Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans Wolves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose Your Favorite Teen Titan couple?
Robin & Starfire
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Raven & Beast Boy
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:10 pm
Vesta and her brother Italius went up the stairs, catching Scott's scent again. She giggled as it led her to where he was. "Boo!" they both yelled. The two pups.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I' didn't," answered Hera. She then looked to her sisters.

"I did," said Helen. "I heard something from the other sabers, well I was being nosey on them and they did talk near me without knowing I was there anyways. I believe I heard right.... that Midnight is having another litter of cubs," she answered.

"Great! Are you serious," Zeta said.

Gemini listen and said, "Not good." Her ears then picked up as she heard something from afar with her wolf ears. She looked a certain direction and looked back to the others. She then walked slowly away to one of the bushes, trying to pick something up with her ears. All she could hear are paws running on the ground as she lowered her head to the ground.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:41 pm
Blaise growled at what Helen just said. "Great, that just makes things much harder. Especially for the Titans here," he said. Knowing Robin and his friends, even his niece wouldn't kill a pregnant mother. Not even if she was evil.

"That does make things hard," said Raven. She then sat down next to Beast Boy and leaned against his fur. Loving his fur against hers.

Scar then turned his head to Gemini, noticing her attention to something else. "Gemini," he said and walked to her. He then picked his ears up and growled small. He suddenly heard what he heard as he leveled his head to her head level, the ground.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Midnight nodded, now understanding him fully. She was a little slow since she was carrying a litter of cubs now. She then sat in her saber form and rapped her tail around herself. "Then we'll need to gather up some of our good warriors to go," she suggested. 'I'm guessing he's going along. After all he is the leader,' she thought in her mind.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:07 pm
Gemini looks to Scar and lifts up her head quick. "There's something out there," she tells him. "And their coming this way," she said. Gemini then looked back to the others. "Father! We better go now! There's something coming towards us," she said with concern. She was then ready to go. "Hera, we need to move now!" she said.

Hera was surprise and spotted Selene sensing something. "Selene?" she asked. Then looks to Gemini with wide eyes.

"The childs right. Something is coming and I can here flapping wings too," answered Selene. "We better move now," she said.

"Right," agreed Hera. "Alright everyone follow me," she said.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:31 pm
(( I'll be some other harpies and sabers too. you know those extra characters and such. And here are the ones I named earlier in the post. ))

Ruby:
User Image

Topaz:
User Image

Pearl:
User Image

Emerald:
User Image

Sapphire:
User Image  

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:35 pm
(( Spider-robin go ahead. And k to Scorpio ))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:31 am
(Thank you)
Spider-robin slipped through the trees leaping from branch to branch even the wind was muted, he was scan around here to see if he could find any other useful tatical information to be used for the group and act as border defence, but just much and y'know awesome. He hadn't really liked the crowd gig anyway, this way it was much more and quicker, plus he could fart as much as he wanted without anyone getting angry or dying from the dreadful stench he produced.

'Ok let's move, where did you have in mind ?, is thier a safe location nearby ?' Robin asked asserting at least some leadership other the going ons. However already another they hit another ehtical brick wall. Midnight was giving birth to a group of pups, it was bad enough they'd been forced to kidnap the wolves pup's but now they had to take more ?, it was wrong and another ehtical nightmare had presented itself to them. How could they keep overcoming this ?

Beastboy felt a buzz of electricity as Raven brushed up beside hin, suddenly all of this didn't seem so bad. It had forced to realie how he felt for Raven. This all didn't so bad now, he knew is sounded so puke worthy but it was like he had the right cheat codes to win the game and get onto the next level. Now he was gonna but puke but since Raven was here, it didn't actually feel that lame.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:38 am
'Well looks you caught me !' Scott smiled coming about between the wardrobes. 'Now what do you guys wanna play ?' Scott asked in what could to an older maybe moody teen as a patranousing tone, though hopefully this pups pick up on it yet. He didn't mean to but he wasn't overly sure how he was supposed to talk to young children as he'd never had much experience of it himself, however he'd do his best for the sake of the pups.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:08 pm
Hera nodded and said, "There's some ruin trees up ahead and no body really goes there, well since its kind of haunted." She then flew ahead saying, "Lets Go!"

Zeta nodded and ran after Hera. "Ruins?" she then followed by running in her wolf form. And the fact it being haunted wasn't that all great. But if it was a good way to hide them, than that's fine.

Gemini looked around, wondering where Spider-robin was. She then sighed and new she had to run ahead. So instead Gemini followed Hera.

~~~~~~~~

"Teehee!" giggled Vesta. She then jumped onto Scott's back and turned into her two leg form. She looked so cute and looked like someone you can just hug.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:57 am
'H--haunted ?' Beastboy shuddered nervously morpging into a great dame. He began to whimper silently, in any B horror movie it was a no no to never go to a haunted place which was secluded or just generally creepy. He took a deep breath and charged after them yelping silently as he did. He would whine and actually show everybody what he meant but they needed to go now before the bad guy came and kicked their butts again and again.

Robin nodded morphing into wolf form his senses assualted by how strong they suddenly became, he could smell rotting fruit which potency overpowered his smell. His vision became more detailed and clearer, the leaves seemed to have more shade and texture and generally looked more detail, everything had come alive, even as he charged after the group everything seemed so alive and much more vibrant then it ever did before.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:03 am
'Hey cut it out !' Scott playfully mused hovering up on a cloud. 'Do you two fancy a ride around the castle ?' Scott asked softly, he'd only take them around the castle at a safe speed, nothing for their mother to get furious for. Plus he was curious to see what was around the castle since they spent alot of time in the main area and it would be nice to see what else the caslte had in store for them. Hopefully they wouldn't find any more scary villians.  

boy arachnid

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:03 pm
Five harpies with the sabers following them flew towards a path and trying to smell and hear those wolves and other harpies. Then the one leading this harpy group, Sapphire then picked it up and went straight for what she could sense. "Hmhmhm!" she chuckled in her throat. Sapphire always loved a good chase. She was one of the deadliest harpies but very loyal to both her kind and sabers. But she did always favored the sabers more than her own kind.

~~~~~~~~~~

Starcatcher stared at Kimiko and than to the other sabers. She wondered where those two went to, Midnight and Adonis. Although, Midnight was looking strange to her and smelled funnier too. It appears she's the only who doesn't know about Midnight's pregnancy.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:17 pm
"I do! I do!" yelled Vesta in delight. She wouldn't mind a ride.

"Um, ok," smiled Italius. He than transformed into his two leg form, same age as Vesta and hopped on to Scott's back.

Starfire then stood up and walked towards a window, looking outside. "She thought about Robin and the others. Wondering how they're all fearing. the scars she got from the fight earlier did still hurt but she tried not letting it bug her.

Cyborg looks to Starfire and asks nicely, "Starfire? You ok?"

"Yes, I"m fine. Just worried," she answered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Gemini ran, following the harpies, running as fast as she could. She was a little faster and her silver wolf fur made her shine in the sun's light that shines little through the forest. It was weird to her, that she had brown hair has a human but silver-black with little white as a wolf. but then she found it cool. She just wondered how these ruins looked.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:44 pm
Raven nods and follows everyone. She then heard Beast Boy's whine about the old ruins and nuzzled him on the nose as they run, to comfort him. She only ran beside Beast Boy to keep him company.

Blasie ran along side Robin, running at his speed. But then sped up and caught up with his niece. Running is something usually a wolf loves to do, except when its from danger. He then looks to Gemini and said, "You run pretty good for a pup your age." He smile towards her.

Scar ran along side Robin now and watch as his leader sped up to Gemini. He smiles and then starts thinking about his sister and how they use to love running, especially in competitions. To see who was the fastest and it was always Scar who won at the end.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:24 am
Robin kept up with the group glancing around. 'Gemini I have an idea, we'll need to hide our trail. Could you use your wind powers to wipe away our scent, were in not state to fight.' Robin suggested. 'Also incase were seperated could we know what the ruins look like ?' Robin added suddenly realising how dependent they were on one, they had seriously bad luck in this world since they've arrived, they'd been maimed lost thier human forms and many had been slain needlessly in the name of pointless avoidable violence.

Beastboy smilled his dropyy face skin slightly lifted up. All of a sudden those feelings were gone, blown away by the cool electric nuzzle given by Raven. He morphed into a majestic wolf to fit in with the rest feeling like finally his level of bravery finally fit in with the others. He charged ahead the whisps of Blaises tail in front of him. However he contained his speed to allow Raven to be with him.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:48 pm
Gemini smiled at Blaise and said, "Well I am much younger than you are Blaise." She then heard her father's voice and looked back and listen to what he said. "Sure thing father," answered Gemini. She then let herself slow down to the rear of the group as her eyes glowed white and the wind started to blow away any trace of them.

Hera looks to the pup and watches what she does. "Talented pup she is. Always seems to surprise me," she said. The Hera heard what Robin said and nodded. "All you need to know is that it looks old an ancient. As if it's apart of this forest," she explained.

"But to make it easier for you," said Hera. "It has a round turquoise dome room, white old crack walls, and gold pillars. With gray and gold looking tomb stones," she explained.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff