Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:18 am
Awesome nerd

User Image
xXxXxLurtz “Vallyne” Allÿwar

I hope you're not intending
To be so condescending
It's as much as I can take
And you're so independent
You just refuse to bend
So I keep bending 'till I break.

xxx"A pleasure to meet you then, Dragon. I am Salohni Allÿwar, Duke of Malewa. You've obviously met one of the biggest mistakes of my life and only son," the elder male smiled while flashing his fangs. The fact that Dragon had stated that the milkshake was Lurtz's only got a chuckle from his father. "Dear boy, this young lout beside me owns nothing but the body he treads about in and even then, he is my responsibility. He is nobody and will always be a nobody for it's what he excels in. Sketching, painting and sculpting? Hobbies that several morons believe to be an occupation. Music? A hobby that is once again considered an occupation yet isn't. The best kind of occupation he'll ever get is guarding those of higher status than himself due to the most he excels at outside of his hobbies being physical combatives, obedience that took me years of repeating myself to get him to actually comprehend and killing without hesitation. Everything he knows was given to him by me. Without me, he would be that useless elf he's always been. What was it that I've repeated a million times again, Lurtz?" The man briefly glanced at Lurtz who was biting his tongue the entire time the elder male spoke.

xxx"Which one, sir?" Lurtz responded calmly only to have his eye twitch when his dad's foot kicked him in the shin. "Without you there wouldn't be me, sir...?" "Correct. See? He's practically useless without me. Incapable of remembering such a simple statement unless given a reminder. He should be glad I didn't just tell him to continuously lick the dirt from the bottom of my shoes. I'm giving him a higher purpose than he deserves." Lurtz felt his eye twitch once again while he kept his jaw clenched taut, but remained silent. The sooner this brief chat ended, the sooner his dad would retreat back to where he was staying so as to punish him in some mannerism for upsetting someone earlier. He wanted so desperately to apologize to Dragon and tell him not to worry about it, but speaking out of turn would only make his punishment that much worse. Once his dad left, the rude and self-centered older male he was, he would say as much without the fear of repercussions.

These are my words
That I've never said before
I think I'm doing okay
And this is the smile
That I've never shown before
Somebody shake me 'cause I
I must be sleeping.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:31 am
Dantes_river

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

҈ ҉ ʬ
ɖʀѦɢѻЛ

From boy to man.

It may have been because of his deep contempt for fathers growing worse, or it because his only friend was getting a verbal lashing, but Dragon couldn't let the man talk anymore. "You can't just say that about your son!" he burst, his eyes turning fiery red. "Lurtz is a great person! He doesn't talk much, but he's friendly, and kind, a-and-"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:33 pm
Lord Zodiac101

feddl

User Image

㊊㊋㊌㊍㊎㊏Ⓡץαɳ Ⓚαɨ㊊㊋㊌㊍㊎㊏

There is no sun....

Ryan would nod at Takaguchi. "I see, so you're a man in a childs body..." He said jokingly. Looking up he waved a waitress over and ordered another cappacino. After he ordered and received his drink he sighed in relief. "Nothing like a good drink to cheer ya' up eh?" He said, tilting his drink at the two, just trying to make conversation now.

Only the light of ones heart...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:41 pm
User Image
Vexine Kyumi

oOoOoOoOoOo
Vexine entered the cafe. She swept her eyes around, and senses Lurtz's presence. "Lurtz is here, talking to someone. Maybe don't mind him." Vexine thought. She ordered cappuccino and sat at the orange chairs. She took little sips from her cappuccino.
oOoOoOoOoOo

Tokitomi

Blob

Lost_All_Love28

3,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:49 pm
~~~~Onyx Lones~~~~

User Image

Onyx bit her lip and walked outside in the cold bundled up. She couldnt believe her parents made her come to this place. She was perfectly fine with her private tutors. Looked up and saw a sign for a cafe and decided to walk inside to escape the weather. Breathing in the warm smell of coffee she walks up and orders a Salted caramel mocha and waits for it to be finished. She was carrying around her luggage, yet in search for a dorm..

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:57 pm
Lost_All_Love28

Atma Bithore

Lord Zodiac101

feddl

User Image

㊊㊋㊌㊍㊎㊏Ⓡץαɳ Ⓚαɨ㊊㊋㊌㊍㊎㊏

There is no sun....

Ryan would still be sipping on his cappacino when he saw two girls walk into the cafe. "Geez, this place seems to be a chick magnet, Maybe I should get a job here...Nah the cafe doesn't need that much attention." He said, being a smart a**. But in all honesty this was one of the only places he saw this many girls at, at one time. "Maybe I should carry some coffee beans around with me when I walk." He thought to himself, getting up and going to the counter. He sat down over there, kinda leaving the other two hanging but having his reasons, he wanted to see if there was any guy here pulling in all the girls. It was the only logical explanation for the situation. So there he was, sitting there with his hand philosophically put over his mouth, looking like he had a lot on his mind when he was just...well...looking for competition.

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Lost_All_Love28

3,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:14 pm
~~~~Onyx Lones~~~~

User Image

Onyx got her cup and smiled thanking the employee and heads over sitting down at a table alone,not noticing the man behind her with his hand over his mouth. She began sipping her cup and smiles more. "Mmmm....Caramel....Mocha...salt..." She described each flavor she tasted to herself and sets the cup down looking at the luggage and sighs. "I wonder how many dorms there are open." She said sorta out lout but not loud enough for everyone to hear.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:28 pm
Lost_All_Love28

Atma Bithore

Lord Zodiac101

feddl

User Image

㊊㊋㊌㊍㊎㊏Ⓡץαɳ Ⓚαɨ㊊㊋㊌㊍㊎㊏

There is no sun....

After sitting there for a few minutes, Ryans impatience got the best of him. He stood up with a jolt and began to make his scene. "EXCUSE ME" He yelled over the counter. A man came up to him from behind the counter.
Man: "Yes sir?"
Grabbing his collar he almost threw him over the counter. "Explain to me how you did it..."
Man:"W-what?!"
He grunted, letting the man go, almost throwing him backwards. "DON'T WHAT ME, How the hell did you do it?!" He said, gesturing behind him at the crowd. The man, being confused, Ran off to grab the manager. After a minute or so another older looking man came out.
Manager:"What seems to be the problem?"
Ryan would grit his teeth, now pissed since he thought the guys were playing dumb. Even though it was he who was being...an idiot. "Whats your trick man?! You can't just pull in this many chicks into a cafe! well...Maybe ugly ones but not these!" He said, throwing regard to the wind. The manager just looked at him confused for a second before taking his cappacino and examining it.
Manager: "To much coffee sir..."
And with that the manager walked away and Ryan sat back down, his body going back to its former, philosophical state.

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Lost_All_Love28

3,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:33 pm
~~~~Onyx Lones~~~~

User Image

She bites her lip and watches the man, not sure what his problem is. She turns around and looks at him. "D....Do you know where i can find a dorm thats open?" She asked looking into his eyes "Im..Im new here...and i dont know my way around."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:41 pm
Ryan Kaimono

Lord Zodiac101

User Image
-Elizabeth Rockabell-
Elizabeth rolled her eyes at Ryan's comment on the girls and looked around seeing this was true. Typical... She thought to herself a bit annoyed but that was how most guys were. Seeing Taka was sitting around a bit uncomfortable Beth gave him a quizzical look and asked, "You alright?" She felt like she was asking this often but she couldn't help it. It was in her nature to be concerned, which sucked because she could always tell when something was up with other people because of her stupid power. Hearing a ruckuss over her shoulder she realized Ryan's type and found herself rolling her eyes again but was to shy to go pull him out of there.  

feddl

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:48 pm
Lost_All_Love28

Lord Zodiac101

feddl

User Image

㊊㊋㊌㊍㊎㊏Ⓡץαɳ Ⓚαɨ㊊㊋㊌㊍㊎㊏

There is no sun....

Ryan would look over at one of the girls that had just walked in. He raised an eyebrow. "Dorms? What about them?" He asked, drinking his cappacino. He then pointed over to his two new friends Elizabeth and Takagami. "Ask them, they've lived here for a while, I just moved here." He said before stopping himself. "Hey can I ask you something? What brought you here? Was it the guy behind the counter?" He asked all at once, Trying to figure out this cafe and its strange power to pull in passing by females.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:02 pm
~~~~Onyx Lones~~~~

User Image

Onyx smiles and shakes her head."I take it you dont know when your getting hit on." She turns back around and continues to sip her coffee. "And by the way...I came in here because there is coffee and a nice place to sit.."

Lost_All_Love28

3,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:15 pm
Lost_All_Love28

User Image

㊊㊋㊌㊍㊎㊏Ⓡץαɳ Ⓚαɨ㊊㊋㊌㊍㊎㊏

There is no sun....

Ryan would be caught off-guard by her remark. "Dah-...." He studdered before looking confused. "No way, she caught me off-guard, I was on a rant afterall. Im the rival to incubus'! No girl can outflirt me" He thought to himself, brushing his hand through his hair and regaining his cool. "Well I tend to notice, I just don't act upon it anymore..." He said, making sure his voice trailed off for the mysterious effect needed. He then took a sip of his cappacino. "So who are you anyhow...Why do I feel like I've seen you before..." He said, resting his elbow on the head of his chair and putting his right leg over his left.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:33 pm
~~~~Onyx Lones~~~~

User Image

She smiles and sips her coffee some more. "I dont believe we have met. My name is Onyx...Onyx Lones...I am new here." She looks him in his eyes to show him that she told him the truth.

Lost_All_Love28

3,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:53 pm
Lost_All_Love28

User Image

㊊㊋㊌㊍㊎㊏Ⓡץαɳ Ⓚαɨ㊊㊋㊌㊍㊎㊏

There is no sun....

Ryan would nod slightly. He swore he remembered that last name but shrugged it off. "Nice to meet you, I'm Ryan Kai.." He said, even though that wasn't his full last name, He didn't like telling others EXACTLY who he was, just close enough.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games