Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:59 pm
Lord Zodiac101
feddl

User Image

㊊㊋㊌㊍㊎㊏Ⓡץαɳ Ⓚαɨ㊊㊋㊌㊍㊎㊏

There is no sun....

Ryan would somewhat listen to Beth as he saw another teenager sit down. "I see...So you're a music scholar...Uh, pardon my asking but who's that?" He asked, pointing at the newcomer who just sat down and looked like a pig about to be slaughtered and turned into bacon. Mmm...Bacon. He sat there waiting for a response from one of the two.
Only the light of ones heart...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:20 pm
Ryan Kaimono

Lord Zodiac101

User Image
-Elizabeth Rockabell-
Elizabeth smiled at a nervous Taka and watched as the deer in headlights look passed over his face, she didn't have to check his eyes on that one. Nodding to the waiter told him that they could use more time so Taka could regain his words. Glancing at Ryan she took a second to look at his eyes and actually look into his person now that she had moved her attention from her music. "This is Taka my new friend."  

feddl

Lord Zodiac101

Timid Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:31 pm
feddl

Ryan Kaimono

User Image
Takaguchi Arisodo
I was a little taken back by Elizabeth calling me 'Taka', but said nothing in protest,
"...Takaguchi Arisodo..." I added and dug my face in my collar once more. Leaning back in the seat, I kept silent and watched the both of them as they went along...

((O.C.C: Going offline now... I'll just have Arisodo sit back in silence while you two RP...))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:32 pm
feddl

Lord Zodiac101

User Image

㊊㊋㊌㊍㊎㊏Ⓡץαɳ Ⓚαɨ㊊㊋㊌㊍㊎㊏

There is no sun....

Ryan would nod slightly, looking over at the man. "So how old are you anyways?" He asked, going off appearance the kid looked maybe 13 or 14. Ryan took another sip of his drink, getting to the very end of it. Realizing this he picked it up, shook it a little, then tossed it in the trash. After doing this his stare went back to the newcomer to the table, putting his hands together and resting his chin on them.
Only the light of ones heart...

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

feddl

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:55 pm
Ryan Kaimono

Lord Zodiac101

User Image
-Elizabeth Rockabell-
Elizabeth smiled at the new nickname she had given him and then settled back melting herself back into her music but keeping an eye on Ryan. His eyes intrigued her much because she couldn't get very far in reading them meaning that he might have been guarding them or something of the nature. She wanted to get a look in at his past but knew that it would just come back to bite her. She kept a level gaze on Ryan and wondered why he was here, he looked about her age which meant that he had to be from the school. What made him different, as in what he was or what he could do.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:49 am
User Image

Eleanor Clyde

"Shirune, nice to meet you" Eleanor said and smiled, looking slightly flirtatious, without any flirting intended. Eleanor laughed at Shirune's question. She pushed her glasses up the bridge of her nose,. "You looked lonely, thats all"

The girl rolled up the sleeves of her cardigan and looked thoughtfully at the menu. "What are you getting?' she asked.

wearing

Evil Emperor Ecchimaru

M i n i R e d S t a r s

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:29 am
Awesome nerd

User Image
xXxXxLurtz “Vallyne” Allÿwar

I hope you're not intending
To be so condescending
It's as much as I can take
And you're so independent
You just refuse to bend
So I keep bending 'till I break.

xXx"Yes, sir. No one should have to suffer an entire lifetime of loneliness. It's far more cruel to taunt someone with the idea of friendship or something greater and then leave the alone and waiting for someone they thought would be there. Death will have to claim me for me not to follow through on something I've stated I would do," Lurtz responded cooly while briefly allowing his nails to elongate just enough to where he could pick the cherry off the top of his milkshake with getting whipped cream on his fingers. He wasn't a big cherry fan, but as he'd learned early on; waste not, want not. In shorter terms, if something he didn't like was made for a meal he had the options of choking it down or going without. There was no third option. Hearing his phone vibrate softly in his pocket, he briefly removed it from his pocket while popping the cherry into his mouth. Reading over the text on the screen, he winced slightly only to send a short text back to the person on the other end of his phone. "Um... I believe my dad will be here soon considering he just asked me where I was. If he does show up and speaks like you're inferior, don't take it personally or pay it any mind. The only things he knows how to do is kiss arse and belittle whoever's arse he isn't kissing. Please don't tell him I said that..."

These are my words
That I've never said before
I think I'm doing okay
And this is the smile
That I've never shown before
Somebody shake me 'cause I
I must be sleeping.
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:00 pm
Shirυnє Kinshιro

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Food..."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Shirune listened to Eleanor's laughter and response but made no move to respond back, as indicated by his lack of movement. But at the expense of her question Shirune once more lifted his beanie over his eyes and blinked a few times before sheepishly scratching his head and looked back down at the menu "I'm not too sure really.. I only have so much money and I'm just looking for a decent meal... But I guess beggars can't really be choosers, especially when two of your dorm mates have died within the past month, and your other dorm mates just happen to be a hired assassin and a werewolf.." As he finished his sentence he realized how silly he sounded and covered his eyes again with his beanie before looking away in embarrassment "I'm sorry.. I must sound like an escaped mental ward patient right about now..."

OCC( )

M i n i R e d S t a r s

Emperor Ecchimau

Rare

Lord Zodiac101

Timid Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:09 pm
feddl

Ryan Kaimono

User Image
Takaguchi Arisodo
I was drawn away from my solict part in the conversation around until the man had asked me how old I was, and I looked down and softly spoke,
"...18, but some people have told me that I look younger..." I couldn't blame him, really, not a lot of people had known that I was in a coma for 27 months of my life, so I clasped my hands together and nervously rapped my fingers together, continuing to listen intently to Elizabeth and the man continue to talk...

((O.C.C: ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:34 pm
Dantes_river

҈ ҉ ʬ
ɖʀѦɢѻЛ

From boy to man.

It was probably stupid of him to do so, but Dragon couldn't help but feel hopeful and happy at Lurtz's words. Maybe the loneliness was just so unbearable that he was willing to trust anyone, authentic or not. He attempted to say something, but pure joy meshed his words together into a complete train wreck of stutters, and so he took it upon himself to drink his milkshake instead. Now in a better mood, the frozen treat had a much better taste to it. He noticed Lurtz eat the cherry, though he didn't seem too happy about it. Dragon opened his mouth to ask about it when the phone went off. He waited patiently for his friend to finish and blinked at the explanation he was given.
"Y-Your dad?" he murmured and flickered his metallic eyes around for a second. He wasn't one for father figures. Most of the men that tried to be a father figure for him only wanted to get to his mom, and like any other person they just left him at the first chance. A dad that belittled him... Wouldn't be the first.
"Umm.... Lurtz?" Dragon said almost hesitantly and looked up at him sheepishly. "What does kissing arse mean?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

M i n i R e d S t a r s

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:18 am
User Image

Eleanor Clyde

The boy made no indication to respond. Eleanor thought it was a bit rude, but shook it off when he repsonded to her question. Wow. "Oh, if you need a meal, i wouldn't mind paying for it.." she said and gave him some money, enough for a decent meal, or 5. "No need to pay back either"

"No not at all, actually. You can stay in my dorm if you'd rather that.. she said and thought maybe he could stay in her dorm.. Even if it was full, but, she was sure the other 2 wouldn't mind, besides, Shirune could always throw a mattress or something in the lounge, or in Eleanor's room. She smiled at him. He was cute.

wearing

Evil Emperor Ecchimaru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:32 am
Awesome nerd

User Image
xXxXxLurtz “Vallyne” Allÿwar

I hope you're not intending
To be so condescending
It's as much as I can take
And you're so independent
You just refuse to bend
So I keep bending 'till I break.

xXxSighing softly, Lurtz gave a slight nod to the first of Dragon's questions. He most likely didn't seem too thrilled about his dad coming down to the city, but it wasn't like he could ask his dad to wait until he got back to his apartment complex. No, he'd only get pissier if he tried that. Catching Dragon's next question although a little slower than the first question, Lurtz briefly glanced up at Dragon. "Kissing arse is just another way to say sucking up, playing the part of the obedient dog to better your status and reputation. Arse is simply another way to say butt or a** like how idget is just another way of saying idiot or moron. The terms come from the Scottish and Irish areas in all truth. Most people in society kiss those of higher status on the arse, figuratively speaking, which then gets them to a higher status. An example of this would be when there is a department manager needing to separate into two department managers to lessen the strain of one larger area. He or she has two regular workers below them applying for the job; the hardworker who knows what he or she is doing and does it better than the department manager and the lazy one who would do literally anything except their job to get that position. The latter usually gets the job because of that reason and then the workers will get blamed for their new department managers not keeping up with their load and coming up with bad scheduling which usually ends up with their workers either getting a second job or getting fired and being forced into signing up for unemployment. That also leads to the weakening of the economy even if only a little," he explained smoothly while briefly using a napkin and pen to doodle out little pictures of what he was explaining to Dragon.

xxx"Good lord, boy. You're far more difficult to find even though you're the only one in here with blue hair. Eyes," an elder male voice almost seemed to purr cooly only for a male looking maybe in his mid-twenties with dark black hair, cocoa brown eyes and elegant clothes to sit down beside Lurtz. The blue haired male quickly clammed up, his gaze back towards his lap yet his hands having stopped their fidgeting. It looked almost as if he were afraid to move let alone speak again. "Strawberry milkshake, eh? Usually I'm against such things, but I'm in a rather good mood today. You, across the table, speak up already. You do have a name, do you not?" And without hesitation, the elder male took up what was left of Lurtz's milkshake and began drinking it while waiting for Dragon to speak up. Lurtz didn't even really seem to argue about it being his, but merely glanced briefly off to the side while slightly clenching his teeth.

These are my words
That I've never said before
I think I'm doing okay
And this is the smile
That I've never shown before
Somebody shake me 'cause I
I must be sleeping.
User Image  

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:07 pm
Dantes_river

҈ ҉ ʬ
ɖʀѦɢѻЛ

From boy to man.

Dragon stared at Lurtz with confusion deepening in his eyes each second. So much information, it was overwhelming! Once Lurtz was done speaking, he was just about to ask for a reiteration or some clarification over a few things when another voice entered their conversation. Dragon tensed up himself and looked over to see a man that looked a little like Lurtz sit down. He stiffened when the man addressed him. "I-It's Dragon." he answered in a light tone before seeing the milkshake get taken. "O-Oh, that's Lurtz's." he said, eyes turning to starlight.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:46 pm
Shirυnє Kinshιro

"Food and a Home?"

Shirune was surprise when Eleanor suddenly gave him money for at least five meals! He slowly pulled his beanie right above his forehead and gazed back and forth from the money to Eleanor, his eyes conveying the amount of disbelief and shock before he bowed his head slightly "T-thank you..." He said quietly

He was surprised even more when she offered him to stay at her dorm, which utterly now confused him to the core. How could someone be so kind and yet not ask for anything in return?
"Are you.. Are you serious? You'd would take a total stranger like me in? You know you've only just met me about a few minutes ago..." He asked in slight disbelief before shaking his head once "I mean.. I would most humbly accept your offer.. If you don't mind of course." He asked with a slight hope in his eyes.

OCC( )

M i n i R e d S t a r s

Emperor Ecchimau

Rare

M i n i R e d S t a r s

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:45 am
User Image

Eleanor Clyde

Eleanor looked at Shirune with a puzzled face.. Had no one showed him kindness before? "Of course, I dont mind at all" she said and pushed the money to him.

She listened to him reasoning. "I honestly dont mind. You seem nice. Also, my room has a couch, you could crash on it, and you could use a good sleep I bet. There is a fully stocked kitchen too, so you can snack whenever you wish. I would love to have you in the dorm. Besides, there are 2 other girls in there, but they're hardly in there anyway."

"Besides, better be comfortable right?" she contemplated. This boy was odd indeed. But nice.

Eleanor waved over a waitress and decided to order.
"I'll have 2 rolls of the prawn sushi and Iced green tea with lemon.. Shirune?" she said and gestured her hand to Shirune indicating he should order.

wearing

Evil Emperor Ecchimaru

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games