Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
~*~ ICU Chatterbox ~*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chibi Akane

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 2:56 pm

o.O
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 3:06 pm

*glomps everyone too* I'm so happy to be back... On this subject, I can't see any traces of Toki-niikun having been here, even though I saw him on msn a few secs ago... confused He hasn't left us, has he?! eek crying

Well, Mini-niikun... you really have to do something very, very good to prove you are not like Toki-niikun and Babi-niikun... I'm sure you can come up with something. wink

If you can't, I think I'll have to end up agreeing with Kisa-chan! Tut tut... xd

Sapp-chan, I think my trip cost over that.... sad I'm lucky though... But there aren't gonna be any more for just me after this, lol. I am going to China and Hong Kong for three weeks in the summer though... So I won't be here then... Oh, and I won't be around a lot after this Easter hols, cause I have ICT GCSE and Chinese GCSE, and then it's the end of term with end of year exams, then I'm off to Hong Kong and China! 13 days touring China, two with my aunt and uncle, then down to HK to my grandparents! *sigh* At least I can shop like hell! 4laugh

BlacksandBlues

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 3:15 pm

Who cheated? What?

@B&B - Toki said he'd be off for a while *shrug
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 5:03 pm

B&B: How can I possible prove I'm not gay without breaching the ToS? stare The best thing I can think of is to show you a picture of me getting horny to a picture of a naked woman. But then most of you are too young to see such stuff.

Minielf

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 5:59 pm

I'm not gay. talk2hand

@Charlie: You got the nitemare scarf? surprised
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:23 pm

xXHotBabiBluXx
I'm not gay. talk2hand

Like Niph and B&B said to me: prove you're not gay! blaugh

Minielf

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:29 pm

Minielf
xXHotBabiBluXx
I'm not gay. talk2hand

Like Niph and B&B said to me: prove you're not gay! blaugh

lol, I didn't see you prove anything. lol

Fine, I'm a pervert, and I like to looks at hentais, *girls on girls*....
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 7:27 pm

twisted

tamcharles

Profitable Businessman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:35 pm

tamcharles
twisted

So rich. crying
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:50 pm

And powerful. blaugh (Charlie is a forum helper you know, and second-in-command of this guild).

Minielf

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:55 pm

Minielf
And powerful. blaugh (Charlie is a forum helper you know, and second-in-command of this guild).

He is? For which forum? so lucky. crying
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:58 pm

xXHotBabiBluXx
Minielf

Not sure, but I know he is a helper. And everyone knows Charlie's the Second Boss of the ICU. mrgreen (Not officially, but he's virtually become one since the original vice captain is nowhere to be found).

Minielf

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:43 pm

Minielf
xXHotBabiBluXx
Minielf

Not sure, but I know he is a helper. And everyone knows Charlie's the Second Boss of the ICU. mrgreen (Not officially, but he's virtually become one since the original vice captain is nowhere to be found).

Oh, cool. Why does it shows there is 6 tamcharles? confused
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 1:59 am

Charlie is a helper? Where? Since when? What? xD

He's so not second-in-command of the guild. I always think of DASG as top dog and then the non-existent wiim and then the rest of us.. actually I think I mentally place Charlie under the "mysterious lurker" category xD

Niphredil Ithilmir

Minielf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 4:15 am

Okay, I always assumed Charlie was a crew member of sorts, but looks like I was wrong. xd The actual crew members of this guild have all been gone for at least a year. Even Dasg is missing. There's practically no leadership in the ICU left!! xp mrgreen

But I'm still quite certain that Charlie was a helper in one forum. If he isn't then I guess you're correct about him Niph; he's a 'mysterious lurker'. ninja
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games