Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:05 pm
Opening the door Shin walked in and looked at the Kage "Have you seen a young boy from the Rock country, or a female... vampire?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:10 pm
((Lol, Hector, there's a back log. We have let's see...three groups waiting already, you're the fourth to arrive.))  

Ronnel no Fenniksu

KazElli

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:38 pm
((yup smile we are very full today please take a number LOL joke i guess kage is buisy. Anyway I am just doing this till yash replies yeah I am a bit bi-polar))

Yumi started to walk towards Shin hearing about a "vampire"
"Sounds simmilar to Zeramaru and Tera-chan. Those two are oddly pale and I swore I saw Zeramaru bit Tera's neck" She thought as she stood next to shin.
She was about to speak then suddenly Mai emerged from her body.

"Vampire OO OO! I know one but he is from snow. Hes a really old guy who still looks around 20 black hair always wearing a coat Zeramaru was what our sensei called him he was really creepy even walks through walls at times" Mai said hopping during the start.

Yumi hanged her head and said "sorry my sister is very hyper."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:53 pm
((whoops, you're fifth Hector. Sorry Kaze, forgot you came in too.))  

Ronnel no Fenniksu

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:03 pm
(so wat # am i?)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:30 pm
((Ok, five people total.
Edgar & Ronnel clone 1
Mizu Hasu 2
Yumi and Mai 3
Sorcam 4
Shin 5
))  

Ronnel no Fenniksu

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:36 pm
After cleaning up Rahenno noticed the swarm of people that walked in. He then to the sandclone and the kid first. After listening to there story, he came to a conclusion. "He may stay, but if ANBU come to hunt you, I can't stop them." He said folding his arms. Rahenno then turned to Yumi and Mai. "Your sensai, Tera, is currently on a mission with Aro." He then focused his attention to Shin. "No, but a boy from sand wanted acception in the village about a month ago." He said going to the desk. He then finally focused on Mizu and Sorcam. "How may I help you?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:01 pm
Mai and Yumi both sighed in unison.

"wanna go to the hot springs?" Yumi said thinking it would be a good way to relax.

Mai smiled and said " sure lets split bodies first!" She then suddenly popped out of Yumi's body and the two started to walk to the hot springs.

"wait I forgot something!" Yumi said as she went back and looked around then followed Mai.  

KazElli

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:24 pm
____* MIZU* ____

"Umm... do yo know someone by the name of Pyro Hasu?"Mizu said as she smiled.
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

Nothing in the world is more flexible and yielding than water. Yet when it attacks the firm and the strong, none can withstand it, because they have no way to change it. So the flexible overcome the adamant, the yielding overcome the forceful. Everyone knows this, but no one can do it.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:38 pm
Yamishippou
After cleaning up Rahenno noticed the swarm of people that walked in. He then to the sandclone and the kid first. After listening to there story, he came to a conclusion. "He may stay, but if ANBU come to hunt you, I can't stop them." He said folding his arms. Rahenno then turned to Yumi and Mai. "Your sensai, Tera, is currently on a mission with Aro." He then focused his attention to Shin. "No, but a boy from sand wanted acception in the village about a month ago." He said going to the desk. He then finally focused on Mizu and Sorcam. "How may I help you?" He asked.

Sorcam looked at all the people. "I'm sorry to take your time, but I was wondering if I could be assigned a squad." He asked in a light tone.

((I know how you feel. >.> Being the Academy Teacher at Grass is just as bad. And if you want, I can update the squads list and rank list.))  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:52 pm
Rahenno turned to Mizu. "I think I would know my own cousin." He then turned to Sorcam. "Yes you may, choose any three genin of your liking." He said as he started to fill out paper.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:59 pm
____* MIZU* ____

Mizu closed her eyes and crosed her arms and mumbled,"So now I have another cousin thats the Kage.This is an amazing family."Mizu said."So do ya know where he is atleast?"She said as she was still smiling.
User Image

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

Nothing in the world is more flexible and yielding than water. Yet when it attacks the firm and the strong, none can withstand it, because they have no way to change it. So the flexible overcome the adamant, the yielding overcome the forceful. Everyone knows this, but no one can do it.

Rockgirl809

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:03 pm
Sorcam bowed silently and left.

((I'm guessing that's a 'sure, go ahead'?))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:09 pm
((Yep))

Rahenno shugged his shoulders. "I don't know. Try one of the training grounds." He said not lefting his head up from his work.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:57 pm
____* MIZU* ____

"Ok..cousin"Mizu said as she left to the training grounds.
User Image

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games