Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
TWILIGHT NINJA ACADEMY (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:20 pm
Sarium smiled then with all the hands he almost crapped his pants...... his eyes poped out of socket and he determined he would dodge all of them. Sarium set to work jumping and using them to push off of and run on, he soon was about a couple of meters away from Zeramaru. Sarium jumped and aimed another punch at Zeramaru, this time at the chest.

((Which means I want her to kick me in the face >.< oh and Havock you want to end this and have you take him soon??))

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:38 pm
((PERVERTS!!! burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes ))

Tera noticed that Zeramaru was not looking at her but into her skirt for a momment as she was pushed away. Quicky Tera put her skirt down.
"PERVERT!" She screamed running to punch Zeramaru's face.  

ACsweetpea

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:43 pm
((good thing Sweet Pea is just academy...LOL If she was already chunnin or something zeramaru will end up like sasori being punched to parts rofl ))

Zeramaru twisted his body to dodge the punch of Sarium but he was punched in the face by Tera causing his head to turn 180.

"Aww you broke my head..."He said as it turned slowly back.

Zeramaru then retracted the 1000 arms to try an choke Sarium while he made seals with the other.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:49 pm
((Next time we meet I'll have tsunade strength!!!! blaugh ))

Tera saw the head and the arms. "W..ww..what are you?" She said growing pale. She was trembling but she made her way to grab her whip and tried to wrap it around Zeramaru's legs.  

ACsweetpea

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:50 pm
((So you want to end it soon??))

Sarium was angered then saw his opening, while Zeramrau was distracted with his head being at a wierd position, he aimed a powerful punch at the area of a normal persons heart. Sarium was also thinking he would probally be caught by the hands, but would they stop if Zeramaru was dead?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:52 pm
Blood calmly walked in and said "So who is it this time?" Blood leant on the wall waiting for a reply  

Bloodfang23

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:59 pm
((you do know i tried to choke you again??? and since no dodge or counter...I CHOKE YOU!!! AND DO YOU EDIT THAT I WILL CALL THAT GOD MOD AND WELL YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS ))

Zeramaru did not bother to dodge as he was able to grab Sarium with 1000 arms incapacitating him and he noticed Tera try and trapp him so he jumped up in the air.

"I am...suna's failed experiment" Zeramaru said in a darker tone than usual as he finished the seals. "Chakra Drain- Normal Drain" he said as the arms slowly start draining chakra and he tried to push Tera to the floor.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:04 pm
((you have chakra drain...oh like Yoroi in the chunnin exams blaugh ...))

Tera was frozen in fear hearing that the man was an experiment. She was pushed to the ground and the small amount of chakra drained from her and the several impacts with the wall caused her to faint.  

ACsweetpea

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:05 pm
((I wanted you to grab him so you would take him >.<))

Sarium felt the hands wrap around his neck and he started to actually fear he was going to be killed, Sar started to kick out with all his might trying to break some of the arms off. Sarium was gasping for air and wishing he new some jutsu, like a fireball or something to destroy these arms.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:10 pm
Blood walked up to Tera and picked her up saying "That jutsu can drain you to almost nothing concidering how Strong Zeramaru is." Blood then looked at Zeramaru and asked "What are you doing here,?"  

Bloodfang23

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:11 pm
((well i grabbed you... eventually))

Zeramaru shut the jutsu off but he wrapped the arms around Sarium.
"I would love to stay and chat but"Zeramaru said as he made seals
"Blood... i'll take what I can get...that girl there... umm wake her up Kaze Shunshin no Jutsu (Wind Instantaneous Body Skill)" Zeramaru finished as he and Sarium were gone in a gust of wind.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:15 pm
Blood and said as Zeramaru was leaving "I dont know that jutsu... Oh well might at well bring her to the hospital" Blood carried Tera and went to the Hospital
((Lol just go to the hospital))  

Bloodfang23

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:15 pm
((Were are you taking him????))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:26 pm
hunter left to go to the hospital.  

Aro97

D a i j b

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:51 am
((-.- The remaining genin on my squad come with me.))

Daisuke figured he could have broken in earlier, but that's what Sar wanted.
Daisuke got off the wall and looked at Blood who was carrying Tera.
"Once you're done with her, report to the Raikage about what happened and who was taken."

Daisuke threw on his mask and expected his team to follow.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games