Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 6:46 pm
"Leave the village. That is not hear and searches are to leave. Last I heard it was in leaf. You can understand that I only try to protect my village." He says putting his hand on his katana but not moving it.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 6:51 pm
(( umm we are in the leaf village! XD or near it. well outside of the gates.))

Spike turned to the new shinobi also setting his hand on his own Katana wondering what this Shinobi would want with the Kusanagi. "sorry but im afraid i will also ask you to leave. i may not be apart of this village but i cannot let you hurt it in any way." Spike said as he moved in front of Rio to protect him in case of an attack.  

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 6:52 pm
User Image

Shin looked at the man and thought "There must be another village which could have it."
Shin turned around then left.

((if it was ZERAMARU looking for the sword he would tear open the village since you said it was last heard to be in LEAF... KONOHA IS THE LEAF VILLAGE ))  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 6:54 pm
((you know Syn that was pretty aggressive when all he did was ask a question))  

Masumi H Dekata

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 6:56 pm
((I don't play when the village is in danger))  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 6:56 pm
Spike let go of the Katana as he watched him leave then turned back to Syn. "so... you must have a sharingan then... what kind?" Spike asked as he returned to normal and things seamed to quiet down.  

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 6:58 pm
((How exactly was it in danger, he showed no agression. He just walked up and asked a question. He was unarmed even. You only did it cause you know he in the group irl))  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 7:03 pm
"The May. That itachi had. Yourself?" He said taking his hand off of his katana.  

SynysterGatesRules

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 7:12 pm
User Image

Shin stopped just a flew feet away from the gates. "he did say it was in LEAF. I'll just take it straight to the hokage then" Shin thought as he made a few seals. Suddenly a blast of air sends Shin past the two ninjas and into the village.

Jutsu used:
Name: Fuuton: Kyoushu no Tosshin (Wind Element: Assassin’s Rush)
Description: Expelling a great deal of chakra, the user forces a vast amount of wind out behind them. This blast of wind has two effects, first, anything behind the user will likely be knocked over by the blast, secondly it propels the user extremely quickly in their desired direction, and the user may use the wind to make continual adjustments to their trajectory during this short dash. The dash lasts for barely a second, but in that time the user can cover considerable distance, making this an excellent assassination jutsu as the name implies. It takes a long time for the user to be able to use it again after using it.

((You see I'm the Fastest member of the group and yes... how the hell could you even find out it was me... we have just acted and there was no agression to my question... and how would you know of the kusanagi yourself? The jutsu last 1 second and it can cover a considerable distance))  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 7:18 pm
((look if somebody that is dressed like that and is asking about something that ninjas would be told about when the time comes around that they might return. Its like german school take ALL of their kids to see the concentration camps so tht another hitler doesn't emerge.))
Syn seeing that is shocked but doesn't go flying after him. He summons a clone and sends pakkun with the clone to go after him. "I want every piece of info you can get on him." he says to the clone. "I'm not a full strength yet I can't be flying into things right now." He thinks to himself.  

SynysterGatesRules

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 7:21 pm
((dressed like what... LOOK AT PICTURE ITS JUST A JACKET and A HOOD and gloves... what cause it is black that means i am a bad guy???
well ))  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 7:24 pm
((well would you be wearing pink? and plus your asking about something that would be TOP SECRET so i'm just saying.))  

SynysterGatesRules

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 7:36 pm
((since when did the kusanagi ever became top secret???

I mean i could ask about it a few days ago and no one gave a damn...oo its cause of the arc la la la))  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 7:40 pm
((Its not like its something brand new if this happens 100 years ago. rolleyes and its not here anyway is it?))  

SynysterGatesRules

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 7:51 pm
(( i guess i missed a bit.))

Spike wasnt so shocked to watch the ninja go right past them in a gust of wind. "i have the Haze sharingan..." Spike said as he lightly touched his Anbu mask feeling some pain in his left eye from the permanent Haze sharingan.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games