Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:25 am

]VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Hunter was running pretty fast, Veronica clung to him. Not that she needed to. He was holding her tight enough. Then her feet were touching the ground. "Well-" She was cut off by a kiss. He was in a rather good mood?
He, then, scooped her up into his arms, twirled and continued to kiss her.
"My God You are in a rather good mood." She smiled up at him. "I'm great." She replied softly, standing on her tippy toes. And yeah, it was still a challenge for her to reach his lips this way. She managed to kiss his chin before returning to flat feet. She giggled, "I just realized I'm not wearing shoes." Veronica shook her head at herself before asking, "How'd things go with you and Dylan? He is still alive, figurtivly speaking of course?"

DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Ravin was blushing and pulling him closer. He loved how powerful their holding onto each other felt. It was like, since both of them were immortally strong they could have that much more passion. With everything. Oh. That sounded hot.
"Yeah, I had a snack." He chuckled, "Actually according to your little brother I am a snack." He kissed Ravin again, with more passion.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:08 am

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter chuckled and kissed her again, this time more demanding as he slipped his tounge in to massage hers gently for a moment before pulling away to answer her question. "Yes, he's still in one piece." Good now that that was out of the way. he wrapped his arms tightly around her and kissed her happily, he was just amazingly blissful with her. He was so happy to realize that there was a chance to spend all of eternity with this wonderful girl and he was estatic about it. And his feirce kisses showed his happyness as he formaly ravished her mouth.

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:04 pm

Ravin Black

Ravin reacted crazily. She pulled him even closer, fiercely kissing him back as he kissed her. Ravin's hands tangled up in his black hair. She rained kisses over his still tan face and his perfect lips. The more she inhaled his scent, the more she kissed and touched him. The more she wanted more from him. Ravin grew hot just after a few moments of kissing.

Ravin finally pulled away with a smack of her lips. "My God," she breathed, "what's gotten into you? It's like..." She shook her head. "What is it?"
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:24 pm

VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

Hunter was kissing her with utmost passion. And Veronica was loving it. It was only going to get better after he changed her. Because then he wouldn't have to be so annoyingly careful with her.
"Thats good," She was being wrapped into his arms and he kissed her deeper. Was that possible? Apparently so.
She hooked her arms behind his neck and pulled herself up to him. He acted with such happiness. Veronica felt her heart aching with love for him.
Something struck her, it was night time. She gently pulled her mouth off of his and took him by the hand with a sly smile. "Come with me," She whispered, pulling him towards the house. She pulled him around to his backyard and to the middle of the grass.
She bit her bottom lip and looked at him. "Look up," She smiled and did as she said, hoping he did the same. Tonight was to be a full moon. And it was. It was gorgeous. Little stars were painted around the bright circle.

DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Ravin was allowing her fingers to tangle in his hair. Dylan groaned into their kiss as he pulled her into his arms, lifting her feet off the ground. He pushed her up against the tree behind them and slid his tongue down from her mouth to her neck when she spoke. "I'm stronger," He smiled devishly. "I dunno, its just... its better." He bit at the skin of her neck, his hands on her hips, holding her against the tree.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:19 pm

Ravin Black

"God," Ravin groaned as his tongue slowly worked its way down her neck. He was pushing her against the tree, his hands on her hips. She breathed hard, her cheeks flushing bright red. She felt alive again.

This was outrageous. But fun. Her thoughts were horribly sarcastic and awesomely hot at the same time. Ravin licked her lips. Shyness took over her. His strength was awesome. Ravin squirmed playfully in his arms and turned away from his kisses. He smiled devilishly. That made her blush even more.

Ravin looked up at him with shy eyes and a slightly timid smile. Don't ask her why she was so timid. She just was.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:35 pm

DylanLeeKeith

User Image

"Are you okay beautiful?" Dylan paused for a moment. He couldn't really resist though. He kept nibbling at the skin of her neck.
His body shook gently. Ravin was blushing like crazy. Something he never did as a human. And if Hunter was truthful about his skin tone, he still wouldn't as a vampire. Thank god. He hated blushing. Even the burning sensation in his cheeks kind of embaressed him on some levels. No one else could tell though.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:50 pm

Ravin Black

Ravin giggled softly as he continued to nibble on her neck. "Mhm," she hummed, groaning slightly. "I'm perfect. It's just that..." She blushed even more. "God, you're so strong. I never thought it could be like this." And I'm insanely attracted to you now, she added silently.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:53 pm

DylanLeeKeith

User Image

"You're so cute," Dylan chuckled against her skin, his lips traveled south down her skin for a moment. "Its not even as good as it could be yet." His throat was starting to burn again.
Oh ********! Seriously? Way to ruin a moment. His fangs emerged slightly and pricked her skin. But not enough to break it. He forced himself to not bite into her.
Plus, they were still in the middle of the woods. They should probably get back to the school.. But could he handle that?

samanthaualani

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:07 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter followed Veronica to the backyard and looked up as she had indicated. A full moon, Hunter smiled and hugged Veronica. It was beautiful out indeed, he had all the beauty he wanted in his arms however. He pulled her down to sit next to him on the grass and held her close to him. "Beautiful." his gaze not on the moon but on Veronica.

ll Sorry My computer was being a butt >.< ll
ll EWwwwwwww, terrible and icky and im BLOCKING!!! *cries* ll
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:11 pm

VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

Hunter pulled her down to sit. He was holding her cloes to him. Veronica looked over at him as he spoke a single word. Though, he was not looking up. His eyes were focused on her. She felt her cheeks burn. "I love you," She kissed him on the lips gently.

||no worries||
||and awh Demo-it was cute(: ||

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:12 pm

Ravin Black

She caught her breath at his words. Ravin blushed even more and nearly melted in his arms. "I look forward to that," she purred softly against the feel of his lips.

Ravin felt his fangs graze her skin. She tilted her head back as he pricked into her skin. She groaned softly at having his fangs in her veins Ravin felt as if they were one. "It's okay," she murmured. "Take my blood. Please."
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:13 pm

||wow. my last post. was s**t.): ||

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:15 pm

DylanLeeKeith

User Image

"As do I my love." Dylan licked his lips hungrily. He wanted blood. Damn his burning throat. It was a horrid feeling. When would it leave?
"Are you sure? Its not going to hurt you is it?" His fangs were baring at the word blood. Oh how sweet hers must be.
But would it help? Like, would it be as sweet and gushiy as a humans?
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:23 pm

Ravin Black

Ravin breathed, "Yes. It's not going to hurt me, Dylan. Just take it. You're young and so hungry." She grinned to herself. He licked his lips hungrily. "And my blood tastes soo good," she purred in his ear.

Ravin ran her hands up and down Dylan's sides. She licked her lips lustfully, wishing that Dylan would just plunge his fangs into her throat already.

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:27 pm

DylanLeeKeith

User Image

At the word hungry his fangs instantly bared and sunk into her throat.
Ravin was rubbing his sides and he shook with pleasure. As he sucked at her blood, oh lord. It really did taste good. And the smell. Jeez. He was in bliss. It was near as good at the human girls. He liked the attack, the chase though. Which was something he would never do with Ravin.
Well, atleast not the kind of attacking he did with the human or deer, or other animal. He pulled back, licking his lips clean. Then his tongue ran over the closing holes in her skin. "Oh Ravin," He sighed, sucking at her neck, away from the bite.
The burning was tamed but not gone. Oh would it ever vanish?
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games