Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sapphire_Angel713

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:45 pm
*Anau smiles and hugs Miss Fumiko* You're welcome  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:49 pm
He shrugged.
" Told you. Energy being? Remember? "
He tried to recall the arm transformation and the tickling of energy strings and all.
" Sorry for getting you wet by the way... "
He said, a bit guilty of him being at fault over it.
" I'll make it up somehow. "

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

FairyFumiko

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:50 pm
i guess being so scared of him took away myself *for no reason she starts laughing, happy for once in her life*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:06 am
*she suddenly stops laughing* sorry, i must seem like a weird-o right now *wiping tears off her face*  

FairyFumiko

Sapphire_Angel713

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:09 am
You're not a weird-o Miss Fumiko...its just your feelings that have been locked up just resurfacing.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:13 am
i'm sure my roommate is going to quite surprised *smiling bigger thinking about surprising someone who couldn't* let's finish our walk shall we?  

FairyFumiko

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:16 am
"Whatever, it's okay." Liz smiled and took the duckling off her head. "So an energy being... What exactly does that mean?" she asked while setting the little duckling down in the water. It honked at her then waddled its way to its family into the sunset. "Are you made of energy?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:16 am
Lets! *then Anau Miss Fumiko and Cerberus continue their walk*  

Sapphire_Angel713

FairyFumiko

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:20 am
*walking with a little more step, wishing this feeling lasts for at least the day or even forever* after our walk, i must go to my room. my food supply is there and i feel i'm going to be hungry afterward  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:31 am
He stood up, trying to dry out his clothes.
" Well, In a way. "
He ran a hand through hers just as a tease with a sly smile.
" See, that was real flesh. Although, it converts. "
His hand phased into yellow touching her fingers. Then, it formed back to normal flesh as he backed up again.
" Welp, there ya go. I'm a human with a bit of energy control. That's about it."
He began to remove himself from the lake, ready for dry land.
" I suggest getting out of the water. "

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Sapphire_Angel713

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:41 am
((dorm))
FairyFumiko
*walking with a little more step, wishing this feeling lasts for at least the day or even forever* after our walk, i must go to my room. my food supply is there and i feel i'm going to be hungry afterward

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:44 am
Seeing his hand through hers made her cheeks redden a little, but she shook herself out of it when he saw his fingers go yellow. "Whoooooa, that's weird!" she gasped. She climbed out of the pond and grabbed his hand to stare at his fingers again. "Can you change into all types of colors?" she asked while tapping his fingers. Liz gasped when she thought of something and looked up at Shinzo. "Can you be like a mood ring? Or a chameleon? Green Screen??"  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Haru Mania

O.G. Codger

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:16 pm
Ren was watching the city flash before his bored golden eyes. He had been excited about the move to Rose Academy but the time it'd taken to get this far had tempered his excitement. The glass of the city was suddenly broken by a sea of green and Ren sat up in his seat. The Park was a welcoming change and Ren thought he had some time. "Stop the car," he said quickly to the driver and the limo quickly slowed to a stop next to the park.

The driver looked like he was going to say something but Ren quickly cut him off,
"The school's not far from here and you just need to get my bags into my room. I'll walk the rest of the way." The driver grew even more nervous but Ren just waved him off as he exited the limo and made his way into the park.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:36 am
He ponder a little on the thought, a bit flustered from having his hand metaphorically laid out on an autopsy table.
" Well...It's mostly usually yellow or white...but it can sometimes gain small color spectacles in the yellow if my emotions flare up greatly. "
He tried to hide the yellow coloring, making sure the pigments of red and pink lightly doted into his energy wouldn't show.

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:04 am
Liz took a moment to let it all sink in. "So.... Could you be like a night light?" she asked with the smallest hint of a smile.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games