Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The O.W.L.s: Into The Nol Era (Complete) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:46 pm
((Night Owls: Kate))

((It's okay, Solaris. You didn't know. I'm not mad at you or anything. lol *hugs* ))

"You're side? And what side would that be?" Kate asked, rounding her furious glare to Che for a moment or two. She then took an impulsive moment and slapped Che across the face. "You are in just as much trouble as your son is, Che Presdiomini." She poked a finger into his collarbone... hard. Her eyes were both angry and desperate yet again along with her tone. "You have also passed through the Forbidden Door and left it open for the other spirits in the Eternity Realm to pass through as well. Not only does Roulin have the duty to close it, but so do you." With that, Kate returned to her conversation with Noel. She didn't seem quite as angry as before, but she was still angry. "I only came here willingly to pass on a message to your precious Life Owl about the Forbidden Door. I have nothing against how you operate, and nor do I care how you go about your lives. All I care about is the dead staying dead. No more loopholes. That is all I ask for." And that was that. Kate turned away from Noel and the other three, about ready to leave the room.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:49 pm
(( heart ))

Noel listened to all of this talk from Kate...at the end of the day, Kate was just a human with an ability...justl ike Che, Just like Noel. "Listen if you feel that it is quite urgent for them to 'close the door', then how about you fight with us....and when things are over you take both Che and Roulin as payment" she questioned. Noel had learned a lot from Will, barganing and making temporary peace was one of them.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:07 pm

((Solaris, btw, we have to talk about or characters for the next segment of this rp. lol))

Kate was trying to calm herself down while Noel was speaking. But after hearing Noel's 'offer', Kate couldn't help a slow but steady chuckle that developed which came from her. It quickly developed into a laugh. But it didn't last that long, only a couple of minutes. After which, Kate had turned back to face Noel. "You think it is so easy, don't you? Just 'close the door'... It is not so simple. The spirits that have already found the Forbidden Door are already in this realm. You have to send them all back before closing the door." Kate explained, her basic relatively normal attitude returning now. She hadn't spoken this much in years either. "But your offer is quite tempting, Miss God Owl... Technically, both Che and Roulin should be in the Eternity Realm at this moment anyway, just like all the other spirits who have followed them here. I accept." Kate finally replied, her expression rather flat and normal now after her outburst.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:17 pm
((Okay just pm me))

Noel listened to Kate...if all else failed...she would use Aeon to tie up every loose end. She looked at Kate and smiled gently. "Good choice" she said. "Now Che are you ready to begin your training?" she asked him. They didn't have the luxury of time like he had thought. Aeon would help play a part on his behalf...if she could be utilized in the right way. Noel was doing things that stood against her own set of ethics but in the time of peral...sometimes things just had to be done.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:08 pm
Solaris Beauty
Amara looked up as she saw Amaya come towards her. "Hey Amaya" she said motioning for the girl to come closer. "sorry I was just thinking" she said with a half smile. "A lot has happened over the last few years" she said thinking. "So what's going on with you Amaya?" she asked her.

((UNS - Amaya))

Amaya didn't actually notice Amara until Amara called out to her. "Huh?" She walked toward the psion and sat down next to her. The Clueless Owl managed a smile and a blush, half embarrassed when Amara mentioned about thinking about the stuff happening in the last few years. "Yes, a lot really has happened," Amaya said with a sigh. She was still embarrassed at the moment about slapping Will out of nowhere and then getting carried off bridal style by Itachi again. "Umm... " Amaya gulped and then laughed nervously. "Umm, well, I umm... ermm... accidentally slapped Mr. DeScythe, but he was being mean to Itachi!"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:15 pm
Amara giggled a little listening to Amaya. "Good it's about time someone do it" she said referring to her slapping Will. She noticed how embarrassed and clueless Amaya was being. "Amaya....is there a reason...why...you seem so clueless...nervous all the time?" she asked curiously, perhaps she could hep Amaya...because honestly....it would hinder Amaya more than help in this world.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:34 pm
((UNS - Amaya - Lol. She doesn't know.))

Amaya blinked at Amara's responses. So, the slapping was ok after all? She was still embarrassed though. She got embarrassed whenever Itachi carried her through the air. That was probably Neo's fault. She managed a small giggle. Amara's next question stumped her though. She looked at Amara puzzled. "What do you mean?" She thought for a moment. "Well, I'm shy?" She sighed. "I know I don't understand things as quickly as everyone else..."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:44 pm
Amara thought for a second. Amaya had to break away from this....this state of her. "Listen Amaya, I care for you a lot but I don't want to see you die..." she trailed. "I think...it's something in your mind Amaya....would you mind if I took a look inside?" she asked. "I know you're smart Amaya and confident." she told her friend. "I just want ot help you" she said.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:22 pm
Che's cheek shined a bright red after Kate smacked him. It felt good to feel something again, but the stinging...the stinging wasn't pleasant. "Owwahh..." Che said in a child-like tone while placing a hand on his throbbing cheek. "Yeah, that smarts. Now Kate," he began setting aside his want to chuck her from the plane, "You keep speaking of this Eternity Realm. I believe I've heard about that place before. Do you mind filling me in a bit more?" The new face of Che wasn't as menacing as the last one, but rather more deceptive. Either way, he needed information and according to them, he couldn't leave until his chore of helping them was done.

"Seriously..." Moli said quietly. He stood up and exhaled a deeply annoyed sigh. What could he do besides follow suit and follow plans? He lifted Roulin back onto his chair and covered him before returning to the three. Apparently, the Eternity Realm was a place that you went when you died. That's what he assumed. "I'm with Che...oddly. I'd like to know more about what that place is. Is it the door to heaven or hell or what?"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:42 pm
Scythe de Zaran
((UNS - Armand))

The red haired scientist simply grinned cheerily and nodded at Anya as an answer, twirling himself away once as a result of Anya yanking her arm from him. Yes, he was nodding to the idiocy. It didn't matter to him if he was called an idiot. This was typical Anya-tude. Well, honestly, Armand wasn't really in the mood for food either. And given Anya's reaction and the events that had transpired, the prankster didn't think food was really the answer. But he had to cheer her up somehow. He was running blank at the moment though as a result of Scythe being fried in class. But a dim lightbulb suddenly lit in the scientist's head as he looked at Anya's back. He stepped toward her. "Hmm, Anya." He took out the camera from his pocket and flipped to the photo of a certain blonde haired man sleeping "peacefully" on a comfy bed with various multi colored scribbles and designs all over his face and a giant blob of white cream on his face. Armand deftly dangled the camera photo in front of Anya. "Remember this?" Hmm... maybe they should have died Will's hair pink too.

((UNS: Anya --> Russia))

Anya scowled slightly as she folded her arms and looked away from Armand. She was wishing he would just leave her alone already. But Armand just didn't want to do that. Instead, he took out his camera and showed her a picture he had taken. Anya's scowl deepened and she snatched Armand's camera from him to look at the picture. A jolt of surprise went through her as she realized it was the picture they had taken when they had gone to pull a prank on Will while he was sleeping. Anya tried her best not to giggle and attempted to cover it up with a grimace. "While this had been hilarious at the time, Armand, right now, I'm a little UPSET if you hadn't noticed." she relied before shoving the camera back towards Armand. She didn't notice the ring which Will had put there right after Owen's death, and still wasn't going to unless someone else mentioned it or Anya actually finally noticed it on her own, which wasn't going to be any time soon.

===

Kate's eyes narrowed slightly at Che's question. She had the slight feel that he was just trying to weasel information out of her for his own ends. Besides, Kate knew each spirit's tendencies once they entered the Eternity Realm, so she knew how Che would act, along with anyone else who had died. "Do not try to patronize me, Presdiomini..." Kate replied flatly to Che before gracing Moli with an actual answer. She scoffed at his terms. "Heaven? Hell? Pfft! Those who believe such places actually exist are fools. A spirit doesn't go to a place when a human dies. They all go into Eternity: where all spirits, whether factual or imaginary, reside when they are no longer are needed or exist in the Realm of the Living." As if that would make any sense to Che, Noel, or Moli, Kate said all of that in a matter of fact tone.  

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:05 am
Che held back a laugh when Kate denied him an answer. The niche he'd managed to carve out was bad guy that we shouldn't trust. Whether to Kate it was because she could feel his spirit or if he was just seen as a bad person, he'd made the name for himself and so now he had to live with it. When she spoke to Moli, he did listen intently. After Noel spoke to him, he turned and faced her. He'd heard all that he needed from Kate. It would be later on when he would actually attempt to gain her trust for the time being. "Yeah, I'm ready to see how creative I can get with my powers."

Moli looked from Che to Kate and listened to what she said. The placed called Eternity didn't make him feel good about the afterlife. No Heaven, no Hell. "That's sort of uncomforting. Very actually." He took Noel into his sight and awaited some reaction from Kate's words before looking back into the eyes of the russian girl. "I have a question. What's the worst that could happen if this 'Forbidden Door' remained open?"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:33 am
"More spirits would flood the living world and tip the balances of Life and death and the natural order." Anderson walked into their little conference, although his demenor seemed different, he was more forward, more upfront then usual. "Or so I would imagine, was I in the correct area kate?" He said softly. his eyes opened slowly looking at them. "So you believe all spirits should remain on the other end of the door. What about the spirit I control?" a soft silouhette of his dragon's body formed behind him, it's wisened face stared at each of them with serene gentle eyes. "Or Dante's spirit?" The monsterous beast of a spirit that Dante had used also manifested itself in the form of a soft silouhette, it's horns sprouted viciously from it's head, it's features were horrific and terrifying, however like the dragon it's eyes kept a serene gentility that was eerily relaxing. "Your concern is to be respected, you're an Owl of order, maintaining the status quo. The Great Four and Heralds are no different. For thousands of years they have stayed on their course and kept the world running flawlessly, this recent chain of events were the first 'kinks' in the system." He stepped through looking at the Che/Roulin body. "How interesting." He said with a soft laugh. "Che, so this is where you've hidden yourself, I don't know why I didn't think of it sooner. I suppose recent events have left my mind a little clouded."

Lucien's body reformed behind Amara a soft smile stayed on his face. "As charitable as always. I'm glad I was hoping with the Phoenix gone you wouldn't have changed." he looked over her to see Amaya stumbling over her words as usual, yet retaining the usual gentle grace as she always had. "Ah Amaya, so you slapped Will? Way to go I would say you're one of the bravest or luckiest Owls in existance not many would dar to touch the Satan Owl, his temper is something to truly fear. Don't worry about Itachi, Will's a monster of a teacher but he raised an Owl as powerful as Che, he's one of the best teachers anyone could have." He smiled a little and ran his fingers through his hair. "I don't know if her cluelessness is really a mental fault. She retains knowledge at a well enough pace, and her ability to be bold is to be admired. I don't think there is anything wrong with her, she is merely being Amaya."

Sibal's ears twitched lightly he was standing outside of their Russian base, the snow had piled onto his shoulders and the folded parts of his arms. his eyes remained closed until a small orange bird landed on his snow covered arms. His eyes opened slowly staring at the little creature. He scanned it with his mechanical sensors but then he just observed it. The small fluttering of it's wings the way it's head twitched as it looked around. It hoped lightly across his folded arms just chirping every few seconds. Sibal blinked and began thinking. 'Such an illogical life. What is it's purpose? Who's command does it take?' He blinked a few times and said. "What makes you, you? Why does such a frail life exist? You take no commands you serve no purpose, yet you function....Why?"  

Nicko1421

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:19 am
Noel listened to what Kate had to say but at this point her worried were not fixated on what Kate had to say about the after life. When she said that anyone believed in Heaven or Hell was a fool, Noel paused. "Nice to meet you....I guess I'm Queen of the fools" she said a little harshly as she looked at Che and took him into another room. There waiting was Aeon. "Che this is Aeon, Amara's older sister" she said. "She has the ability of projection....she hasn't mastered or even attempted to use it since she's been here...but....follow my instructions and you should be returned to your former in a matter of an hour or so" she said."Aeon please stand up" she told her as Aeon made her way towards Che. She said nothing ."Okay Che attack her" Noel said coldly.

Amara heard Lucien behind her. Her heart seemed to smile but she wouldn't get all affectionate in front of Amaya. "I'm still the same old me" she said laughing a little. Yea a crazy b***h she heard in her head. She tuned the voice out and listened to the rest of what Lucien had to say. "You're right....I'm sorry Amaya for even coming at you that way...I didn't mean any harm" she told her. Amara then stopped in her tracks as she began to have a premonition. She didn't know she had that ability....she stood merely frozen in place.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:43 am
Che was far from being like Thomas. The last thing he wanted to do was square off against a girl who had yet to understand her own powers. She'd been a "real" Owl for not even a year and Noel wanted Che to attack her. "Um...well, if you say so God." With almost no recoil, Che began to run at Aeon at such a speed, his dark bushy hair streamlined. His first attack wasn't to hurt Aeon, but instead to test the waters. There had to be a reason as to why Noel wanted him to fight her first instead of herself. He leaped forward and thrusted his right knee at the upper center of her chest.

Moli didn't like the idea of Che departing with Aeon and Noel at all. He wanted to even keep them where he could see them, but he knew they were far more older and more experienced than he. Aeon though...hopefully she'd live through whatever was put in front of her. The radioactive italian did have a soft spot for her now after all.

~~~

"Are....you...serious?!" Thomas found himself unable to move. His blood felt as though it was remaining as still as it could. His muscles were as stiff as boards and a few of them were cramping rather painfully. The man of darkness gritted his teeth in response to the seemingly infinite sensation of pain that was coarsing through him. "That...that power....it can't be...not again..." Thomas fell to his knees and gripped the snow in pain. Che was back, and he could feel it. His force wasn't as strong as it was last time he met, but that was only because his deck wasn't with him. Now what was supposed to be an easy wait was now a race. The last thing he needed was Che back in fighting action. The first thing he needed now was to speak to Lucien and Will. Slowly, he stood and began to hobble back to the Kremlin.

Mahareshi

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:51 am
Raven opened her eyes and strained to look upon the face of Aaliyah because of the sunlight “The poison girl?” It did not take long for Raven to understand who Aaliyah meant “The one who killed Owen back in Japan?” curiosity swept over Ravens features “Anya is her name…or at least that is the name Owen mentioned to Nathaniel. Why do we need to get a hold of her Aaliyah?” Nat had unloaded the details of Owen’s final moments to Raven a few days back. It seems Owen had said 'not to be angry with Anya’ though why that as remains unknown. Still, a small jolt of pain stabbed at Raven’s heart when she thought of Owen. A loss of a valuable member, a friend and a large piece of their family.

From the sea, Nat watched Benkei and Nova training “Perhaps I should train at some point…” But the lure of this beautiful beach was far to much for the young Owl too overlook “Hehehe Later I will!” He laughed and dived into the water until the sounds from the others became faint echoes.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff