Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:26 am
KoTari ate for a while until he noticed she was watching him, "I-Is there something on my face?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:34 am
Makira giggled. "Perfection." She told him as she finished the last piece of her omlette.  

Bullet_Ber

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:23 am
KoTari blushed when she said that and continued eating to try and hide it.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:23 pm
Makira giggled as she got up and too her plate to the kitchen.  

Bullet_Ber

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:03 am
KoTari stood with his dirty plate and followed after Makira, putting it into the sink.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:09 am
GimmeHug
Yume looked at Shin "Im so glad he is with me.." she thought to herself. she looked at the the gold he found "You really got some luck" she said and giggled. when they got inside the inn she looked at the demon "I hope he will let us in without too much questions.." she thought to herself, she knew she didnt even looked like demon or a night creature.

"Haha, well that's me." Shin said and grinned. He looked cautiously at the demon as they went in the room they paid for, and noticed that the demon didn't seem to care much if they looked out-of-place. Maybe people like us have already went to this place... he thought. When they got in the room and closed the door, Shin started to walk towards the bed, not remembering that he is still holding Yume's hand.

((sorry for not posting for a while D| ))

Chi Awase

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:27 am
Makira also put the plate in the sink and turned her attention to KoTari. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him lightly. "So... I'm going to have a shower and then we'll get going."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:31 am
Yume sighed out relief when they entered the room. She felt herself been dragged by Shin to the bed, she blushed and looked over their hands '' ummm'' She wishpered shyly  

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:55 am
"Alright," KoTari said, "I'll be in the living room waiting for you."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:21 am
Shin heard Yume say 'uhm...' and there he realized that he was holding her hand while he was going towards the bed. He blushed and let go of her hand suddenly, shooking it and looking away, he was red all over. "S-sorry..." he said.  

Chi Awase

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:22 am
Makira kissed him and then went to the bathroom and started the water. She had forgotten to close the door to the bathroom though, so the steam was exiting the bathroom.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:08 am
Yume giggled, she was still blushing and smiled at him "You're wierd~ i like it" she said and went to sat on the bed "Wow! its really comfortable!" she said happily.  

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:28 am
KoTari noticed she left the door open and he walked to the bathroom to close it.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:32 am
Makira grinned as she opened the door as KoTari reached for the handle and grinned. She grabbed his collar and pulled him into the bathroom with her.

[[time skip?]]  

Bullet_Ber

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:46 am
KoTari let out a surprised cry as he was suddenly pulled into the bathroom, "M-Makira!" He cried out.

(time skip xd )  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games