Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Temple of the Sheol God Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BiBishieKirin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:24 pm
Naur holds out his hand and wiggling his finger a little summons the bird back into the palm of his hand where he holds it.

"The fact you caught it is impressive, considering it's faster then a falcon in mid flight. But I wonder, if perhaps you know what this is.....and who it belongs to."

Naur stretches hand out wider causing the small bird to suddenly flare up into a full grown phoenix avatar. The avatar lands near his feet as Naur grins.

"So...any guesses to who the master is?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:44 pm
No need to ask.

*disappears into thin air again*  

Hunter Morda

FogSage

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:55 pm
BiBishieKirin
Naur holds out his hand and wiggling his finger a little summons the bird back into the palm of his hand where he holds it.

"The fact you caught it is impressive, considering it's faster then a falcon in mid flight. But I wonder, if perhaps you know what this is.....and who it belongs to."

Naur stretches hand out wider causing the small bird to suddenly flare up into a full grown phoenix avatar. The avatar lands near his feet as Naur grins.

"So...any guesses to who the master is?"

*turns to stare* You?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:12 pm
Naur starts to chuckle, then laugh.

"Me?! No you'd probably insult him if he heard that! I'm only leasing use of the avatar since it served my purposes better then my own avatars. Tsk tsk....phoenix will certainly be claiming it was my fault his toy didn't work. But ah well, since it seems I've been sniffed out no point masking myself anymore..."

A fierce wind suddenly flies through the halls, encircling Naur like a cyclone of leaves, then bursting apart in an explosion revealing an altered beast resembling Naur, but with antlers and a horn set upon a deer-like head, with armor-like red scales spread across his body now adorned in a red kisode and hakama, and a horse hair tail flailing about a pair of hoofed feet.

"I am Kirin! Master of beasts, member of the 4 dieties; phoenix, turtle, and dragon are my kin! And we do not tolerate usurperous cults!"

Naur, now Kirin, glares with glowing eyes.  

BiBishieKirin

FogSage

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:46 pm
BiBishieKirin
Naur starts to chuckle, then laugh.

"Me?! No you'd probably insult him if he heard that! I'm only leasing use of the avatar since it served my purposes better then my own avatars. Tsk tsk....phoenix will certainly be claiming it was my fault his toy didn't work. But ah well, since it seems I've been sniffed out no point masking myself anymore..."

A fierce wind suddenly flies through the halls, encircling Naur like a cyclone of leaves, then bursting apart in an explosion revealing an altered beast resembling Naur, but with antlers and a horn set upon a deer-like head, with armor-like red scales spread across his body now adorned in a red kisode and hakama, and a horse hair tail flailing about a pair of hoofed feet.

"I am Kirin! Master of beasts, member of the 4 dieties; phoenix, turtle, and dragon are my kin! And we do not tolerate usurperous cults!"

Naur, now Kirin, glares with glowing eyes.

Usurperous cults? You dare call US usurperous? We claim no divine nor earthly power over any living creature of this world. We seek only inner peace through the power of love and coexistence. We only want people to be happy, and if they wish to join us, then let them.

*folds arms and stares back at you, glowering*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:54 pm
*goofy anime cliche annoyed face* -_-;

"uhm....hello, you supposedly worship this sheol god? That sounds like a claim to divinity to me......not to mention the promiscuous sex you already alluded to going on here..........need I go on..."  

BiBishieKirin

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:56 pm
Claims of god hood and lots of sex, I see no problem here.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:01 pm
*twitch twitch* stressed
"...look I'm under orders from the council to destroy the place like it or not.....so can we get to the fun stuff already?"  

BiBishieKirin

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:16 pm
I recognize not this cousil you speak of sir and doupt their power to destroy anything.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:26 pm
Naur sighs and suddenly reaching into a nearby wall pulls out a rat that had been crawling around inside it. Holding it in his hand he suddenly and rapidly saps the life from it until it fades into dust blowing from out of his palm.

"Any questions? Or do you want something more dramatic?"  

BiBishieKirin

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:29 pm
*looks up from filing her nails* Hmm, what? Did something happen?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:38 pm
scream

"CUT THAT OUT!"  

BiBishieKirin

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:43 pm
*gives a pouty, innocent look* Cut what out?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:47 pm
Naur's face turns red....then he quickly regains his composure.

"Whatever....I'm gonna start with the mass carnage and destruction if you don't mind"  

BiBishieKirin

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:51 pm
*waves her hand as she sits and starts reading a book* Feel free.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games