Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:17 am

Kit smiled as the battile unfolded. All the miraculous moves where used the styles zann and the other ninja used. It was interseting to watch. "Wow great match." Kit stood up clapping. "Sorry bro but zann wins. You did excellently though."
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:20 am

“I won’t hold back next time then.” Zann looked at Zeno with his scarred, pitch black right eye, why it was scarred would remain a mystery to Zeno…for now. He helped Zeno to sit upright by propping him up against a tree trunk, he then dipped his burnt palms into the pond right next to him to cool them down.
"Thanks Kit. Not sure about next time though." His tone was serious, not meant to be a joke.

iZann

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:24 am

"I must admit though he did extremly well." Kit laughed as. "Here let me help. Water manipulation." Kit formed an orb around both hands of zann's. "That should help."
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:29 am

Zeno nods in agreement with Kit's solution. He then looks at Zann's scarred eye. 'What is that!It sends such a strong chill down my spine....well...according to Zann, when we have our rematch he may reveal whatever that bloodline was. He then lays his head against the tree and stares into the sky. "Don't even doubt me next time. In our rematch I won't even be this weak little kid who could barely dispell his own stage two jutsu. I'm going to be stronger, and im going to beat you next time!"Zeno said with fiire in his eyes, now regaining his energy quicker, due to his determination. "Just you wait and see!"

De-Vaughn07

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:35 am

Zann’s palms felt a lot better with the cooling effects of the water. With the help of his demon’s chakra, they began to heal at an accelerated rate, and within minutes they were good as new. He slipped back on his arm guards, flexing his fingers to test them. He looked over to Zeno, a trace of pride finding its way into his usually cold and angry eyes. That kid, he has will, I won’t be surprised if he gets stronger than me one day.
“Do you have a bloodline or a clan, by the way?” He realized that he’d never asked Zeno before, and decided to ask now.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:35 am

Kit looks at the kid who nodded and nodded in return. "Hi i am Kit, And you are." He smiled and turned to zann. "Now about those falcons."

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:44 am

((Come to the Falcon peaks at the hidden summon lands, it's out of this rp. And be sure to read EVERYTHING about them, you're going to need it... twisted ))
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:46 am

((Ok then))

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:14 am

Kit jumped up to a tree and smiled. "Wow it is a nice day but i wish i could learn some water jutsu. The ones i know now get me by but, i want to learn more." He leaned back on the branch thinking of all the water jutsu, water dragon, water vortex. and many others he wished to learn.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:13 am

kenshin looked at kit and then vanished after a moment. sorry kit

Carbon-kazuma

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:33 pm

Kit had noticed that Kenshin was gone. "I guess i was a little hard on him."
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:48 pm

*korioki arived at the training grounds and sees kit then yells* HEY KIT LOOK WHAT I GOT *korioki put his hands into some strange bags next to his thies* he he he watch this

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:48 pm

Kit stood up. "Time for some much needed training." kit walked to a pond in the middle of the grounds. "Okay water clone jutsu to the max." 30 water clones walked out of the pond. "Okay taijutsu training." All of the clones rushed at him some doing kicks others punches. Kit hled out his arms taking his tai chi stance. He sucked in a deep breath and rushed at tem a** well Kit threw up his hands and arms along with his right leg blocking all of the clones attacks. He front flips out of the circle and lands 10 feet behind them. The clones rush agin and Kit jumps at them and in mid air, he blocked the attacks and landed with 15 cuts all over his body. Blleding from his right arm he threw the blood at the ground. "Time for a little mach battle." Kit took the leopran stance and rushed at the clones. When he enterd the clones group he attacked widly striking like a panther and in one time through he had their number down by ten. Kit switched to his snake style. "Bring it." The clones rushed him agin and kit wrapped his arms around one and spun him sendinh him into two more clones. Kit switched to the dragon style for the final strike. "Now it ends." Kit back flipped away from the group he sucked in a depp breath as the clones rushed. the remaing 17 clones rushed trying to attack him with kunais and other assorted weapons. "Taijutsu style dragon wind palm." Kit thrust his open palm forward and a burt of wind shot out sending all the clones back in a puddle of water. "Man i need to add more pressure and fricetion to perfect it."
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:50 pm

When kit heard korioki he looked over and waved. "Ok show me." He watched as korioki did his thing.

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:50 pm

*korioki pulled out his hands and started throwing white stuff into the air* watch this... since it has my own mixture in the compound it shuld be nice and colorfull *korioki looked up and mumbled something* here we go *the white stuff started exploding in a variety of colors* theas are grate biggrin
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games