Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1826 1827 1828 1829 1830 1831 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:14 pm
Ugh... dentists.
I like them... they help fix my trainwreck I call teeth, but...
I hate it when my mouth has to be numbed.

x_X  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:56 pm
Hey! I'm kind of new here so I just clicked on whatever said, "This is for new people," and this so happen to have something like that. I'm aligrrl93! Yeah. I don't really know what to do so can someone please explain to me?  

aligrrl93

AlwynRowanwind

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:06 pm
*gluggles new ppl*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:29 pm
Well, aligrrl, there really isn't much to it. Just read the rules to understand how the place works. As for this thread, it is to introduce yourself, and there are no real RP rules here. Just hang out and chat. 3nodding

I am not really into Metal Gear, though I loved it for the PSOne. Being sneaky is NOT one of my strong points. sweatdrop

About two weeks to the release of the Transformers movie on DVD. I am near drooling over it already!  

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

AlwynRowanwind

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:40 pm
i know someone whos already got it sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:51 pm
*hasb nothing better to do*  

AlesterFirestar

Serenis

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:41 am
Hello everyone, I'm new to the guild, so introductions are in order!

My name is Liv.
RP is to Liv as Cookie is to Cookie Monster.

I simply can't get enough. My record is 13 hours straight of back and forth posting. (Ah, the days in college when you had summers off)

I'm an old timer. College grad, full time job, the works. And a lot of my fellow RP friends on gaia are just entering similar circumstances. While I found myself a nice computer job where I can access the forums all day, my RP friends are not so lucky. I'm starving for some game time.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:34 am
Welcome to the guild aligrrl93 and Serenis! heart

*gives Tana a huggle out of the blue* >3<

Me and games don't match... especially not games that have anything to do with killing anything. I'm just like that, I get way too worked up and end up almost having an heart attack ^^;  

Mou

Serenis

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:57 am
Mou
Welcome to the guild aligrrl93 and Serenis! heart

*gives Tana a huggle out of the blue* >3<

Me and games don't match... especially not games that have anything to do with killing anything. I'm just like that, I get way too worked up and end up almost having an heart attack ^^;

Do you mean like, video games? If so, I seem to have a similar problem. Any time there's a chase scene or a really intense boss or stuff like that, I get crazy anxious and have to turn the thing off. Its some sort of disorder, I'm sure of it.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:15 am
Mou's decked in black! It looks good.

Games are for certain types of people, and that's all there is to it.

heart

Tanakietsu

Serenis

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:34 am
If anyone's looking for something quick and fun to RP, throw any of your characters into the Every Bar thread.

It's a good way to practice new characters to see how they'd react in certain situations. Or if you've got an older character, just toss them in and see what they do under new circumstances! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:06 pm
I totally agree with you Serenis, it's a horrible feeling. I think it has something to do with a too vivid imagination. I mean, I do the same thing with books and when I'm drawing. I get so engulfed with the picture/book that I don't notice anything around me, I'm like almost stepping into the damn thing, I don't notice if anyone around me is talking to me or how many hours I've been in my own world... so scary games=really true for me at that exact moment. It was a loooong time since I felt the same way about writing though... shame really.

Mou is like... always? wearing black. Guess I went a bit overboard with the demon/devil theme this time. pirate  

Mou

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:13 pm
I'm not big into games, but I've had a history with a few...Mario Kart Double Dash, Ookami (so effin pretty!), and then Sonic (on the Genesis) and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (on Super Nintendo). Finally on my PC: American McGee's Alice (which I got crazy into and had nightmares so I understand you Mou *gluggles*) and Warcraft III (night elves are amazing!WHooT! Even if their buildings are totally ents stolen from LOTR).

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:29 pm
Well even though I AM bad at games I have a few I've been obsessed with. My first game was probably Spyro the Dragon, then Theme Hospital (at least I think it was called that), then FFVII (god I loved it soooo much), Age of something something where you build a kingdom and then dominate the world, Sims on PS2 and then occasional periods of Maplestory/Ragnarok/some other trial game stuff online. You probably see a very clear pattern here rofl ... and yes after I've played any game all my dreams look like a scene from the game (all 2d and pixelly, super freaky I tell you).  

Mou

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:34 pm
*is one of those whom video games are for* mrgreen

Warcraft 3 was a great game! *wonders if Blizzard will ever consider making a Warcraft 4 since the success of WoW is still going strong*

You're probably referring to Age of Empires, Mou-chan.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1826 1827 1828 1829 1830 1831 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games