Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:39 pm
[Wtf? I do read the posts. So stop telling me I'm not.
I only wrote about what Lilli would have said before Bou came in.. and I included that Bou came in. Not to mention with out Knocking? Wth? That's why people have doors. 3nodding
Geez Ori... Calm Down. stare
I don't want to sound rude.. but what's going on? How could Bou hear Klaash in Lilli's room when he wasn't even in there yet... question
Whatever... just... PROCEED. xp
Ignore what happened.
Sorry. sweatdrop ]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:14 am
[[ POOOOPS. D: I missed you gaiz! D< Poodles. ]]]

Klaash blinked. Right, he wasn't married to Lilli, he was married to Melanni. He couldn't spend te majority of his time with a woman who wasn't his wife no matter how much he wanted to. He couldn't neglect either of them. "Uhm, I guess we'll raise the baby in turns...I really didn't plan this all out because of the wedding 'n all..." He looked around the hallway, trying to come up with satisfying exuses.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:24 pm
Bou crossed her arms, seeing he was making up excuses. He kept shifting his weight, looking away, pausing.
"He has to live with either one of you. Takeru and Lilli, or you and Melanni. She's going to go into labor soon...about 10 minutes." She said, looking back at the door.
"She's naming him Toshinori. I'm sure you've heard...I guess your just going to go along with Lusian's plan then. Your not doing anything to stop it. Right now Lilli is hurting more than ever before. And Takeru...I don't know if his recent choices are going to exactly benefit Lilli as he promised her they would. He tries to protect her and care for her. And he does...Most of the time. When he doesn't steal him away...He is a completely different person. It scares me." Bou triailed off.

Nobu hiccupped, trying to get a breath.
"T-Thanks Klara." He said, ashamed to look at her.
"He could die. He's going to die. Why he was laughing so hard!" Nobu cried into his pillows.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:39 pm
Klara sat on the edge of Nobu’s bed feeling utterly powerless. Klara was already saddened to hear of Tuesday’s injuries, seeing Nobu like this unable to help him made it even worse.

“When Tuesday is feeling better we’ll go visit him ok? But right now we need to stay positive.” Klara explained putting on the toughest act she could. She stroked Nobu’s head softly in an effort to comfort him.
“I’m sure Bou is taking very good care of him right now.” She continued. Even though she wasn’t there Klara could smell Tuesday’s blood. It only painted a picture of how severe his wounds were. She tried not to think about it. Tuesday? Can you hear me? She closed her eyes concentrating on an image of Tuesday in her mind.

haruxxx
Crew

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:32 pm
Nobu sighed, trying to calm down.
"You can smell it too." He said, referring to Tuesday's blood.

Tuesday was now laying down, crouched in a ball, resting on his side. He heard Klara's thoughts.
What. His mind demanded. It sounded harsh and cold.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:14 pm
Klaash drifted away into a thought of his own. Who was this Bou woman to tell him how to raise his child? His child. His and Lilli's child.
"Stop telling me what I should do!" He spoke rather aggressively towards her, giving her rather a glare. "Stop telling me that I'm not doing enough for Lilli, you can shut the hell up!"

He breathed in deeply, clentching his fists. "If Lilli wants to take care of Toshinori, I'll let her. She's his mother, and I trust her to make her own decisions. If she wants Toshi to stay with Melanni and myself, then we'll take care of him." This Bou woman kept rattling on about Tuesday and such. "I know Tuesday's going through his own hard times...but you don't have to complain to me."

He looked away, thinking about his actions and the like. I love Lilli tremendously....But...But we can't be together like we were. Like we used to be. I can't love Lilli like I used to...I... He clentched his teeth together and his breathing started to increase as his anger boiled over. I want to love both Lilli and Melanni, but I know I can't...I think I know how Lilli felt when she was confused over me and Tuesday...I'm sorry Lilli...

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:43 pm
Klaash's angry snarl shocked her. She took a step back as he yelled.
"You obvioulsy don't know what the hell to do." She said, her voice cracked. Klaash's yells put her over the edge. She turned and walked away, staggering slightly. She was sick of everyone yelling at her. Tears spilled down her face. Her hands covered her mouth as she let out a choking sound. She tried not to break, not with Klaash so nearby. But she failed. Her sobs broke out as she ran around the corner.
She ran to her room, it was empty. But she didn't care. She could still smell Takeru's blood, it made her hungry. She shut the door, pressing herself against it, she turned around and slid down to the floor, sobbing into her hands.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:55 pm
[Myeah.. I can't really post. razz Unless I make Kyoiya do something really stupid while he's stoned... xd Haha I got an idea..Haha He'll forget Bou told him not to leave.]

Kyoiya felt like he was spinning. I really shouldn't have done that... He thought. He got up from the bed, his head feeling light. Kyoiya sat on the edge of his bed, waiting. He didn't want to black out from getting up to quickly. After a few minutes, he felt fine. He stood up. He walked over to his dresser and put on a short sleeved shirt.
Wow.. this is boring. I hate being alone. Kyoiya thought, walking out of his room. He closed the door behind him.
Kyoiya walked down the hall, and down the stairs. He was on the first floor.
Kyoiya headed toward the living room, hoping he'd find someone to talk to.

---
Chiharu and her friends, Mayumi and Yukie, sat talking in the living room. They were still going on about how hot Kyoiya was. And how Chiharu definitely wanted him.
"Oh shut up you guys. You know you do to." Chiharu said, getting rather annoyed. Chiharu looked away from her two friends and over to the doorway.
Kyoiya came into the room, this time wearing a shirt.
Damn. Chiharu thought.
Mayumi looked to Chiharu, noticing how she'd suddenly become so quiet.
"Oi. Chiharu-chan. What's with you?" She asked her. Mayumi looked in the direction Chiharu was. There was Kyoiya, walking toward them. Kyoiya walked right to them, stopping infront of Chiharu. He grinned.
"Chiharu." He said, though he already had her attention.
"Yes?" She asked him. He sat down on the sofa, next to her.
She noticed his pupils were dilated. Huh?
"I never got to ask before, who are you're friends?" Kyoiya asked.
"Uhm.. this is Mayumi and Yukie." She said.Kyoiya smiled at them. They blushed.
Wow.. they must really think I'm attractive. Kyoiya thought. He'd never really had more than Bou think he was attractive. It was new for him to have several girls practically drooling over him.
"Ah. They're cute." Kyoiya said, winking at them. Chiharu rolled her eyes. I hope he's not the stuck up type.
"But I think you're beautiful, Chiharu." Kyoiya said, caressing her face. He pulled her face closer to his, and kissed her softly on the lips.

Chiharu felt estatic. Her hands held his shoulder, she kissed back eagerly. Kyoiya kissed her still softly, not deep, yet.
Suddenly Kyoiya felt himself losing his judgement, forgetting about everything other than Chiharu.

A few minutes later.. Kyoiya snapped out of it.
Bou. His mind thought. <********. What am I doing? Kyoiya gently pulled back. He smiled. Chiharu pulled back slowly."That was... nice. You're good." She said, smiling. Kyoiya had to admit she had something... though he couldn't put his finger on it."Really? I thought it was amazing. You're as well good." He said, grinning."Hey, babe, I've got to go. I told a friend I'd meet him somewhere." Kyoiya made an excuse to leave. He stood.
"See you." He said, walking out of the room.
Why the hell did I do that? He asked himself.
You were stoned, dumbass. He thought.
Ugh.. I need to tell Bou. It'll make me feel better about it.
Kyoiya ran up the stairs. He went into his room, hoping to find Bou.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:02 pm
Bou sniffed, looking up, Kyoiya was trying to open the door. She got up and let him open it. It smelled like pot. A knot twisted her stomach. Could she handle anything else today? She backed away and sat on the edge of the bed.
"Hi." She said. Tears still streamed down her face.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:11 pm
[[ :/ Bou reacted a little too much. I mean she was the one telling Klaash exactly what he should be doing and all...]]

"That wasn't a convincing talk at all!" He said to himself. "She just wanted to whine and complain to me and tell me how to take care of Toshi..." He breathed angrily, entering back into Lilli's room. "Sorry, Lilli. Bou just wanted to rant to me about things." He smiled lightly.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:13 pm
"Bou." Kyoiya said, hugging her tightly.
"I'm so sorry." He said.
"I shouldn't have even smoked in the first place." He said.
He felt terrible. Bou was haivng a hard enough day.
"I have to tell you before I scare myself out of it." Kyoiya said.
"I want to be completely honest with you. So we don't grow apart and end up lying to eachother." Kyoiya said.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:16 pm
[[Yeah but she was having a shitty day. With Tuesday and all...]]

New tears formed in her eyes. Her eye brows knit together.
"What? What happened?" She asked, her hands in his, she looked him in the eye.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:24 pm
[She's just having a bad day? *shrugs* Maybe she's on her period. LAMO. xd
OKAY... BABY TIME! O:]

Lilli was clutching her stomach when Klaash came back in.
She smiled, weakly. The pain was killing her.
"Oh.. okay." Lilli's bit her lip.
"Oh my gosh." She said. "My water broke... like... a minute ago.. where's Bou? Why were you two yelling?" Lilli asked.
"Klaash.. I'm going into labor." Lilli said. She sounded like it was hard to breathe. She was having labor pains.
----

"Well... I was.. stoned. As you can tell." Kyoiya said.
"And I left the room, just like you'd told me not to.." Bou was looking annoyed like 'get to the point already'.
"Well I.. don't know how to say it other than I made out with.. that girl from earlier. The one that was flirting. I went down into the living room and I guess lost my better judgement." Kyoiya said.
He sighed. He felt a little better, getting it off his chest.
"If you don't forgive me.. I guess I don't deserve it. I shouldn't have gotten that ******** up." Kyoiya said.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:27 pm
[[ LOL. x3]]

Klaash felt rather panicy about all the things Lilli had said. "Bou ran off, she seemed really agitated and she started to get all snippy with me...Do you need anything?" He himself started a little worried and strained, though he was having no physical problems at the moment.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:35 pm
Lilli looked at him, her eyes wide.
"Honestly?" Lilli asked.
"Not to sound rude but I need her... I'm going to have my baby. And Bou is the closest personto a doctor that I know. She supposed to deliver my baby.. which will be born any minute know..." Lilli said.
Her contractions were getting closer together.
Lilli moaned in pain.
"Quick... help me down to her room.. it's on the second floor." Lilli said, standing.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games