Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:21 pm
"That's good then." Makira said and got up. At least now she had some clothes to put on, rather than wearing cut up pieces of her old dress. She got dressed and then looked at KoTari. "I'll go and make breakfast now." She told him and walked to the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:15 pm
GimmeHug
Yume shook her head,"No idea.." she said sadly "Its my first time going in place like this" she sighed and looked everywhere , she held his hand tight again "Dont dare leave me!" she said half madly half scaredly.

"I won't, I won't." Shin said to Yume. He put his arm around her and held her tight. "I won't leave you." he said, smiling at her. He looked around a bit, and went to the part of the inn where it was full of trees. He saw some gold lying around, and he picked it all up. "I guess my luck hasn't failed me yet," Shin said, grinning.

They both went back to the front of the inn and went inside. Shin asked the demon that was behind the table with the many keys, "Oi. Got any rooms that are free and for two?" he put down the gold in front of him. "I'll pay for as long as I could." he said, winking.

Chi Awase

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:48 pm
Yume looked at Shin "Im so glad he is with me.." she thought to herself. she looked at the the gold he found "You really got some luck" she said and giggled. when they got inside the inn she looked at the demon "I hope he will let us in without too much questions.." she thought to herself, she knew she didnt even looked like demon or a night creature.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:47 am
KoTari watched her leave with a small smile. He stretched and got out of bed, reaching for his clothes.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:52 am
Makira started cooking toast and fried eggs. The warmth of the pan somewhat reminded her of the warm feeling that KoTari gave her. She sighed and blushed as she thought about KoTari.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:55 am
KoTari stood as he finally finished putting all his clothes on. Now it's time to see Makira. He walked out of the room and to the kitchen.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:03 am
Makira heard KoTari coming and turned around to see, but accidentally burnt her forearm on the edge of the stove. "Ow." She said calmly, as if it didn't hurt that much. She looked at it and started blowing on it.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:48 am
KoTari frowned a little when he smelled the burnt flesh and he walked over to her. He put his hand over the burn and when he moved it away the burn was gone.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:28 am
Makira smiled. "Thanks." She said and kissed his cheek. She turned her attention back to the pan. She scooped the egg from the pan and placed it onto the plates, where the toasts were already on. "Breakfast is ready." She said and smiled. She took the plates and placed them onto the table.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:54 am
"Looks really good," KoTari said to her. He walked into the dining room and sat down on one of the chairs.

(gone for another hour, or maybe less since Immunology usually ends early)  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:10 am
Makira also sat down and started eating. "So, what do you have planned today?" Makira asked curiously.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:01 am
"Not sure. Maybe we could go out shopping or something," KoTari said.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:10 am
Makira then remembered the wedding. "WEDDING DRESS!!" She blurted out excitedly, raising her arms in joy. Chains popped out of the ground and shot through the second story and out the roof. Makira looked embarrassed. "Whoops..."

[[xD Makira -> sweatdrop ]]  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:13 am
KoTari looked at the chains. So she can still use that ability? It wasn't because of that spirit thing that haunted her? "It's fine. I guess I could employ Koto to help with the repairs," He said and returned his gaze to Makira, "You want to go wedding dress shopping? Lets' eat first, before the plaster poisons our meal."  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:24 am
Makira smiled and then started eating her meal again. She was happy that she could use her abilities without sharing it with the demon anymore. She watched KoTari ate as she ate, admiring his every bite.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games