Fuuton: Shinkuutai Naihatsu (Wind Element: Air Pocket Bursts)" Suddenly in between him and tera was a harmless explosion of wind sending her flying away but Zeramaru had always little control of this jutsu and three more explosions of wind were set off...one happens to be under him and sent him flying into a wall.

"I hate that jutsu..." Zeramaru mumbled.

((Sarium the girl does not want you to fight and she does not want me either so. besides human puppet...no pain...the girl got back in the way Sarium LOL oh and wind go boom if you are near it would also send you flying....it aint deadly it is just ******** anoying.))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:44 am
((hey!!! no one bothered to attack him while he was distracted?))

Tera flew off and hit the roof then fell back on the ground.
Groggily she got on her feet a bit dazed by the impact.
"Whats wrong with him...he has jutsu that could send us flying and possibly kill us but he seems to not know what he is doing" Tera mumbled as she walked towards the strange character known as Zeramaru.
When she was near enough she tried to kick Zeramaru in the face.  

ACsweetpea

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:50 am
((This is all very confusing... crying So how do I find out what sand maze actually IS? I mean I see it under the genjutsu list, I believe that, but how am I supposed to know what it even does? BTW if Fenrir destroyed the fake Zeramaru (which I think is kinda funny since he shows his real body to show the whole honor of "one on one" thing, but then ends up making a fake of himself anyways) does that mean that Fenrir and Ayame are out of the genjutsu? Like I mentioned earlier, I just don't know what the ******** I'm under here!))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:08 am
((ok let me explain better... this is why I dont use my genjutsus even the people who approve them get confused cause all my genjutsus seem like ninjutsus....

This is what happened. Zeramaru did the genjutsu a page or so back it would affect anyone currently in the room. Everything that you did while under the genjutsu's effect was ...fake... you were throwing your attacks at an imaginary me or imaginary sand maze. when you hit the "me" in the maze it goes poof and becomes part of the maze in reality Zeramaru is standing around watching you make idiots of your self. when tera came she was never affected by the genjutsu and when she tackled me it went poof same goes .... i only choked Sarium in the genjutsu and he only kicked me in the genjutsu... you should thank her for destroying the genjutsu... the only other way would be to wound yourself... or hit yourself with a frying pan...))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:29 am
((Works 4 me. thx))

When the genjutsu was released, Ayame returned to her normal self and quite her circular racing. Sweat ran down her face and she took deep breaths as she fell to the floor. They were only just recently promoted to gennin after all. Using a combination of only just learned jutsus was straining the body.

In the center of a wide circle of destruction and debris, Fenrir clutched his right arm and breated heavily. His right arm made random twitches, and with the cloth around it destroyed in the attack everyone in the room could see circular, dark, tattoo-like marks spiraling down his right arm. The attack he had previously made had mutilated his arm, showing its power through its scars. It was pretty obvious that Fenrir would have to rest to at least move his right arm again. Now, strong bone cracking sounds came from Fenrir's body as he slowly walked out of his pit, his eyes focused on Zeramaru. "You little.....shrimp d**k b***h. I hate genjutsu. So quite ******** with me and fight!" As Fenrir finished his shout he stumbled and fell to the ground. Struggling, he pushed himself up using only his left hand. "No. This can not my limit. Now way. I'm not done yet." A barrage of bones sprouted out from his back and extended themselves into wings. Almost unwillingly, Fenrir levitated into the air. By turning all of his bones hollow, Fenrir could now not only fly but have immense speed. On the downside though, taking away the density of the bones would leave them weaker. Though since they were as hard as temperate steel in the first place, Fenrir wasn't really worried about it.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:28 pm
Sarium was angered with the girl forgetting in the way, but the air explosions spooked him and he ran as fast as he could to Zeramarus landing point. Sarium laughed at Zeramaru and brought his arm back so that he could get the most powerful punch he could with this attack and aimed for Zeramarus right arm joint hoping that since it was a puppet he could ruin the movement.  

irishshamrock12

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:06 pm
((flying using bone wings... well i guess you could but i am pretty sure those wings will have to be big to enable flight since there is a supposed power to weight ratio but i wont bother boggle you with a formula right now...))

Zeramaru gave a lazy glance at Sarium as he tried to punch him.
"Ultimate puppetry taijutsu! Senju Soubu (Thousand Hands Manipulation Military Art)"Zeramaru gave out his own punch but the hand opened and a summoning kanji was on its palm and then suddenly more and more arms sprouted out to punch and choke Sarium.

"who said I suck at taijutsu" Zeramaru said then he glanced at the floating gennin but he noticed one possible weakpoint.

Zeramaru was kicked in the face by Tera but was undeterred and his attack continued since he felt nothing.
"Cute" Zeramaru said as he looked towards her. "next time...wear pants" Zeramaru said looking away as he tried to push her.

((my only taijutsu to be honest....))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:09 pm
((may i note that you are wearing a skirt...SKIRT! WHICH means?))User Image  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:15 pm
((This is stupid but hey whatever...))
Blood rushed into the academy and suddenly asked "Has anyone noticed that cloud is being overrun my smoke?" But then he noticed the battle inside and saw Zeramaru, and thought "Why is he here again?"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games