Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1818 1819 1820 1821 1822 1823 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:01 pm
Hope everyone's prepared for the fight against bluetongue.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:19 pm
Welcome Mandy!

*gluggles Tana* You're back! Blue tongue?

Electric Kool-Aid

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:25 pm
Bluetongue is a new cow disease in the England isle area that I read about. As far as I realize, I'm back. (: *gluggle*

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:26 pm
Welcome, Mandy. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

gonk for some odd reason, I feel like i'm not qualified enough to say that anymore... xp  

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:28 pm
You have to be qualified to welcome someone? I sure missed much.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:32 pm
Geez, they should make more interesting or at least unpronounceable names for diseases. Especially ones found in cows...Blue tongue sounds like what happens when you eat too many pixi stix, not something a cow gets! >..<

*gluggles DTT too*

Electric Kool-Aid

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:33 pm
Eh. They are scientists, not creative writers.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:36 pm
I'd say you'd have to be pretty creative to come up with "pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicavolcanoconiosis" *shrug* I'd stay, but my shower calls, and then Notes from the Underground. Oyasuminasai everyone!  

Electric Kool-Aid

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:39 pm
Um...sure!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:42 pm
Electric Kool-Aid
I'd say you'd have to be pretty creative to come up with "pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicavolcanoconiosis" *shrug* I'd stay, but my shower calls, and then Notes from the Underground. Oyasuminasai everyone!

Oyasuminasai!

you don't have to be qualified to welcome anyone, but, I dunno...
Hard to explain.

Off to clean the tortoise tank, and wash the dog!
later  

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Gale OverDrive

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:47 pm
Ooh, Tana's back! Welcome back!

>.> Bluetongue sounds like something I'd be willing to eat XD. domokun

Welcome, Mandy! And please don't judge yourself, I'm sure you're a good RPer.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:26 pm
Thanks. ;B

Tanakietsu

Xyirii

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:57 pm
I'm impressed with how many have actually taken dance. I haven't taken a lesson in my life. Instead, I've just had experience with local professionals.

Gah...if only I could roleplay right now...my poor imagination is taking a beating from all of my college work e_X; I actually want to set up one of my own, but I haven't had the time to dedicate to it yet...I can barely manage to get on here to say hello right now @_@; For that..I do apologize...I was hoping to be a little more active than I am now...my time schedule seems to be different from most people's as well...hur hur...I've always had this problem.

Oh well! I guess that's what happens when life pokes you with a giant spork o' doom. I've been a bit of a lonely person all my life, why would now be any different?

Anywho...just saying hello..again...-<3-

-waves at Tana.- I have no clue who you are but hello anyways! 8D

Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis....I love that term. Amazing what you can do by throwing together a bunch of smaller medical and Latin terms to form one giant, confusing, pretzel of a name for a lung-inhalant caused disease. The name itself is pretty self-explanatory if you're good with medical terms...I find the 'volcano' bit amusing. It's a good thing that its abbreviated version is pneumoconiosis...it's so much smaller and easier to say. XD

Now I'm just rambling...oh well..I'm procrastinating going to bed...

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:30 pm
Xyirii
I'm impressed with how many have actually taken dance. I haven't taken a lesson in my life. Instead, I've just had experience with local professionals.

Gah...if only I could roleplay right now...my poor imagination is taking a beating from all of my college work e_X; I actually want to set up one of my own, but I haven't had the time to dedicate to it yet...I can barely manage to get on here to say hello right now @_@; For that..I do apologize...I was hoping to be a little more active than I am now...my time schedule seems to be different from most people's as well...hur hur...I've always had this problem.

Oh well! I guess that's what happens when life pokes you with a giant spork o' doom. I've been a bit of a lonely person all my life, why would now be any different?

Anywho...just saying hello..again...-<3-

Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis....I love that term. Amazing what you can do by throwing together a bunch of smaller medical and Latin terms to form one giant, confusing, pretzel of a name for a lung-inhalant caused disease. The name itself is pretty self-explanatory if you're good with medical terms...I find the 'volcano' bit amusing. It's a good thing that its abbreviated version is pneumoconiosis...it's so much smaller and easier to say. XD

Now I'm just rambling...oh well..I'm procrastinating going to bed...

yay procrastination!
oh, wait...you're already gone  

HephaestusOS

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:01 am
Xyirii
[Edited Text]

[Edited text]

I'm like an on and off God around this place. Used to be the head of the whole thing, yadda yadda yadda. One of the two founding members blah blah blah. I hit up this hangout while I'm here as my major source of conversation. So, hullo.

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1818 1819 1820 1821 1822 1823 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games