Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:36 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"i want to join it."
wait what why
"i want to join the game."
why you dont even have the hardware for it
Berry goes to her room and takes out a suitcase full of equipment."hmm.... lets see."
*waits*
Berry goes back and grab haseo hand and take him to her room and shows him the suitcase full of equipment.(the suit case has everytype of equipment know to anyone.)"what equipment do i need?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:37 pm
bixyll went to the front door and walked out of the school and wlaked down the path  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

hydra4

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:39 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Berry goes to her room and takes out a suitcase full of equipment."hmm.... lets see."
*waits*
Berry goes back and grab haseo hand and take him to her room and shows him the suitcase full of equipment.(the suit case has everytype of equipment know to anyone.)"what equipment do i need?"
you need a controller and a head piece but im not sure i can get the software fo you  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:42 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
*waits*
you need a controller and a head piece but im not sure i can get the software fo you
"can you try."Berry looks at him.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:45 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
*waits*
its not that easy that game is so underground have you ever heard about the comma incident  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:47 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
*waits*
its not that easy that game is so underground have you ever heard about the comma incident
"yea. i heard it can from a game, and i always want to play the game, but no one ever told me the name of the game."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:48 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"yea. i heard it can from a game, and i always want to play the game, but no one ever told me the name of the game."
do you know why its called the coma incident  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:50 pm
Recca awakens and flies off  

MrAsianK

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:50 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"no one has ever woke up. from it"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:53 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
kinda like that it was called that because there was this mysterious character that if it kills you you go into a coma when your character dies and the name of the game the world  

hydra4

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:55 pm
recca lands on the top of the acadamy ((i'm guess it's a pointy top, like a cone)) he foot a foot at the very top the other off the the side, the wings covered his body, mainly his arms hoping to conceal the tentacles  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:58 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
kinda like that it was called that because there was this mysterious character that if it kills you you go into a coma when your character dies and the name of the game the world
Berry takes a deep breath "i still want to play it. it would matter if i go into a coma at all. im not worried at all."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:00 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Berry takes a deep breath "i still want to play it. it would matter if i go into a coma at all. im not worried at all."
im not getting the software for you because remember i told you there was this characte that makes you go into a coma  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:04 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
im not getting the software for you because remember i told you there was this characte that makes you go into a coma
"fine."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:06 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"fine."
also i dont want you to go through what just happend to me  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games