Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Gohma and Tokuno's Home Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 252 253 254 255 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:26 pm

Taren sniffed and stop crying"Ummm ... When I was sent out side"
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:27 pm

((ITS PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!))
Miroku walked inside the house* he walked to the child*"What does your teddy look like?"

Ducttape_Bandit

Azzurre

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:28 pm

*Machante jumped up abruptly and grabbed her needles and glared.*

"What the hell?! Get out of here!"
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:30 pm

"Your not in any postion to say that." He said as he turned to Machante* "I wont leave until i find the thing im looking for."

Ducttape_Bandit

Azzurre

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:32 pm

*She glared.*

"I have every right to tell you to get out of here. You akatsuki scum. You're not welcome here..."
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:32 pm

Taren hid behind the couch and saw an arm of his teddy"Teddy"Taren pulled his teddy out of the sofa and hugged him"I got my teddy" Hero said throwing a kunia at moruki

i3 tails Yagura

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:33 pm

Tokuno merely glanced at the kid. "Do you honestly have a death wish?"
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:34 pm

Miroku dodged the kunai* letting it hit the wall* "Byakugan!" he began searching the house* "Found it."

Ducttape_Bandit

Azzurre

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:36 pm

*Machante got in his way and stopped him from going any further.*

"Are you that hard of hearing? GET OUT!"
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:37 pm

"Get what you need and leave." Gohma said calmly from the doorway. His voice held an unmistakable edge of rage and violence. "Before I kill you."

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:37 pm

Taren jumped on Miroku's back and started punching him "You Bast ard"Taren went to bite miroku
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:43 pm

"You are wise Gohma...... but im afraid if i die we all die." he began to walk into Tokuno's study* he had the kid on his back* he reached into the scrolls of Tokunos* until he found it* he found Aquausi's research, diary, etc.* "Now one more thing before i leave." he walked to the jutsu scrolls Tokuno had* he took the wind and lightning scrolls* he walked out* "Ill see you around." he picked off Taren and put him down gently* "If that left a mark kid next time i come back im taking you with me* he walked out* and disapperd*

Ducttape_Bandit

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:46 pm

Gohma picked Taren up easily. "You okay?" He asked warmly.

Tokuno stared dumbfounded. He had actually taken his scrolls. Sighing softly he remembered they were only copies. "Damned kid." He cursed and turned to Machante. "You may as well go get some rest Machante. We're all going to need it." He watched as she nodded and shut herself in his room, turning to Gohma he shrugged. "You too, and you Taren." Tokuno shut himself in his study and slumped at his desk.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:46 pm

Taren threw a kunias on fire at the diary hitting a ribbon from it as taren started to growl"Like to see you try"

i3 tails Yagura

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:53 pm

Miroku burst throw the door* "DAMMIT KID! YOU DESTROYED HALF MY BROTHERS RESEARCH UNTIL I DISCOVERD IT WAS ON FIRE." he threw kunais at the kids head* missing on purpose* he attached chakra to a leaf* and put it on Taren's forehead* " You have 48 hours to live spend it wisley. And may i add if you try to detach the leaf it will blow up. And you better hope Tokuno has a copy of that! I will come back tommorow if he doesnt have it by then i will destroy all of his scrolls!"he then left in a gust of wind*
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 252 253 254 255 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games