Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Neon Love's Gang
Yackity-Yack Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which dream vacation would you choose?
Bahamas
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Tokyo, Japan
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Paris, France
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sydney, Australia
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Hawaii, USA
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
London, England
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Gweener

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:06 pm
Welcome back, Marie-Cris! It's good to see you again and your contributions will be greatly appreciated! *huggles*

All that delicious stuffing gone to waste! What a shame!!! The worst turkey incident I had was when I thought I had all the "guts" out of the inside, u know, the neck and all... but I didn't realize they had stuffed a bag of the giblets in the front neck whole part- GROSS!!!

I STILL have turkey left over. Finally finished off all the side dishes. So I figure I'll debone the rest and use the left over turkey gravy, add some mixed veggies and then a** a crust on top for the biggest turkey potpie you ever saw! xd We've eaten turkey for days after Thanksgiving. We're turkey'd out! I hope my potpie goes over well.

Any suggestions for a good crust are welcome!!!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:58 pm
I think I'm stuffed. stressed  

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:21 am
Hey it looks like things are back to normal, yay! I know what you mean Gwee, were still having turkey. Oh well, it could be worse, at least turkey is healthy for you. smile  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:57 pm
Yes, that's true. Turkey is good for you.
I ate a lot, but spaced it out in small portions... like a cow steadily grazing. xd
But I was definitely surprised that the nurse said I had lost 3 pounds since last month! eek Something must be wrong with that scale. Or maybe all the steady work, cooking, cleaning, entertaining, and stress helped off-set my splurging. I do know I really enjoyed my cheesecake and key lime pie. I did try to go easy on the carbs like the stuffing and baked mac'n'cheese with velveeta.

Now it's time to face the hordes of Christmas shoppers. I was shocked my the amount of people at Wal-Mart looking at all the useless gifts, browsing the cheap dvd's, and clustering the electronic department, when all I was going in for was my weekly groceries. Thank goodness I do most of my grocery shopping at Sav-a-Lot then the Dollar General, before heading to Wal-Mart for the things I can only get there such as big bags of their brand of Splenda.

I don't know about everyone else, but I don't feel up to being stuck in the stores browsing for the perfect gifts. I want a thought out list and a game plan before I head out. No last minute shopping for me this year, PLEASE!

Gweener

Kristabelle015
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:58 pm
Wow! You guys sound completely turkey'd out!!!
We don't do thanksgiving here in NZ, but I have been eating so much junkfood at my new job! stressed I've decided to give it up untill xmas.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:27 am
I've cut most of that out too. Except those days when something looks way to good to resist. smile I'm still munching through turkey. blaugh  

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:15 pm
I'm starting to see Turkey when I go to sleep now. Well; at least it doesn't chase me like Fruit Loops does. ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:15 am
rofl

I went out last night to eat, and get away from leftover turkey. So what do I order? I ordered a turkey sandwich from Arbys. After I started eating, I realized what I had done. whee Oh well maybe tonight. smile

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:14 pm
You silly Goose. hehe
Well; we are now having Turkey Burritos. pirate  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:11 pm
Now that sounds really interesting. I will have to try that smile  

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Gweener

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:15 pm
Giving up all junkfood!?... impossible.

With all this turkey gobbling, it's hard to believe our national bird was almost the turkey, huh!?
I guess it's a good thing since the bald eagle is now endangered. Hey, did y'all hear that there was a possible pumpkin shortage, due to the weather not cooperating. Although, I'm not crazy about pumpkin pie, so I guess it wouldn't affect my holidays much!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:05 am
Yes, I heard something similar to that. And in our neighborhood, on Saturday for the Christmas House Decorating contest, our neighbor across the street won. And that was only because they were the only ones that submitted their entrance form and the only house within the designated area that even decorated their home. The Christmas Tree lighting ceremony consisted of a light pole decorated as a Christmas Tree and a little child flipped on the switch that caused the light to come on. evil The Christmas Parade consisted of one Caboose with a flashing light that said, "Christmas Parade" and people dressed as Christmas characters walking behind it. The highlight of the event was a guy dressed as "Rudolph" who used a Sparkler for his "Red Glowing Nose". It caught his mask on fire and he ended up doing an interesting dance trying to put it out. 3nodding

What is wrong with these people?!

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:21 am
That sounds like the most bizarre Christmas celebration and parade that I have ever heard of Bubbles. @.@ Here I thought some of the people in my town were a little wonky. Wow!

We finally got our tree up this year. We went with a blue and white decorated tree. It looks really great. smile

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:25 pm
Maybe you could send us a snap shot of it. That would be so kewl. You could post it in the photography section and it can be included on the front page. hehe
Oh; and I'm still waiting for a Christmas cheer for the front page of guild. I know, pressure pressure pressure. wink  

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:17 pm
I'm going to have to find my camera biggrin  
Neon Love's Gang

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games