Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Dark and Mystical Research and Development Center (DMRDC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:55 pm
Once they where inside Krens room. Vi let go of Kren and shut the door to the room and locked it. She leaned against the door her leather suit was slightly open. Just enough to see her cleavage. She grinned at Kren and looked at him like 'come get me'.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:58 pm
Kren growled softly and pushed her to the door and kissed her deeply. He reached up to unzip Her leather outfit.  

Fighter for all

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:04 pm
((lol you realize youre switching between first and third person in youre posts biggrin heheh))

Vis hands went around Krens neck. They stayed there for a bit before she dragged her nails down Krens back. Her hands went back up his shirt, her nails dragging along Krens chest. She growled as she kissed him back.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:06 pm
((no...look see.))

He growled softly and bit her lip. He pushes her hard against the door.  

Fighter for all

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:18 pm
((lol it was there yyou changed it rofl blaugh ))

Vi slipped out of her leather outfit and let it fall to the ground. She pressed her body to his as she began undressing him. Her eyes turned bloodred, as she kissed Kren.

((I could be more descriptive but i dont want to upset anyone lol))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:25 pm
((ahh...i understand. timeskip soon...)) He licked her neck. He bites it hard, feeling the blood spill into his mouth.  

Fighter for all

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:45 pm
Vi let out a soft moan as Kren bit into her neck. A wave of pleasure came over her body as she drank from her. She pressed her body to his, her hands played over Krens skin. Her one hand headed down from his chest to his waist.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:51 pm
((if yoy don't mind, time jump.))

Kren sat at the edge of the bed. he held his torn shirt in his hand, with blood still on it. "Wow...i liked this shirt."  

Fighter for all

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:03 pm
"Ill get you a new one. Sorry i can be rough sometimes. I hope i didnt hurt you too much. One time i ended up knocking Cy out when we were making love. Guess i kept hitting him too hard but he liked it."

Vi said with a grin as she wrapped her arms around Krens neck and rested her chin on his shoulder.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:13 pm
Kren smiled and winced slightly in pain at the bleeding wounds on his back. "No...I like it..." He reached behind himself and tried his best to heal all his wounds, only missing a few. "Feel free to be as rough as you like."  

Fighter for all

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:22 pm
Vi grinned.

"I love playing rough, but the same goes for me if you want to be rough with me go right ahead."

She sighed a sigh of satisfaction. She laid back down on the bed.

"You know this place doesnt feel like a school. No offense love."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:28 pm
Kren sighed. "I know. I'm gonna make this into a research center. Only a few students..." He smiled. "I'd love for you to stay."  

Fighter for all

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:31 pm
"Of course ill stay. Research sounds fun. What kind of research or is it just any kind?"

Vi said as she sat back up. She hadnt gotten redressed yet and her ebony hair contrasted with her pale skin.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:34 pm
Kren smiled. "Whatever you wish." He smiled. "What do you wish to do a research on?"  

Fighter for all

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:37 pm
Vis face and mood went serious as she thought about what she really wanted.

"What else what every Vampire wants... A solution to being able to live in the sun... Right now all we have are little pendants that are hard and rare to find and when you find them theyre expensive as hell. I want a solution to be able to live in the sunlight.."

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games