Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:17 pm
Pre relaxed but only slightly, "What's going on here?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:04 pm
Glancing at Pre, Leonard spoke. "Well, I was enjoying some peace and quiet, trying to mind my own buisness where no one is likely to end up hurt, when you guys showed up and he started attacking." Leonard said, gesturing at Lunair, who was eyeing his sword, considering if he could get it if Leonard lashed out, and still be able to protect Pre if she needed it.  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:09 pm
"Lunair, he's not going to hurt you. Maybe we should ask him about what has been going on lately," Pre said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:18 pm
Sighing, Lunair looked away from the sword and at Leonard. "I suppose if anyone would know whats going on, itd be you." Lunair said, glancing at pre, then back to Leonard. "Do you know of any... I guess the only thing to call them are Evil Plots... that are going on right now?" Lunair asked Leonard, who looked at him like he was crazy. "Evil plots? really? your gonna go with calling them that?" Leonard looked at Lunair like he was stupid for a moment, then shrugged. "Not really. Why?" Leonard asked, watching Lunair and pre at the same time as Lunair answered. "I need to find an old friend of mine. He'd be drawn to that sort of situation." Lunair said, which caused Leonard to eye him suspiciously. "Why so urgent, featherhead?" Leonard asked, throwing in that little crack at Lunair, who just ignored it. "I'ts a matter of life and death, and thats all i feel like telling you." Lunair said, which caused Leonard to sigh. "I guess if its that serious, there WAS one thing..." Leonard said, glancing down the hall.  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:19 pm
"What is it?" Pre questioned. She wondered what was going to happen now.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:37 pm
"Well, not long ago, a book fell from the sky, and slammed into the ruins of altga. some loonatic got it and used it to come some serious damage in Noveus, but then he disappeared with the book. im not sure where he went now. if it were me, I'd go there next, to look for your friend." Leonard said, twitching like he wanted to go. he soul called out for vengance, since the man with the book had run him through once, but he didnt want to drag len into violence.  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:38 pm
"Noveus?" Pre questioned. It was a good place to start she guessed. She had no idea though.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:47 pm
"Ya, seems the guy was after some little dragon there. Course, then again, your pal coulda found your airship by now." Leonard said, looking at Lunair. "I left it parked over Jilin university, for someone trustworthy to do something with it. I suppose technically, however, its yours, so I guess you could just go and get it. I wouldnt be surprised if it drew your pal in like a magnet." Leonard said, shrugging. "Seems you can either go get your airship, or go to Noveus. Your call." Leonard said, and Lunair looked to Pre, shrugging. he'd do either.  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:52 pm
"I guess we'll try Noveus first," Pre said. Anything to stop whatever that evil man was planning.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:56 pm
Nodding, Lunair glanced at his sword, and didnt bother picking it up. instead he took the time to simply form it in his hand, no good for quick blocking, but fine fo getting it from a barrier that might be around it. sheathing it, Lunair watched Leonard cautiously, while Leonard did the same of Lunair, the pair not sure who would move first.  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:05 pm
Pre tugged on Lunair's arm, "Lets' go," She said.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:56 pm
nodding, Lunair turned, starting towards the door, throwing a shadow wall p behind them, just in case. holding the door open for pre, Lunair waited, and watched the shadow wall just in case.

seeing the shadow wall go up, Leonard sighed deeply, and leaned against the wall, sliding to the floor into a sitting position.  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:58 pm
Pre stayed close to Lunair.

Len hopped into Leonard's lap and watched him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:02 pm
Sitting against the wall, Leonard could feel his heart racing. he had nearly killed again, and that time it would have been an innocent, even if Lunair had been the attacker this time. breathing heavily, Leonard glanced at the shadow wall, which suddenly disappated.

walking out, Lunair spread his wings and took off, heading for Noveus and letting the shadow wall go.

(Lunair exits to Noveus.)  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:08 pm
Pre remained with Lunair.

Len meowed and licked Leonard's cheek with her sandpaper-like tongue.

(Pre exits to Noveus)  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games