Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:38 am
Chyuta smiled then looked back to Zephyr as she began to speak. "What do you thing almost? What is there left to do?" He asked her calmly. "It will last, probably not for ever since there's those things called Celestial's other there but once they are gone Tenshu should be in total peace." He replied to her last statement looking at the sky now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Tsk..." Kyuri cursed as he noticed that the explosion had no effect on any of them, it like none of his flame attacks would work on these things, not as long as they were in here anyways. He had to figure out a way to atleast harm them and then move on from there, this was kinda difficult for him, since this was his first time fighting anyone with such an ability but he wouldn't give in. Kyuri noticed that they were in the forest scouting, trying to figure out just how many of himself were in the forest but it wasn't to many, besides himself there was only about six others but they were spreaded across the forest and each had about half the ability of Kyuri himself. "They have yet to see my aura based attacks, I been merely using fire besides the clone I had there." They said in a echoed voice. "But you have to excuse me if I bore you, I'm not so good with the whole dimensions and space crap, never knew there was such an ability but I'll get around it sooner or later. But my flames have no effect on them so I guess I'll have to switch things up." He called out to Edward. The clones only had one purpose and that was to keep the creatures busy while he himself worked on Edward, as the creatures would fly by a clone they would then find themselves being engaged in hand to hand combat which was Kyuri's strongest point, while Kyuri on the other hand vanished from where he once was and appeared infront of Edward. "Well since your the creator of all of this I say it's you who I have to face in order for something to really get done." He stated as he then began to tamper with Edwards body heat, he wasn't sure if his ability over this world was going to stop this but it was worth a try. When doing so his own body began to increase and rapidly internally and externally, over the three years he now only worked on his abilities that he had but worked on new ones which were possible with his skills and abilities.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:16 am
(Not what I was going for but it works)

Gareth frowned as they were destroyed. He made a fireball and sent it flying at Calisto. He also made boulder and sent it at her. He looked at Ambrosia making sure she was alright.

Kendal smiled at Marcove and Dulceri. He ran over to Dulceri "Oh thank you mr.Shale" He said. He then went over to Marcove and cheered with him "Yay!" He said. He then looked at Dulceri again "He'll be fine I pwomise" He said.

Rygor looked at all of them and smiled "See the rock man is a softy on the inside" He said jokingly. He was sure Amalia would take good care of them.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:34 am
"You're welcome Kendal. Marcove should get out more anyway. See more then just the inside of the Bulb." He pats his son's head and and then looks over to Rygor. "Sand, not rock. I personally hate rocks. And yes, I do have a soft side for certain people. That's not the point. What is the point, commander, is this team that I'm making."

Marcove listened up to the word team, then stopped. It was too far over his head to care or worry about. "I know I'll be fine Kendal. I'm going to be a sand god one day." he said confidently. "So, where do you live? I want to see."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:56 am
Calisto looked as Ambrosia was sending a kick towards her as she flew backwards, she saw the fire ball come towards her as she drew the energy from the fireball as it died down, she sent the kinetic energy towards the boulder as it exploded as debree rained down. She took the rocks holding them in her hands, they transmutated into large diamond golems as they were sent hurling diamonds towards both Ambrosi and Gareth.

Amalia looked towards Dulceri and smiled. She looked at Kendal. "It would be nice if you came home tonight dear, I'm cooking and I need to tell you something as well" she stated looking at him. She would tell him all he needed to know tonight, so that her conscious could finally let her rest. She took Kendal and Marcove with her. "If you want to go get some toys or anything else" she said.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mewchloe

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:37 pm
{{...}}  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:25 pm
Kurai smirked slightly as Gareth made an attempt to strike and burned the arow with a small beam of light. "Don't leave me out." he stated before sending a beam of light to all three of them, seeing as they were all distracted. He then teleported right behind Amrbosia. "Huh, lets not burn all our energy." he said smirking as he teleported back to where he was. He placed his hands on the floor, sending sound waves through the ground, creating vibration, as a mini earthquake took place in the room.  

Elricbrothers1144

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:39 pm
(I intended to post a response Mewchloe. My bad.)

"Oh great." Saw the diamond shards flying at her. She became liquid, allowing them to pass through her but Kurai's attacked knocked her over into a light blue puddle. She reforms and looks at the two individuallly before slamming her hand down, sending lines of ice at the both of them.

~~~

"No toys, just food." Marcove said quickly. "The cooks in the Bulb always make good food, but I want some from lower people." His sense of courtesy hadn't fully blossomed yet. "Do you mind making me some Ms. Kendal's mom? After that, I promise I won't ask for anything else."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:43 pm
Mewchloe
Kitara nodded slowly this time. Where had she been? This is what she got for not keeping up with the politics and on top of that "disappearing" for awhile. Kitara could now see why there was hatred and remorse in his eyes. She wondered who that hate was directed to now..."So where do you stand now?" she asked. "And how do I help you in all of this?" Kitara added.

"I do is watch over New Shale as if I were still it's leader. I'm not. Sometimes, I witness things occur that I have to stop. Shale's people sometimes...oppress mine. I protect them. What you can do is help me."  

Mahareshi

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:01 pm
Edward could feel his body heating up. He opened his hand creating what looked like an ice pack. He placed it on his forehead and said. " Ah that feels amazing. Anyways you're over thinking this, you are correct that I control this world, you can attack them all you want they will only come back stronger. " He said with a smile. " However if you aren't willing to kill me you'll be here for a while. " He said calmly. He gripped the icepack and cutting a small corner of it was his teeth he pointed the tear towards Kyuri and squeezed, from the container came a spray of what appeared to be liquid nitrogim cold enough to fraeeze almost anything on contact. " Like I said attack to kill or I will show you why I can be so cruel. " He said as the hissing and unbelievable cold liquid rushed towards Kyuri. The 6 people had figured out Kyuri's game but for some reason they didn't come to Edwards aid they only fought the clones of Kyuri.
Void watched recording all of the data. " Well this has been a blast to watch. " He said closing his book. He smiled wickedly under his mask and rammed his hands into the ground watching as black clawed skeletal hands shot from the ground around the 4 of them. " I want to have a little fun as well. " He said with a cold laugh as he rushed towards them a pair of demonic curved black daggers held tightly in his hands.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:47 pm
Kurai's hands remained on the ground as he heats it up until the ice coming at him melted into a puddle. He immediatly jumped back when he saw a skeletal hands shooting up from the ground around all four of them. "Who are you aiming at Void?" he asked staying put as he observed who Void was going to strike next. He glances at Ambrosia before slamming his hands down to the floor and sent lines of earth formations towards her and Void.  

Elricbrothers1144

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:04 pm
As the ice rushed towards Calisto, it combusted into flames as it melted. She then saw Void's attacks as hands grabbed her. She began to quickly think as she had a film of acid coat her skin the hands disenegrated as she looked at Void. She lept in the air making a kicking motion as a crescent shape of energy was shot towards Void.

Amalia listened to Marcove. She frowned slightly when he said what he had said. She had raised Kendal to be respectful but it seemed that Dulceri had onlly raised Marcove to train to become stronger and nothing else. "Dont worry I'll cook for you Marcove, and it'll be a great one" she said smiling as Amalia and the children left the bulb.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:54 pm
Gareth frowned as he saw the skeletal hands and levitated himself in the air. He then used one of his other abilties and made a whistling sound creating a dragon like creature. "Anyone like one of my new abilties I got shortly before I came here" He said with a smirk. His astrial creation was one ability he was proud of. "Get them" He said as his creature ran off. He then swung his arm using his aerokinesis to send and air blade at Calisto.

Rygor looked at Dulceri "So what exactly do we do know" He said as Amalia and the kids left. He wondered what he should do next.

Kendal frowned as Marcove basicly called his mom a lower person "Marcove that wasn't nice" He said. He looked at Amalia "Mommy I love your cooking" He said. He then looked at Marcove again "Mommy is a great cook" He said. He smiled glad to have a friend.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:22 pm
Ambrosia looked up at the skeleton-esque hand as it arose from the ground. In retaliation, she created a small ice road connecting the one Calisto had combusted. It ran from there to the hand, bursting it into tiny white shards. "One down." She then notices Kurai attacking with range. She closes the gap by starting up a spinning jump kick, then teleporting behind him to finish the attack.

~~~

"I'm sowwy about that." Marcove apologized with a flushed complexion. "The people in the Bulb are snooty, but my mom and dad aren't. Sometimes when we're tired of them...we go to their old house. It's bad, but it's home." He then looks at Kendal and bows apologetically. "I can't wait to try something that's not made by a chef...bleh..."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:01 pm
Void looked upward seeing the cresent kick of Calisto's. He thrusted his hand up grabbing her leg with his metal encased hands. He then swung her around in a circle and threw her towards a wall. Turning towards the dragon the claws looked like they had shredded his body, but in actuality he had disintigrated into his signature black mist and was now enveloping the dragon, the black mist began it's extremely painful process of erroding and polluting the scales of the beast, it was like being in a hurrican of toxic acid. Facing Kurai he said. " I believe you all decided I would fight on my own, so I'm attacking all of you. " He said with a dark laugh. From the swirling black mist came several razor sharp black shards which flew towards Ambrosia and Gareth.  

Nicko1421

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:14 pm
((the kick actually released a wave of energy nicko, but it's okay))

Calisto looked as the wind blade sliced her chest open as a black substance was released. She looked back up as she was now spinning towards a wall as she touched it with her hands a large hole appeared Calisto falling through. Her chest was now healed as she stood up from the debree. Calisto took her chain whip as she threw it towards Void charging it with kinetic energy as it hissed and crackled towards him.

Amalia smiled at Marcove. "Don't worry" she stated with a smile. They continued to walk as they were near North Shale. She took out two water bottles for Kendal and Marcove. "Hear kids, you can take these, drink slowly though, you dont want to lose all of it at one time" she advised the kids.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games