Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans Wolves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose Your Favorite Teen Titan couple?
Robin & Starfire
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Raven & Beast Boy
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:21 pm
Blaise chuckled at Gemini's words towards him. He then watched as she went to the back of the group and made the wind powers. Then heard what Hera said about his niece and the ruins. "Well, the pup does get those magnificent powers from her mother and my family. Although she does have magnificent ablitlies and its incredible on how she can control them," he said.

"And we got the Titans to thank for that part," said Scar with a grin. He then listen about the ruins and said, "Sounds ancient and pretty."

Raven smirked at running with Beast Boy and at what Scar said. "Why your welcome for us training her so well. Without us she would of never new how to control those powers of hers," she said. "And I do like the sound of those ruins. Sounds cozy," she smirked again.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Midnight's saber tail then rubbed her belly and she began to purr as she felt some movement inside. "Hmhm," she giggled happily.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:51 am
'Thanks, so why is that place important to you ?' Robin enquired aloud, if he could understand the history of the wolves then maybe he would have a better understanding of the conflict, maybe one side is right and one is wrong, it or could the case which was seen many times that both sides were just simply just as bad as each other and neither had enough positive merits to justify such brutal conflict that had lasted for centures mutlating every generation.

'Yeah or a scary graveyard made for people who have lots of money and not a lot of taste' Beastboy shuddered the bone chilling memories of zombie stalkers five washed up in his mind, he didn't sleep for five nights after wacthing it, then he wacthed the sequel and.....well that's just say it was good Starfire had made another disgusting looking Tamerean dish that covered up the smell.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:25 pm
"This place is important because of what it has berried with it. All the greatest warriors of the past were berried there. And mainly the good ones. And specially since well it holds a very certain and specially stone and weapon inside," explained Helen.

Selene smiled and then said, "We'll explain more when we get there. But it does hold ancient gifts which belongs to warriors that died many years before."

Gemini listened in the conversation. "Warriors that died many years before. I've never heard such things or never read in the books here," she said.

"Well, this story isn't for told in all books or in any books," answered Helen. "But we'll explain once we get to the tombs," she said.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:48 pm
[color=darkcyan]Sapphire followed the trail but then lost it once she couldn't find it anymore. Then a guest of wind came swirling around and pushed her to the ground. "Uh!" she hit the ground. As Sapphire sat up, she was angry and her eyes went ice cold blue.

"We lost them," said Emerald. She sounded disappointed. She then landed next to Sapphire and helped her sister up. "There there Sappie. We'll find the trail again," she said in a soft tone of voice.

"If we can pick it up," said Ruby as she crossed her arms in disappointment. "Stupid wolves and traitor harpies," she said. And then her eyes glowed a dark red.

Topaz, another harpy sense something and said, "Wait! I caught up the same scent again. But back towards the other way and its only the wolves scent." She then grinned and looked to her sisters. Her sister's nodded with a smile. "Good, now lets head this way," she said and led the way with the others following.  

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:12 pm
"Warriors? Now that does sound interesting," said Raven with interest.

"I wonder what they left behind," said Scar. He then looked to Blaise and asked, "Wasn't the warriors an old story?"

"Yes, Blaise. It's an ancient story but as for me I've only heard parts of it. Never the full version," answered Blaise. "For some reason, when I was young they never continued the story, they always seem to stop at a certain part," he said.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:18 am
'At what point did they keep stopping story ?' Robin coutinued in pirecing tone, he was determined to amass all necessary information about this are to see if it had tatical value, they would need weapons if they would storm the castle, or more specifcally armour. No more blood would be shed on this mission, it was time to turn the other cheek cease the needless violence, he didn't want the pups to be bought up in a world where violence was the soloution to every problem. However despite this, the folk tales of this world did seem quite enthralling.

Beastboy ears began to shiver, this only meant one thing, ghosts,zombies, vampire, or ghost zombie vampires !, and everyone knows the most taltented,coolest,hotest and smartest of the group got killed of first to give both sides an equal chance, but he wasn't ready to die, he hadn't tried strawberry sauce on a peperoni pizza yet. It wasn't far, it wasn't his fault he was so awesome for words. Hoepfully they'd find some garlic, that would take care of the vampires...  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:49 pm
When they arrived at the tombs, the harpy women landed and stared towards it as if they've hadn't seen it before. But the truth is that, they haven't been here for a long time. "We are here," said Hera.

"Although, I haven't heard of this story. I guess some packs choose to tell it to their packs," she said. Then Zeta stared at the tombs in amazement and au. It was amazing, for old ruins it looks k beautiful and apart of the forest. "It's so beautiful," she said.

Gemini stared at the tombs and something about it made her feel connected to it but what? "It is pretty decent," she said blew away the last of their trails. Gemini then stepped forward and felt like something was calling her so she kept walking to the main entrance until someone stopped her.

"Eh-um! Are you sure you never been here before?" asked Angela as she stared to Gemini.

Gemini looked to Angela and nodded saying, "I have never been here before. But somehow it calls to me." When Gemini looks back to the ruins, she looks around and sees tombstones, twelve of them.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:02 pm
Topaz led her sisters to a castle which is next to a river. She then stepped on the grounds and looked around. Then spotted on a ground, a drip of blood and kneeled down next to it. She then dipped her finger in it, smelled it and tasted it. "This is one our kinds blood," she said.

Ruby kneeled down to another batch of old blood on the ground and tasted it herself. "And this on is of a wolf's but also has a much sweeter taste to it. Like the blood isn't really wolf," she said.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:26 pm
"They seem to keep stopping at the part when this two of the warriors took off somewhere," answered Blaise. But when he arrived, he looked at the ruins with greatness. He then heard Gemini's words to Angela and seemed confused.

Raven looked at the ruins with amazement as well and stood very still. Then notice Angela's comment to Gemini and stood right between them both again. but once she heard Gemini's words even she looked confused. Then back at the ruins.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:23 am
'Ok stay beside me and don't stray to close to the side' Scott warned, he doubted their powers would protect them from a huge fall, he better stay close to the side incase. He created a cloud massing up like a white candy floss summoned from the ground. 'OK guys stay beside me and keep still I don't want you to get hurt' he said sternly. He hovered up slightly the ground suddenly became soft the harsh ground below a distant memory, this is way he loved his power no matter how harsh things got the clouds always lifted up his spirits.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:11 am
'Gemini what is it ?' Robin enquired curiously. She seemed to have a strange connection to this world, though this area was oddly striking and a massive contrast between the natural beuaty of the forest, and probaly some of the sleekest design he'd ever seen in real life. What importance did this place have ?, it seemed like the generations of the world seemed to block it out and avoid the ending. Was it tragic ? or was thier some sort of cautionary tall embedded within it ?

Beastboy came to hault quivering like a man who locked himself out in the snow wearing nothing a but a pair of boxer shorts. This was place was to creepy for words, he didn't understand why everyone was so calm. They could all potentionally get thier heads bitten off and the human juice sucked right out of them. He just hoped this was fleeting visit before the zombies sensed new tasty brains for them to munch, he was a vegetarain nothing here be leaves eat on of the bloodthirsy wolves..  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:36 pm
Gemini walked towards the twelve tombstones in line and asked, "Only twelve tombstones? Why is there only twelve?" She than began to observed them.

"They were once all warriors, sisters. They lived long ago, the day when this world was born, they were born along with it," answered Selene.

Zeta then looked to Selene confused and asked, "But I thought the wolves were the first to..." then stopped.

"No," answered Selene. "Animals and other beings came after two days the warriors were born into this land," she explained.

Gemini kept starring at the tombstones and listen to what they were talking about at the same time. She then came to the third tombstone and her eyes widen in shock. "What the!" in shock. Her name was on this third tombstone. And it had the picture or carving of a yin-yang sign in the middle of a rose.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Starfire's head then lifted up quickly as she picked up a new scent. She then growled deeply, "Grrrrrr!"

"Starfire?" asked Cyborg and then stood up. He sniffed the air and smelled it too. It was the creatures from before's scent. "Not again!" he growled.

"No! Their scent is a little different. Same creatures but different ones," answered Starfire. "Scott!" she barked out.

Vesta jumped onto Scott's back as well. She was ready for some fun.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:03 pm
Sapphire smirked and said, "Well, it seems we found ourselves some more wolves. Ruby? Topaz? Go hunt them down. But bring them back alive or at least one of them." Sapphire was going to let her two sister check this one out.

Topaz nodded and took Ruby with her. They head towards the castle but on foot.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:34 pm
Raven then looks to Beast Boy and walks back to his side. She could sense his unease so she stood next to him to comfort him. And so she rubbed her head against his neck and said in a quiet soft coo sound, "It'll be fine."

Blaise listen to what Selene said and said, "Now that's interesting. You see usually the wolf packs leave out a lot a stuff and..." He then heard Gemini's reaction. He then walked to her side asking, "What's wrong?" Then looks to the tombstone she's looking at. "Oh," she said.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:32 am
Robin scanned the stone Gemni had exclaimed at. 'Any got an idea what it means ?' Robin mused lightly. 'This could be the orgin of you're Gemini, Blaise is that a common thing that people get named after key members of you're world ?' Robin added curisouly, the yinn yang symbol meant light against darkness, influence from another world. Did this mean both worlds had a connection from the beginning ?, did this also mean that Gemini was special in the wolf culture ?

'Yeah I guess, it's just kinda creepy to hide in a graveyard in a world where everythings obessed with eating us or just killing us for the fun of it' Beastboy whispered lightly to Raven, he didn't want to seem like a chicken in front of everyone, though surely he wasn't the only one totally freaked out by this ?, seriously ?. Though with Gemini's reaction did it mean his theories was chillignly correct ?  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff