Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Neon Love's Gang
Yackity-Yack Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which dream vacation would you choose?
Bahamas
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Tokyo, Japan
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Paris, France
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sydney, Australia
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Hawaii, USA
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
London, England
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:35 pm
Yay for camera searching. I'd lend you mine, but it may take awhile to get there. lol  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:13 pm
Hey! I can't find my camera either! Maybe they are going where all those missing socks go.

I like the idea of a blue Christmas; reminds me of that Elvis song. Would be great for those with a family member off serving in the military!

I've done a silver & gold tree before... but this year, I'm dreaming of a white Christmas, with most of the ornaments and even the garland is white. Hazumu-san, I know you don't have to dream of a white Christmas... you're probably wishing the snow away by now already huh!?

We had some snow flurries last Friday night, in between rain... we don't get much snow here, although we did get a day last year... and actually on Christmas of '06.

Gweener

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:36 pm
I think mine likes to wander. biggrin

check this out.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1234430/Mystery-spiral-blue-light-display-hovers-Norway.html  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:21 pm
Mines been missing for a month now... I think it grew legs and walked. sad
I kept thinking it would show up, but now I'm thinking I better get a new one before Christmas!?

Hazumu... that is really freaky! I'd much rather think it was a lazor light show or hoax rather than the Russians testing missiles. But it sure was a sight!

Gweener

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:25 pm
It reminded me of some kind thing from a sci-fi show, like a wormhole from Deep Space 9. Totally wild! I'm sure my camera will turn up again, it usually does.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:11 am
OH wow; hey, that was totally bazaar. I've never seen anything like it before. That one photo they showed though, looked like a light blue phone chord. And the white circle above it reminded me of a Hurricane symbol; just turned upside down.  

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:43 pm
I know, I wish I knew what that was.

I found my camera, and took a picture of the tree.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:00 pm
Yay for Hazu finding her camera and peeping in on her Tree for a photo session. rofl  

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:16 am
Awww darn the weird swirls were from a bad russian missle. I was hoping for something a little more wild. Oh well...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:19 pm
HOLY CRAP!!!!
My camera showed up!!!!
It's unbelievable. Somebody pinch me.
I'll have to get a pic of my tree now too; although mine is not at all big.

Oh, I saw that is was a Russian Missile. Hate to think what it's supposed to do!... and why they need it. But who knows what our own govt is up to, never mind the other govts...
Wasn't that why this country was started, at least part of the reasons... to get out from under a overbearing government? As a "little guy," I don't feel like I have any control or say so in anything or government does.

Gweener

Vicious Mockery
Crew

Friendly Browser

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:08 pm
Hazumu-san
I think mine likes to wander. biggrin

check this out.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1234430/Mystery-spiral-blue-light-display-hovers-Norway.html

Awesome pic! I thought it was a really strange aurora at first.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:42 pm
I still wish it had been something really unique and cool.

I am hoping this year is good New Year. The year before last, all the adults had food poisoning from eating at Mcdonalds. That was pretty miserable, has anyone had a bad thing happen like that during the holidays?

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:12 pm
Gweener
HOLY CRAP!!!!
My camera showed up!!!!

Oh, I saw that is was a Russian Missile. Hate to think what it's supposed to do!... and why they need it. But who knows what our own govt is up to, never mind the other govts...
Wasn't that why this country was started, at least part of the reasons... to get out from under a overbearing government? As a "little guy," I don't feel like I have any control or say so in anything or government does.

You've been....pinched rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:11 am
Gweener
HOLY CRAP!!!!
My camera showed up!!!!

Wait until you see the "secret" copyright treaty they are working on. DMCA everywhere and 3 strikes and your out internet access. stressed Right now there have only been leaks, because its a "State Secret". Why do I feel like 1984 is just happening a little late? confused  

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Gweener

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:24 pm
Protecting the rich.
Of the people, by the people, for the people,
MY Fanny!!!
Before you know it, they'll just remove our ability to up, download,... what the heck, let's just do away with the cut & paste too!?

Thanks for the pinch. I thought it was too good to true! With Windows 7 coming out, I was thinking I should be saving up for an upgrade; I've had Windows Vista for what?... a few years now? They don't let you stay up to date for long! I wonder how many bugs this new version will have.

Neon Love's Gang

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games