Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:36 pm
Tears spilled over the edge. Her hands pulled away from Kyoiya. She had this happen once before, but it wasn't just kissing.
'You just, didn't satisfy me. And you were always so happy. Nothing bothered you. It's like, god just calm down for a second. Please don't come looking for me.' Those were his last words before he beat her and left. She was pregnant with his child. Fortunately it was a miscarraige[sp?].
She wasn't mad. But heartbroken.
"W-Why? I-I-I What did I do?" She asked, her voice broke. She stood up, backing away from him, shaking her head.
"No. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. God just please don't hurt me. Please. Don't hurt me." She repeated. She was hyperventalating.[sp?]She looked at Kyo, only he wasn't Kyo. It was Ren, he was grinning. He had done terrible things to her. She was now crouched in a ball, her back against the wall. Her face was covered in her hands, saying "I'm sorry, I'm sorry", over and over.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:38 pm
"No,no,no," Klaash urged, pushing her back onto her bed. "I'll go get her. you need to stay here." In a rush, he stormed out of her room and followed Lilli's directions. [[Let's just say she told him.]]

Without knocking, he entered her room. "Bou! Lilli's in labor! She asked me to come and get you."

[[Pretty much a failure post.]]

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:44 pm
Kyoiya could tell Bou wasn't in a conscious state. Possibly having a flash back. But what?"Bou... It's me, Kyoiya. It's not your fault. It's mine." Kyoiya said. He lifted her from the floor, standing her on her feet."Bou.." Kyoiya said, holding her head."Snap out of it.." Kyoiya said, wiping away her tears.The door opened without notice.A very panicked Klaash stood in the threshold."Bou! Lilli's in labor! She asked me to come and get you." He said.Poor Lilli. She'll have her baby and have to raise it alone. Sad.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:51 pm
Ben was still sitting in Tuesday's room. He heard yelling from upstairs. It sounded strangely like someone had said Lilli was in labor?
The person who said it was panicking. Probably Klaash. Oh s**t.
"Lilli's in Labor.." Ben stated. "OH MY GOSH!" Ben yelled.
"Takeru.. come on.." Ben said, already at the door. I need to be there for her. I am her brother.." Ben said, opening the door.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:52 pm
Bou struggled from Kyoiya's tight grip. She finally got free and ran to the door. She ran into Klaash.
"Klaash?" His lips were moving.
"Lilli's going into labor!" He said, yelling at her again.
"Okay come on..." She said an ran out the door.

She opened the door to Lilli's room.
"Lilli, how are you feeling?" She asked, preparing for her to give birth.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:01 pm
Kyoiya shrugged, following Bou and Klaash up to Lilli's room. He'd probably stay in the hall during it.
---
Lilli's contractions were about a minute apart now.
Bou came into the room, asking Lilli how she was.
Lilli was lying on the bed, closer to the top inread of sitting at the end.
"Well I don't really know how to answer that Bou. I'm in labor. It kind of sucks." Lilli said. Her breaths were short. She knew it would keep her from feeling more sick.
"Thanks for coming." Lilli said, she took hold of Bou's hand for a moment.
"I really mean it. I owe alot to you. Even my life. You've saved me from dying twice." Lilli said.
Klaash stood next to her, Lilli held his hand, their fingers interlaced.
"Thanks for being here for me, Klaash." Lilli said, smiling at him.
Another contraction was coming.
"Bou.. It hurts.. so badly. Labor sucks." Lilli said, her voice sounded like she might laugh.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:07 pm
Bou sighed.
"It's what I do." She set down a pair of medical scissors.

Tuesday followed Ben into Lilli's room. The tension had started between him and Klaash as soon as he walked in the door. His white scars were shiny against the light of the room. He was ashamed of himself. He saw Lilli holding Klaash's hand and became silent. He sat at the other side of her, his eyes lingering on their interlaced fingers. Bou's voice snapped him out of his daze.
"Tuesday!" She yelled at him. They were all looking at him.
"Oh yeah hi. What?" He asked, his voice sounded dead, expressionless. It matched his face.
"Could you get some towels?" She asked. He solemnly nodded and stood, leaving the room. He came back a minute later, a few towels in his hand. He handed them to Bou and returned to his chair.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:25 pm
[Hey.. i'm going to pm you guys about an addition to the diea for the baby...]

Lilli examined Tuesday's pained, yet emotionless face as he came back into the room.She noticed Ben was in the room now. "Ben!" Lilli said, he came close. Lilli hugged him with her free arm."I had to be here for you. I can't miss out on my nephew being born." Ben said, smiling.He kissed Lilli's cheek. "Love you, little sister." Ben said. He took a step back from the bed so Bou could do what she needed.Lilli let a soft moan escape her lips."Bou.. please hurry... the baby is.. coming." Lilli said. Her hand squeezed Klaash's as another contraction hit.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:36 pm
Bou sighed.
"Okay, come on. Push Lilli" Bou said, crouched by the end of the bed. Towels were littered on the floor. Lilli's face contorted in pain. Tuesday wanted to hold her the way Klaash was, securely, promising. But he couldn't. His gaze wandered aroung the room, lingering on their intwined fingers again.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:42 pm
Lilli nodded. She pushed. Hard.
It hurt. ********." Lilli yelled, pushing again.
Lilli felt tears in her eyes. She felt stressed.
"Oh my gosh.." Lilli sighed. She pushed again.
Her hand squeezed tighter. She thought she might break his hand.
"I'm sorry, Klaash." Lilli said.
The tears streamed down her face. The baby was almost out.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:57 pm
"Come on Lilli, push." Bou instructed. Tuesday sat, about a few feet away from Lilli. A dead look on his face. Him and Klaash met eye-contact for a second. Then Klaash's eyes flashed to his wrists, a disapproving look flashed on his face, then vanished.
Even Klaash was disappointed. Tuesday looked away, his fingers fumbling. Then Bou cried out.
"Here we go..." She said, clipping the umbilicle cord and wrapping the noisy newborn in a blanket tightly. She gave it a sponge bath before handing it to Lilli.
Lilli took the baby, and Tuesday saw the scene he had seen in his dreams every night since Lilli left him.
Her, Klaash and their child, happily together. Tears formed in his eyes, he couldn't take anymore. He got up and strode across the room, opening the door and slamming it behind him. He walked outside the manor, tears streaming down his face. He thought of Amane and Yuuka. He thought of Lilli, her baby and Klaash. He thought of how she still loved him. He walked out and stopped at the edge of the river.

Bou winced when Tuesday slammed the door.
"I'm sorry Lilli..." She said, looking out the window at him. His face was in his hands, crying probably.
"Things have been hard for him today. Or, this week. With Amane...And Yuuka." Tears formed in her eyes, but she wiped them away. Her and Amane were like sisters.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:17 am
Klaash smiled rather proudly at Lilli and at little Toshi. Klaash kissed Lilli on the cheek. "I'm so proud of you Lilli." He breathed to her, smiling contently all the while. He heard Tuesday storm out of the room, loudly slamming the door behind him.He had his child die...Didn't he...Yuuka I believe her name was...I bet it's just agonizing for him to watch us...

"Lilli, I'll try to help you with the baby as much as I can, and I'll try to be there for you...I'm sorry I can't do more."

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:32 am
Damn it Tuesday. Why'd you have to leave? Lilli thought, feeling upset, more with herself than he.
Bou handed off little Toshinori into Lilli's arms. He stopped crying when set in Lilli's arms. She cradled him.
Lilli smiled as Klaash kissed her cheek.
"Thank you, Klaash. It's alright. I know you can't really be there all the time. And it's not your fault. So don't feel so bad." Lilli said, smiling.
Toshinori smiled up at Lilli. He yawned, and closed his eyes,
"Aw.. He's so adorable." Lilli said.
Lilli looked to Klaash, smiling.
"We made a pretty cute kid." Lilli said, rocking the infant slightly in her arms.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:43 am
Klara was silent in reply to Nobu.
What? She heard Tuesday’s harsh voice in her head.
At first she was relieved he was ok, then she was angry with herself for caring if he was going to be so mean. She sighed remembering what he’s been through and decided to drop it.
What are you doing Tuesday? Do you think no one cares for you anymore? Well, that’s not true…. or…or are you trying to get someone’s attention? Because if that’s it, let me tell you, you’ve got it. Everyone’s worried ok? Nobu’s freaked, and I couldn’t come because of all the blood. Is Ben still with you? She asked realizing it had been some time since he left.

haruxxx
Crew

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:45 am
Klaash laughed lightly. "Yeah, we did." He smiled at his son with a soft expression. A child of his own. "We're parents now. Wow. That'll take some getting used to!" He laughed, visualsing himself as a parent. It was different, but he was a father. "You did good, Lilli."

[[Bread dead = fail. And Brain dead does too.]]

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games