Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
HEY NEW MEMBERS. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you HAVE a 3DS?!
  YEAH
  Not yet D:
  No, and I never will (wow)
View Results

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:20 pm
How much do you think you're worth as a human being, Kelli?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:36 pm
Hello, my username is kitty868theonly! I was just accepted into the guild today (and I think I applied only a few hours before)! Makes me happy a little!

Well... About me...? Well, I guess I'll say that I more of a lurker then a talker. People consider me as anti-social, but maybe it has to do with how your breath might smell you know- making me shut my mouth pretty hard... /end-lame-joke

But seriously, I am mostly a lurker. However, I do usually post/respond when I see interesting topics. I'm sure I will post here, especially when new games that are coming out would be spoken of....

I believe my family owns every Nintendo system there is. I usually stick to my DS, since I can take it anywhere with me. I prefer games that are adventurous, action, strategy etc. Like the Zelda games. Sometimes I'll play games that can be considered as weird/not-that-famous like the Harvest Moon series.

Sorry... Posted too much probably... But, it's nice to meet you all!  

kitty868theonly

Diligent Bibliophile

15,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100

Zylo Allouette

6,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:33 pm
kitty868theonly
Hello, my username is kitty868theonly! I was just accepted into the guild today (and I think I applied only a few hours before)! Makes me happy a little!

Well... About me...? Well, I guess I'll say that I more of a lurker then a talker. People consider me as anti-social, but maybe it has to do with how your breath might smell you know- making me shut my mouth pretty hard... /end-lame-joke

But seriously, I am mostly a lurker. However, I do usually post/respond when I see interesting topics. I'm sure I will post here, especially when new games that are coming out would be spoken of....

I believe my family owns every Nintendo system there is. I usually stick to my DS, since I can take it anywhere with me. I prefer games that are adventurous, action, strategy etc. Like the Zelda games. Sometimes I'll play games that can be considered as weird/not-that-famous like the Harvest Moon series.

You seem interesting, Lurker.
Prepare to be Nintend-wowed by all the Ninidiots around here. (/end lame Nintendo puns)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:13 pm
Zylo Allouette
kitty868theonly

You seem interesting, Lurker.
Prepare to be Nintend-wowed by all the Ninidiots around here. (/end lame Nintendo puns)

LURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRK  

Raptorphobia

Testicular Diabeetus

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:55 am
User Image

Hello ^_^
Username: Testicular Diabetes
Nickname: Brittle

I live in Texas, I'm seventeen... I'm about to start college to be an elementary school teacher. I collect game consoles and rare games. I'm pretty weird, I like silent movies and techno, I love rainbows and cats... Ummmm I am really shy, I like cloudy days and I don't like country music...
I also have a boyfriend, we have been together almost two years.

I joined today, a few minutes ago actually.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:06 pm
welcome aboard Diabeetus. Hope you'll be able to enjoy the Cult.  

MaverickDrifter

l-Kriel-l

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:49 pm
Orphie
digi734
Waynebrizzle
acdc_chick93
Hey my name is Kelli, i just joined this guild. Duhr.

After reading a few comments on this thread i am slightly frightened and yet, i feel at home lol.

HELLO KELLI
TIME FOR INITIATION
ALSO CALLED HAZING.

OR MAYBE WATERBOARDING.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:55 pm
l-Kriel-l
Orphie
digi734
Waynebrizzle
acdc_chick93
Hey my name is Kelli, i just joined this guild. Duhr.

After reading a few comments on this thread i am slightly frightened and yet, i feel at home lol.

HELLO KELLI
TIME FOR INITIATION
ALSO CALLED HAZING.

OR MAYBE WATERBOARDING.
WATERBOARD HAZING  

MaverickDrifter

Akumauri

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:45 pm
Hello my name is Uriel or you can call me Uri for short. I am fifteen years. I owned my first console when I was four years old. It was the SNES. I have or had own the SNES, Nintendo 64 and Gamecube. I also have owned most of Nintendo's handheld systems. I am and will always be a LoZ and Pokemon freak. My preferred genres of music include EDM, Power metal, Symphonic metal and Orchestrated music.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:42 am
Welcome Uri! Nice to see you're doing a bit of advertising for the Cult. We need it...  

Super Cheesio

Shire Baggins

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:38 am
Hey, I'm Laynier!!
I'm currently trying to learn and acquire every nintendo system and game. Ebay, goodwill and flea markets are my best friends. lol

I love the legend of zelda. (although i haven't played them all) I've played Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, and the ds versions.

I still love Pokemon. I don't really know the new pokemon. I'm still lovin the first 150.

I love Grand Theft Auto, and i wish nintendo would bring it to the wii. I am not buying an ps3, just to play it.

Um i guess that's pretty much it. If i keep going i'll ramble.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:57 pm
Hey. I'm scott. I just joined the cult, like what... 5 minutes ago, and I have a Ds and Wii along with a ps2. I'm playing Dragon Quest 9 and TLoZ: Spirit tracks. I'm kinda stuck on both so... if you people could help me, that would be awesome.  

You Silly Wanker

6,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Moonbeam Vixen

Moonbeam Vixen

Intellectual Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:43 am
Hello, I'm Lizz, but call me Moon ^^
I have an obsession for Zelda, Mario, and Pokemon.
My DSi and my Wii are my best friends. (Just kidding...maybe)
I also have a Nintendo 64, which is fun to play when I wanna go old school, or as old school as I have in my possession.
Other than that I'm a lover of fantasy.
I've played just about every Zelda and Mario game out there, and when new ones come out, their my top priority. (Gaming wise)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:59 am
Hello, my name is irken_kieltykamary(Rachel). I have been playing nintendo for longer than I can remember. My older sister owned an NES and I played Zelda and Mario on it almost everyday. Right now I own the NES still (thank god my sister hasn't remembered to take it back to her apartment yet), I also have a Wii, a gamecube(that is useless now because of the wii), and a DSi. I am in 10th grade and am an active member of my school's video game club. Right now I have been really working on Dragon Quest 9 for the DSi (stuck on the third boss stressed ) and on Spirit Tracks on the last level.  

Danny Cheltyka

Invisible Ladykiller

7,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

I Dizzy-Kun I

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:24 am
Um Hello, I'm Dizzy.
I've been playing Nintendo since I was like 4 or something.
I love The SSB games.
I owned the Nintendo64, gamecube, gameboy, DS.
also played, Wii, DSI.
I am currently trying to beat the "New Super Mario Bros."  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games