Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:53 pm
As Ambrosia carried through with her kick, before her leg his Kurai, it was struck by the shards of darkness Void had shot. The force sent her tumbling over and over until she slammed against the floor. "Ow...." She reeled one leg up, then another in a wicked spin, shooting the shards out in all directions, including at Gareth.

~~~

Marcove held the bottle and looked up to Amalia to thank her. "Thanks again. I can't pay you back right now, but I promise I will one day." As his eyes reach the bottle again, he noticed the water was gone. "...I think you gave me an empty bottle..."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:10 am
The mist around the dragon suddenly dispersed seeing Calistos chain whip the mist vanished quickly and efficiently leaving only the dragon to hopefully take the blow instead of him. He rematerialised his body raising his black metal gauntlet to block the shard that came crashing into him. He smiled under his mask. Laughing darkly he said. " This is the most fun I've had in a long time. " He said as he threw off his now tattered dark red cloak. He slammed his hands together and mumbled something under his breathe. He released them and held them a short distance apart like he was holding a ball, in between his hands was a glowing bright purple magical circle which floated gently between his hands. " Releasing that which corrodes the land, blackening the skies and dissolving the earth to dust arise my creation! " He shouted as a perfect match of the magical circle appeared on the roof of the room. From the circle came a large humanoid creature, it's figure was chocked and bound with thick heavy chains that instantly were attatched to the ground. Strange red markings covered his ghost white skin, a row of jagged white teeth filled it's mouth as some sort of black smoke substance was released from it's mouth with every breathe. Where it stood the ground corroded with decay. " I present to you one of my more destructive creations, aside from the assassin's Guild I have been experimenting with a few things here and there creating him I call him Gluttony, it fits him perfectly, you'll see why soon. " He said with a small laugh. The creatur looked up at the celestials it's mouth exhaled the thick foul smelling smoke it's blank white eyes started emptily at them. Void leapt up ontop of a spike that was jutting out of the wall as Gluttony stood up straight he was easily 12 feet tall. It inhaled deeply and spat out a wad of some odd black substance towards Ambrosia.  

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:22 am
Ambrosia stood up from the spin, allowing her leg to heal from the shards and looks up. The massive wad of darkness was moving toward her fast, but she was of course thinking faster. "Not today." She lifts her hand and performs one of her favorite combos. She stops the wad telekinetically and teleports in front of Void. "Your creation dropped something." She then shoots it at him faster then it was shot at her.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:32 am
Calisto looked as the dragon died but Void created something else. Her eyebrow raised as she was intrigued with his abilities. She could use her ability of bind but decided against it. As the ground began to decay she put her hand on it as it glew. The decay and darkness began to look something like light as a white fire rippled towards him. Transmutation was something she often liked doing and would experiment on later when she got the time.

Amalia looked at Marcove's bottle. "That's odd...I could have sworn that bottle was full" she stated as she reached into her bag handing him another bottle of water, making sure it was full.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mewchloe

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:02 am
Kitara thought for a moment. She did not like the fact that Hydron was under the control of another who was not a native, nor did she like the name. Kitara also did not like the sound of that oppress. Maybe it was time to finally use her skills to help rather than hurt people. She looked at Nephilis Evermore with a look of intense determination. She nodded once. "I will help you Nephilis" she said.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:36 am
"Thanks again." Marcove looked up at Amalia with an excited smile, but when he looked down again, the water in the bottle had disappeared. "...what? Oh! I think I keep doing this thing called de--dehy--the thing where I suck the water out of things. That's it." He licked his lips and sighed. "That would explain why I don't feel thirsty anymore."

~~~

"I'm glad. I've been working alone for quite sometime. When I was small, I didn't believe in super heroes or anything like that. It's something because that's now what I am. Shaleans and Evermorians alike fight over this land when it is rightfully ours. I'm a superhero that's taken a side." He phases into the water and then slides out onto the floor. "Do you have any powers Kitara?"

Mahareshi

Mewchloe

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:27 am
Kitara listened to his words. She herself wasn't so sure about the heroe thing but she shook those thoughts away. Kitara watched as he phases into water. "I can manipulate ice mainly, I can also shift water somewhat during the day but at night is when I'm the strongest in that respect" she said. "I can become invisible and when I do I become undetectable to any senses. I can also manpulate things and...people" she said the last part softly. She had flashes of when she used that gift. People losing their minds or walking into traps just because of her voice. Her gaze travelled back to the water.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:46 am
Void watched the blob of black goo fly towards him. Without moving from his spot he glanced towards Gluttony who raised his hand blocking the blob of some unknown substance. Gluttony looked towards the white fire inhaling deeply he blew out a massive amount of choking black smoke, it was a different kind of fire but it was still fire and fire needs two things in order to burn, it needs something to actually burn and it needs oxygen he was taking away the oxygen with his chocking smoke snuffing out the flames quickly. Void laughed lightly. " He is much better then I gave him credit for I would have guessed he would have died by now but he's actually doing fairly decently. Gluttony raised his head and roared loudly in the room. He gripped the chains that were around his wrists connecting him to the floor. He pulled upward and tore the chains clean from the corroded ground. Swinging around he spun in a circle causing hi long heeavy chains to come crashing into anything that made contact, they smashed the obsticles in their way, by pure brute force Gluttony was the strongest thing he had made, however Gluttony was in actuallity the weakest of the many creatures he had created.  

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:44 pm
(I just learned who Amara is from X-men.)

Ambrosia was hit by the chain she didn't see and was flung through the black fire into the wall on the other end of the room. Her spine, arms and ribs were crushed from the impact and her skin was darkened from the fire. "Ow." She said looking up, revealing her charred face which was slowly healing. Her spine realigned and her arms cracked as her bones were moved back into position. She stands up, flexing her neck and cups her hands by her side. "Get this!" She thrusts her hand forward and shoots out a large beam of white aura that lit up the darkness of the room.

~~~

"Is that right? Maybe that power can come in handy at some point in time." He creates a ball of dense space in his hand and closes it. "My powers stretch beyond the hydrokinesis I was born with." He turns around and places his sword back in his holster. "Do you have a place of residence?"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:21 pm
Gareth frowned seeing all of this and got as far back as he could. He put his hands together and tried to create a stronger creature "Wind fade into silence and bring about the end!" He said as another creature appeared it was a female demon who appeared in a large chunk of ice. She opened her eyes and the ice shattered. Gareth smiled "Bring the end" He said. She swung her arms around sending ice in every direction before looking at Gluttony and held her hands out sending a wave of distructive ice at him and then snapped her fingers shattering it and sent the shards at Gluttony. "Die" She said in a monotone voice.

(and yes this is a shiva refrence)  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:22 pm
Gluttony looked confused and stupidly towards the light. It made some kind of gurgeling noises then stopped admiring the light. He looked towarsd the ice shards and opened his mouth he inhaled deeply and began to suck in the ice shards that were focused at him. " I did call him Gluttony for a reason, of course Gluttony has his many flaws. " Void said with a small smile. Gluttony finished inhaling a good amount of the icy, frost covered his stomach and head. " Idiot, inhaling ice, not the brightest thing to do. " He said with a small sigh. Void laughed quietly remembeing how dumbfounded Gluttony was over the light. " Oh great next time my Gluttony won't be able to see. " He said. He admired Ambrosia's healing ability it was far superior to his, he could repair his bones and internal structure with darkness however the burns would be something a little more tricky.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:45 pm
(I hope you don't concider this god modding if you do I'll edit it)

Gareth smirked "Thats not the worst of it she can controll ice and from the look of it he had it in his head and stomache" He said. Shiva held her arms out and began manipulating the ice trying to encase Gluttony and then shatter him and melt the pieces. Gareth looked at Ambrosia "How you holding up?" He asked.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:47 pm
Kurai barely teleported away from the chains, his arm hit from his reflexes being too slow. Cursing under his breath as his arm had a large gash across it. Ripping his shirt and quickly covering the wound, he looked at Gareth as he summoned what looked like a demon. He could actually feel his wound healing already, his light abilities helping him. However, he wasn't as fast as healing as Ambrosia. He slammed his hands into the ground suddenly, creating multiple earth formations and lines of ice aimed for all three of them.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:33 pm
Ambrosia dispelled the beam of aura only inches from Void and looks over to Kurai. As the tremors reach her, she starts up a hight spinning jump kick and teleports behind him, mimicking her first assault on him.  

Mahareshi

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games