Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
HEY NEW MEMBERS. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you HAVE a 3DS?!
  YEAH
  Not yet D:
  No, and I never will (wow)
View Results

Yuki Hero

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:05 pm
Allo~

I am Blameless. I'm rather new to the guild, old to gaia. Been here for going on four years now^^

I probably learned how to operate my Super Nintendo before I was even potty trained. X3 My Mum and older sister raised me on video games.

My favorite systems are Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64, and Wii. I am a big fan of the older games, like Super Mario Kart, Donkey Kong Country, Bomber Man, and Star Fox. Especially Star Fox.

I am neither the most talented no coordinated gamer, but I love to play them~

Shoot a PM my way if you're bored and want to talk, or even if you just need someone to rant at.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:10 pm
Hello, I'm Rezrabbit.

I love Nintendo, I have to say I can still remember playing on the NES and the SNES with my uncle as a kid.

I have to say my favorites are the LoZ, Banjo Kazooie, Fire Emblem, Pokemon and Mother series. I like RPG games for the most part. My other favorites have to be Chibi-Robo, Pikmin, and the Brawl series.

However most of my games have grown quite vapid to me as of late, so I've been going onto more FPS with Multiplayer lately, must be a result of grinding forever finally getting to me.

Right now I have a Wii, DS, Gamecube, GBA, Nintendo64 and a Gameboy color. I have never sold any of my games either.

Yeah, I'm mostly a lurker.  

Chaseawaytheboogieman

John Bronson

5,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:16 pm
-----------------██████████
-------------██▓░░░░░░▓██
-----------█▓░░░░░░░░░░█
-------██░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█
-----█░░░░░░░░█░░█░░▓█
---█▓░░░░░░░░█░░█░░░█
---█░░░░▓░░░░░░░░▓░░█
---█▓░░░▓░░░░░█░░░▓░░█
-----█▓░░█▓░░░░░░░░█▓▓█
-------████▓░░░░░░░░░▓██
---------████▓▓░░░░░▓██
-------█▓▓▓▓████████▓▓██
-----█▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓█
-------████████---------███
I got into the guild by putting this to describe me. 'Nuff said.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:54 pm
I'm kind of like a new oldie. This was actually one of the (if not THE) first guild I joined on Gaia... Total post count ? 2, including this one. So... Hurray to me for being active now ! *audience cheer*

Current systems: Project64, Nintendo DS Lite, Wii !
Would love to have: Nintendo 3DS, Rockband 3, any Square Enix games(FF, Kingdom Hearts, TWEWY), Professor Layton, Mario's (who doesn't !?) and any games that can make you play for over 30 hours for complete completition! (yeah... I'm like that)
PS: This forum needs a game-title/discussion related sub-forum (anything to discuss series !) LOL  

Glitter G Block

5,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:54 pm
The Quivering Moogle
-----------█▓░░░░░░░░░░█
-------██░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█
-----█░░░░░░░░█░░█░░▓█
---█▓░░░░░░░░█░░█░░░█
---█░░░░▓░░░░░░░░▓░░█
---█▓░░░▓░░░░░█░░░▓░░█
-----█▓░░█▓░░░░░░░░█▓▓█
-------████▓░░░░░░░░░▓██
---------████▓▓░░░░░▓██
-------█▓▓▓▓████████▓▓██
-----█▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓█

Kirby's looking a little flat on the left side. ):  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:32 am
Hi my name is obvious.I like pokemon and the legend of zelda.I have a wii and DS and I hope to get the 3DS+Ocarina of time remake(I will get skyward sword too)  

CardcaptorNicole

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Touch Me Senpai

Man-Hungry Receiver

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:30 pm
Hello everyone Im new to the Cult smile they call me Ikey , i play Wii and Nintendo DS everyday woot , mostly Zelda and Pokemon
I can say that I've been playing since Nintendo 64 came out and Gameboy Color , Im not sure what else to say , comment me and we can have a nice chat  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:01 pm
Hello Im Dawn, im also new here and I absolutely LOVE Nintendo.

The Legends of Zelda is my favorite series mostly because I think Link is mega Hot xD

Im also a Pokemon and Mario person.

This Guild has a lot of topics and I dunno where to start. Its like I have all this money and I dunno what to spend it on. *hyperventilates* eek  

x-D o o m K i t t a y-x

Dangerous Lunatic

8,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

StormDawn

3,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:47 am
Waynebrizzle
The Quivering Moogle
-----------█▓░░░░░░░░░░█
-------██░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█
-----█░░░░░░░░█░░█░░▓█
---█▓░░░░░░░░█░░█░░░█
---█░░░░▓░░░░░░░░▓░░█
---█▓░░░▓░░░░░█░░░▓░░█
-----█▓░░█▓░░░░░░░░█▓▓█
-------████▓░░░░░░░░░▓██
---------████▓▓░░░░░▓██
-------█▓▓▓▓████████▓▓██
-----█▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓█

Kirby's looking a little flat on the left side. ):

.......I think someone needs their vision checked. Or I can't tell that Kirby's Right is actually his left, which does not seem to be the case ;P  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:31 pm
User Image

Hi.
I'm Sailor Dee, or Sailor or Dee. I like the Kirby series and playing Ocarina of Time (not on Virtual Console, but on the bonus disc that comes with the limited edition version of The Wind Waker). Yes I am a girl.

My favorite character is Galacta Knight but I also love any Video Game character wearing a cool Mage hat too (Simirror, Drawcia, Wizzrobes, Black Mages etc).

Sailor Dee

6,650 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:54 pm
Ho boy.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:14 pm
Allo!

French Canadian here, so my grammar might be bad. beware! muahahaa!!

Me and my geeky husband loves nintendo game.

My husband have the old games, Amstrad CPC464 (I know.. not part of the nintendo console) Game boy, I got a nintendo, atari, SNES,
we have togheter, game cube, wii, nintendo 64 and more.. oh! my precious nintendo DS

and games? I don't think I could mention all of them! we have loads.

I moved to England, we got married and living in a simple small house with 2 cats!
so anyways! looking forwars to talk about games!  

Caramelly

5,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Abhann

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:46 pm
OH HEY I'm Abhann and I leik Nintendo. (; Ahaha, I remember playing Ocarina of Time on the Nintendo 64 with my cousin at my aunt's house.
I love Animal Crossing, it's the cutest little game ever. Legend of Zelda is by far my favorite series of games (Ocarina of Time with Master Quest ftw). I own six of the games, if Link's Crossbow Training counts ha. I also like Mario and Kirbi.
Other than having no life in front of my Wii, DS, or Gamecube, I'm about the girliest person ever, lmao. I love shopping and the color pink and all that other stereotypical girl stuff, ahaha. I'm also really right-brained. I love to write and read and draw and play piano and guitar and yeah.
So hey. Talk to me. (:  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:05 pm
HEY WHAT'S UP  

Waynebrizzle

Redilicious

Dapper Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:51 pm
Im Red7227, call me Red (a-dur), or if you prefer it call me Reddy. i <3 wolves, dont care for all that girly stuff. even my appearance isn't very girly, short brown hair, big t-shirt and baggy jeans. comfort over fashion people. the only remotly girly thing about me? well, i like shopping...AT GAMESTOP! no really though, the girliest thing about me must be my obsession over my hair and other peoples hair. nobody, and i mean nooobody, f***s with the hair.

im in love with Mario, Zelda, a few Kirby games, Kingdom Hearts, and guitar hero. im also very old fashion, i still have a fully functioning game boy (the black and white brick-ish one) that i love to use to play tetris and yoshi's cookies. so if your a fan of the classics, come talk to me.

Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games