Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1822 1823 1824 1825 1826 1827 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:35 pm
I refuse to do a reunion, that would require us to bring back Silver. I refuse to talk to her or try to contact her in order to do so. Also, she completely vanished when she left, new screen name, e-mail, et cetera.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:43 pm
What if it were a reunion of all the close friends we keep missing, and not Silver? I mean, that wouldn't be fair, but, if we can't contact her...
*shrug*
I dunno. Was just an idea, since we all miss so many people....  

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:39 pm
I barely got to know Silver . . . and she was always kind to me here in the guild. Since her exodus from the realms of Gaia, I have only seen her online on MSN twice. Each time I tried to say 'hello' and was summarily dismissed with the 'this isn't swan!' runaround. I never did find out what happened with her, but to be honest, I never dug that much. sweatdrop

As for Sama-san (Kira, Kyou), I miss him too. He was a very good friend to me, and I valued his friendship. Still, I can only assume RL has gotten him, as there has not been any word from him in any form in months.

As for the others mentioned, I recognize some of those names, others are a bit fuzzy. After what happened, some of them I don't know would want to talk with me anywhoo, so I am fairly bleh about a reunion. Unfortunately, though, when people leave this place it is usually for . . . emotionally charged reasons. I doubt even an engraved invitation would do much good. sweatdrop

*slips on his "Never a Minion" badge and takes a seat next to EKA*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:07 pm
hmmm i was here when galdrea was still galdrea, kyou was here and so was shadowphoneix and city star and overlord uki and i only know because my first rp her was elf wars or something of that nature  

AlwynRowanwind

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:10 pm
Well, mmmkay. The main reason I don't really want to talk to Silver, was we were involved, and then drama happened, et cetera et cetera. I'm just trying to save frustration. I remember every single person mentioned. surprised  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:16 pm
im sooo tired burning_eyes

you know what might be cool to bring back some of the archived things the galven acadamy for one. perhaps someone could take over the critic thread ... yeah just an idea. youd have whole new roleplayers with new ideas and such it would be interesting. a contest would be cool and then the neatest thing comming up for the guild would probably be the fact that this thread is nearing its 2000 page  

AlwynRowanwind

Gale OverDrive

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:10 pm
I was never a minion, and never will be! HAHAHAHA! twisted /crazy

>.>

<.<

XD. I don't know any of these people; it sucks to be young (in the guild I mean).

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:21 pm
Tanakietsu
Well, mmmkay. The main reason I don't really want to talk to Silver, was we were involved, and then drama happened, et cetera et cetera. I'm just trying to save frustration. I remember every single person mentioned. surprised

eek Okay . . . I didn't know that about you, or her.  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Mou

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:32 am
I never really talked to Silver, quite weird actually. When she was still here I was just an annoyng RP noob and teenager, geez. Strange how much you can change in so few years.

But Kira contacted me this summer, couldn't reply though, since I had no internet... but yeah I miss him too, kind of.

No need to ponder about these kinds of things though. They're in the past and things move on, people change and so on. What's the point?

As for being a minion... well I don't remember ever being claimed as one, I'm not really the minion type. Would make for one heck of an troublesome underling.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:35 am
Mou is too outstanding to be a minion! n_n

Yeah, Silver and I made this guild together, but I was reluctant about it. The only reason I had something to do with it, was because we were involved. Then, as the guild grew I feel in love with it. We broke up, but we were still good friends, we just didn't talk as much [if at all], and then she just left. Vanished.

Tanakietsu

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:01 am
Pie disappeared during the great guild downtime. Since it lasted for so long, many just gave up on the GGN.

As do I (excluding City Star).  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:58 am
There was a great guild downtime? Like America's Great Depression?  

Tanakietsu

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:20 am
Well, it was depressing . . .  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:52 pm
Try extremely depressing...  

Mou

Tomha_Domizoko

Shirtless Businesswoman

8,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:05 pm
Hello, just swinging by to say hello and stuff. Just joined the guild.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1822 1823 1824 1825 1826 1827 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games