Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1834 1835 1836 1837 1838 1839 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:09 pm
*waves back*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:17 pm
Mm... *munches on Pad Thai*
I managed to change my schedule so I can do art II, next semester.

We're learning about Genocides in my english class... No offense to anyone, but humans can be so brilliant, and yet dumb in all the same instance. We just finished reading 'Night'...  

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

AlwynRowanwind

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:29 pm
ahh  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:41 pm
ok... I have been wondering. My ideas for RP never seem to be the right thing for people here so can I get some suggestions on how to improve my most currant idea to make it sounds I don't know more attractive to people.

IDEA: As you lie down to sleep and enter the world of you mind and let your dreams take over, many people never think twice about them once they wake again. However the walls the keep your dreams within your mind have weakened and someone is bent on destroying them. Best dreams and worst nightmares are starting to walk to Earth bent on making your dreams come true. All would not be so bad if you could just rebuild the wall but it is never that simple. Though you wish to block out your nightmares others wish to destroy the wall altogether. Some wish to make this new life permanent. What will you do?  

LuciferTheHoboBitch

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:04 pm
Electric Kool-Aid
Both ears or just one (and in RL or Gaia) Tana?

You finished it Gale!? SWEET! heart

I got both ears pierced in real life. You can't trust anything about my gaia character, as it's the wrong gender. It's nothing special.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/tanakietsu/Picture84-2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/tanakietsu/Picture85-2.jpg

I edited them for privacy issues, and they were taken with my webcam.

On another note to Yoder. The food here is excellent, but it's really easy to gain a lot of weight. Going out to eat is basically eating at a dough factory. Lots of grains, pastas, vegetables, fish and there are like no sodas [which is a good thing].

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:46 pm
Wow that's awesome Tana. I tried to pierce my best friend's ear and then I couldn't do it and he had to do it himself (and what's more, I accidentally told him the "wrong" ear to do so his mom was like "Er...I didn't know you were gay!?") so then he had to do it again. *shrugs*

mmm. Italian food, and yes pasta is ridiculously high in fat and carbs! (on a side note: did you know that tapioca has absolutely no nutritional value? apart from calories)

'Night' was probably the single most depressing novel I've ever read. This includes things like Crime and Punishment, and Bartleby. 'Night' is even more horrific because it was all true. That terrifies me. If I could I'd disassociate myself from the human race I think.

Yay! Art!

And *does the welcome dance* for The Golden Sage! Enough of that...*waves instead*

Electric Kool-Aid

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:55 pm
I already dislike the human race for many things, including genocides like that... *sighs*

I don't like horror movies like 28 days later, because of that, because it's all human caused, and could actually happen, type-of-scenario.

Hey, can anyone help me think of a zombie plan?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:33 pm
On the note of man-made disasters, I would have to forgive mankind and actually admit to liking the American Government if they made an Incredible Hulk. That would be so cool!  

Tanakietsu

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:03 pm
Hulk has had his moments . . . and I will forever remember a few panels where he tore into the Hulkbuster base, and started yelling at the General after him saying

Quote:
"Hulk wants peace! Hulk needs quiet! Hulk needs . . . *a janitor grabs his attention as his belt jingles for a moment and Hulk's eyes narrow* keys . . ."

He then went and took over one of the Florida Keys, and it was awesome.

On another note, you look a lot different than I expected, Tana. Not bad- just different.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:40 am
I had just shaved, and-and, okay! sweatdrop Yeah, I don't think I look too bad, nor do the folk around me (think I look bad) [to my knowledge]. Confidence is key and confidence I have an abundance of. Although I will admit I do look much younger than twenty-three. but what can I do?  

Tanakietsu

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:50 am
I never said you looked BAD, Tana. Just different.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:05 pm
Hey everybody, I'm Platinum.Meterial.Girl! It's great to be here with you all beause now I have many new people to role play with!

My favorite kinds of RPs are simply ones that don't deal with reality. I live in a meterial real world, and I want to get away from it every now and then, so that's why I like to RP in the fantasy, alsmot medieval world. If I were in Final Fantasy, I'd be a White Mage or a Priest, if that helps you picture what I'm saying better. heart

Well I'll be seeing you all around hopefully!

Material.Girl

ValiantValkyrie

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:23 pm
Welcome Platinum Material Girl! Hope you find lots of good roleplays! 3nodding

Seeing people in real life is a lot different.

I never read the Hulk. My parents thought comics were too violent (as were Power Rangers, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and most other cartoons) so I wasn't allowed to. Although we did have a record (as in on vinyl [yeah we're that awesome!]) of Spiderman for some reason. It was like a read along thing I think, but we didn't have the book and the record was broken anyway and would get stuck on the like "Looks like he could do it too!" and so that's all I remember. We also had a cartoon of Superman, and Lois got kidnapped in some cave, so I only remember his rowing a boat into the cave and shouting "Lois!?
Lois!? Henderson!? Henderson!?" (the smaller ones are an echo>.<) That was random, anyway...

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:52 pm
I flop around like a fish out of water.  

Tanakietsu

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:56 pm
Wow..that sucks Tana...*dumps water on you* Better?  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1834 1835 1836 1837 1838 1839 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games