Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:10 am

Oooh so clever neutral stare On the 28 tangent ....

Hopefully we'll get some good horror flicks this summer, and maybe even some ones, you know, near Halloween for once. twisted
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:07 pm

28 Years Later...

Biohazard EXTREME

Javanomicron

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:30 pm

28 seconds later...? *shoots self*
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:34 pm

Xenomina
28 seconds later...? *shoots self*
ROFL....Love it!

MM-212 Beta
Captain

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:03 pm

Aw, 28 seconds. I'm nowhere near that patient.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:48 pm

Biohazard EXTREME
The director of 28 Days Later said he doesn't want it to be branded a zombie movie though.
That's because it isn't. The reason being because the carriers are just infected with a virus known as Rage which means there actually still alive but just pshycopaths so probably easier to kill then zombies. Essentially it's the same concept though.

Funny thing actually. There is a reference to 28 Days Later towards the end of Shaun of the Dead. Points to whoever can tell me what it is.

miabyte

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 1:24 pm

XINVADER
Biohazard EXTREME
The director of 28 Days Later said he doesn't want it to be branded a zombie movie though.
That's because it isn't. The reason being because the carriers are just infected with a virus known as Rage which means there actually still alive but just pshycopaths so probably easier to kill then zombies. Essentially it's the same concept though.

Funny thing actually. There is a reference to 28 Days Later towards the end of Shaun of the Dead. Points to whoever can tell me what it is.

"Don't say that!" "Don't say what?" "The zed word!"

Also the report on TV that was talking about lab monkies being the cause of the incident.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:01 pm

Hey, does anyone have that techno remix of Resident Evil 2's safe music? It's like this hardcore techno beat and then you hear, "I hear what you say, and although the words are there, I think that I will only truly understand you when I hear you scream those words. And you will scream. And you will scream." and it echoes out slowly. I had it a long time ago, but I lost it, can anyone upload it on SendSpace or something?

Biohazard EXTREME

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:03 pm

Biohazard EXTREME
Hey, does anyone have that techno remix of Resident Evil 2's safe music? It's like this hardcore techno beat and then you hear, "I hear what you say, and although the words are there, I think that I will only truly understand you when I hear you scream those words. And you will scream. And you will scream." and it echoes out slowly. I had it a long time ago, but I lost it, can anyone upload it on SendSpace or something?

I remember that....I think I had it on my old computer...I'll see if I can find it.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:19 pm

Much appreciated. I've been looking for it all over until my friend said, "Why don't you just ask some people in your guild?" And I was like, "Why didn't I think of that?!"

Biohazard EXTREME

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:10 pm

I found out the name of the song. Its called Moloko - Resident Evil Techno Remix. Check out the website below Biohazard and see if its the song I think it is.

http://www.kaneva.com/asset/assetDetails.aspx?assetId=525201&communityId=0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:11 pm

Yes, it is. Thank you so much. I never knew who made it... Moloko.... That's Russian for Milk.

Biohazard EXTREME

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:17 pm

Awesome....I did have a cd with a bunch of rare soundtracks from Resident Evil....I hope they didn't get pitched.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:43 am

The last time I was able to download any good OSTs was when Napster was still free and (il)legal. And all those CDs got lost when my dad moved.
That was years ago now. crying

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

Javanomicron

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:14 am

I have NO soundtracks. ;o;
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games