Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:34 pm

Ravin Black

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

She arched her body into Dylan as he sunk his fangs into her throat. He drank and drank. She groaned. It felt so good. Like she really belonged to him. Dylan shook with pleasure as she rubbed his sides. He sighed her name, licking the closing bite marks. Ravin leaned against Dylan. She was so weak from being in his arms.

"Mhmm," she sighed. "That felt better than good."
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:35 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter smiled and nuzzled gently into her neck. He kissed and nibbled lightly at the smooth skin and breathed her wonderful scent. "I love you more." He teased lightly and pressed his lips to hers before she could say anything on the matter.

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:40 pm

VeronicaRoseMilton
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica smiled. He nuzzled into her neck and bit at her skin.
She really wished he'd just bite a bit harder. And part of her was terrified that he would someday, hopefully soon.
But she wanted it. More then anything. She had endured pain before, so she wasn't so worried about it hurting. Or her hurting anyone for that matter.
But she was worried about learning this so called rules. And her following them. She never really was much of a rule follower.
"You don-" She was cut off by his lips. She pulled back gently. "You do not." Veronica pressed her lips back on his quickly, holding his face gently in her hands.

DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan supported her weight, easier then before. It was as if he was hardly holding her at all. This new-found strength was freaking sweet!
He wanted to try it out a bit more, but he wasn't even going to think of letting Ravin go right now. "You taste so sweet, so good." He kissed at her neck some more before moving to her lips.
He wanted to relax, he was sort of worn out still but going to the school was a scary thought for him. Too many humans that Ravin referred to as friends- Not food.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:40 pm

ManAxXxSamA
User Image
Alexander Armand Thorne
Blood is was the only thing that keeps me sane...

With a small sigh Armand sat down further on the grass and then looked up at Madeline with a serious expression on his face. "Madeline, I love you. I want to spend my life with you but that would require changing you. Would you be up for that? I am essentially a selfish creature in the end and I realize what this could mean for you but I want you Madeline for me and me alone." He got to his feet and grabbed her hands in his, pulling her to his chest in a hug. "What do you say Madeline?"

User Image

Madeline Moorne: the perfect little rich kid....

Madeline smiled. She was glad that he loved her. Who wouldn't be glad? If you weren't then you were not human. She brushed her hair out of her eyes and gazed down at him. "Um..possibly." She liked the thought of being just his. His and his alone. His girl. They all sounded perfect in her mind. She wasn't sure though if she wanted to be invincible. She wasn't sure she wanted to give up her life. Plus, drinking blood wasn't her thing.

....that can't get enough of her nicotine
User Image

MistressInTheWinterCoat

ManAxXxSamA

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:02 pm

User Image
Alexander Armand Thorne
Blood is was the only thing that keeps me sane...

Armand smiled and took her chin in his hand to look at her more clearly, "Just possibly? Ah I guess that is what I will have to live with for now." After a while the smile vanished from his face and his eyes became more serious but somehow tender at the same time. He gently pressed his lips to her forehead and picked her up easily in his arms to reach her lips better. His hand ran through her hair while the other supported her around the back. His trailed his lips to her neck and kissed there.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:03 pm

The Assassin152
Robert looked at Kaline, then down on the ground. "I live here and there. Not in the same spot twice." He shrugged and then smiled. "So...what kind of guys do you like?" He asked. He just asked to be teasing but if she gave him an honest answer he could use it...

User Image

Kaline's cheeks could only burn, as she really didn't know either. She crouched to her knees, and could only say what was true. "I guess I havn't thought of that in awhile.." she smiled to herself "I've had centuries ,but I never thought of that one.." she looked up at him and smiled "I guess i've been too busy to really think on that.." she only sighed to herself.

MindxHunter

Mr Nerdy xP

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:12 pm

Robert chuckled to himself. "Oh I see.... so what your saying is in the centuries you have lived, never once had seen a guy you liked at all?" He asked raising an eyebrow and smiling. "I'm pretty sure many guys have fallen for you but you haven't noticed." He added.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:23 pm

User Image

Kaline jumped up , and replied "Maybe..but it's not like I surround myself with people" she laughed a little. "Most of the guys here, probably thing I'm scary, and the only guy that had courage to approach me was someone from the wrestling team I think?.."

She looked at him and smiled "But ,Like I say I've been busy, and this is probably the second year ,that I havn't been"

MindxHunter

Mr Nerdy xP

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:30 pm

Robert smiled again and stood up. "Only the second? Really?!? Wow." He looked over again to his dirty jacket and sighed. "I think I should get back to the school, my clothes are a mess." He didn't really want to leave but he needed to do laundry and his mind flashed back to his mom yelling at him to do the chores or else she would hurt him, that just scared his into doing it, even now.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:35 pm

User Image

Kaline smiled, and only wanted to stay out longer. She looked towards the moon then back at Robert. She smiled and asked "I'll ask you this time, on how you want to ride" she giggled "Cause I doubt my shoulder was that great". She only held her hand out ,as she waited for an answer

MindxHunter

MistressInTheWinterCoat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:40 pm

User Image

Madeline Moorne: the perfect little rich kid....

Madeline smiled. Her chin was in his hands. She nodded and bit her lip. She wasn't sure what to say. She wasn't positive about changing anymore. And if she wasn't positive then she wasn't going to let him change her. She glanced up at him and then he kissed her forehead. She was picked up in his arms. Madi smiled as he ran his hand through her hair. Armand kissed down her neck. She cocked as his lips moved down her neck.

....that can't get enough of her nicotine
User Image
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:41 pm

samanthaualani
VeronicaRoseMilton
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica smiled. He nuzzled into her neck and bit at her skin.
She really wished he'd just bite a bit harder. And part of her was terrified that he would someday, hopefully soon.
But she wanted it. More then anything. She had endured pain before, so she wasn't so worried about it hurting. Or her hurting anyone for that matter.
But she was worried about learning this so called rules. And her following them. She never really was much of a rule follower.
"You don-" She was cut off by his lips. She pulled back gently. "You do not." Veronica pressed her lips back on his quickly, holding his face gently in her hands.

DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan supported her weight, easier then before. It was as if he was hardly holding her at all. This newfound strength was freaking sweet!
He wanted to try it out a bit more, but he wasn't even going to think of letting Ravin go right now. "You taste so sweet, so good." He kissed at her neck some more before moving to her lips.
He wanted to relax, he was sort of worn out still but going to the school was a scary thought for him. Too many humans that Ravin referred to as friends- Not food.

Ravin Black

Ravin was literally purring by this point. Dylan was whispering how good she tasted. Ravin was licking her lips. His lips pressed against hers. She attacked him hungrily, pushing him to the ground with her vampire strength. Her hands tangled up in his hair and then smoothed down to rake his chest gently.

"Grr, you are so perfect," she growled into his neck, kissing it furiously.

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:44 pm

DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Ravin threw him to the ground. "Oh," He groaned. That was a turn on. She wasn't careful, no. She pushed him onto the ground with force. This was getting better and better. "Perfect? Far from it." He licked his lips, the burning was dull but still there. Still there! Ugh! It was pretty much a total downer. She tangled her fingers in his hair and kissed into his neck.
Dylan enjoyed relaxing and having her do the teasing. But it was unnerving to lay on the ground and do nothing.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:47 pm

Robert shrugged and took the hand. It wasn't that bad and it went really fast, you didn't even know you were moving until you were on the ground again. He smiled and said, "Your shoulder isn't that bad."

Mr Nerdy xP

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:52 pm

User Image

Kaline smiled evilly, and when she took the hand. Instead of throwing him, she shoved herself into him, where he laid on her shoulder. She jumped down and ran back to the school, as the wind blew between them, infront of the main building.

She giggled as she sat Robert down, and noticed his hair . A little messy, she fixed it before he knew he could regain thought.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games