Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:07 am
He gave a small, coy chuckle, ruffling his hair.
" Heh, only if your afraid of the dark. "
He continued trying to strip the water from his cloths as he began to head down the path. It was starting to grow dark. If it got dark for long, it might grow cold. Aw jeez...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:44 am
She just smirked then stretched and made a squeaking noise when her back popped, but the squeak turned into a relieved sigh when she felt her back lighten up. "Why don't we head back to the dorm and get out of these wet clothes?" she asked then paused to think of what she said, and when it finally hit her she turned bright red. "Bah! I mean to just dry off! Ah! Uh! I'm gonna go now." she whimpered and hurried off.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Haru Mania

O.G. Codger

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:14 pm
As Ren entered the park, he noted the retreating backs heading towards campus. He shrugged and found a shady spot beneath a tree and sat down fiddling with the new phone he was given as he left the institute.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:49 pm
He was paying a little bit of attention, trying to wring his cloths out still. Then he heard her freak out. Wait, what? Oh jeez...
Shinzo is really dense, let's just clear that. Really dense. So, what just happened was so muddy and confusing he had absolutely no idea why what happened did.
" H-HEY! WAIT....LET ME CATCH UP ATLEAST! "
He tried chasing after her, hoping to to catch up. He used a bit of energy to make sure his stamina kept at a good balance as to not slow down, amounts of yellow with blue spectacles floating in the mist flying behind him.

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Silent Kei

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:19 pm
Awesome nerd

Anna walked along the concrete path that led past one of the fountains and she let go of Nero's hand to look around before she sat down in the grass starring out at the moonlit water. "I got so tired of all the killing, we were still so openly violent back then, so I ran...it's so hard trying to make it without a clan, I didn't realize how much of a difference it made to hunters if you were alone...but when I got home, Silas betrothed me to some prince before I could even blink I still worry even now about them finding me...I don't want to marry someone I don't know let alone care about...but my kind doesn't take rejection or defeat very lightly" she looked at him a small smile on her lips "So like I said I'm not sure if he really counts"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:28 pm
Fumie

Fumie crouches in a small gap between the bushes and stares at everyone who walks by her.
"Who sees me? Who sees me?"
she thought to herself.
"Ah...look at all these people...so so so so so so so sooo fun it will to play with them."
Fumie started to fidget making the bushes next to her shake a bit.
"ah...the book the book! Need to write down names, need to write down names!"
a book popped in front of her, Fumie took out a small feathered pen and blanked out.

User Image

ReinaO3O

Friendly Explorer

6,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200

Haru Mania

O.G. Codger

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:50 pm
As Ren flipped through the options on his phone to turn everything on it pink he received an urgent text from the driver of his limo.

The text read:
You are needed on campus please come.

Honestly. You'd think he could deal with that stuff on his own... Ren grumbled in his head. He stood and wiped the grass from his skirt before striding towards campus  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:52 pm
Nero Njord
User Image

The wind flowed gently past the grass as the two walked on. Nero listened carefully as he closed his warm hand Anna let go of. "So what you're saying is that you're marrying this guy to stop your clan from killing people?" he asked with a questioning look on his face.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Silent Kei

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:58 am
Anna shook her head "No.... I will never marry not him at least... as for the deaths my clan causes? It will never stop...It's in our nature, some of us practice abstinence or don't kill our victims but more younglings are created every day they do not have any control... and the ancients care nothing for the life of mere mortals..." she gave a sigh then "No Nero, I'm running from them here for now because it'd be the last place they expect to find me... except maybe as a clerk in a bloodbank" she chuckled at her little joke  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:05 am
"Huh.... This feels like some story I've read somewhere." Nero murmured as he dug inside his coat for another lollipop. "Say, what is your clan anyway, toots?"  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Silent Kei

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:38 pm
Awesome nerd

Anna raised her eyebrow at him "Read alot of horror stories do you?" she asked a touch of sarcasm in her voice. "It's the Morretti clan in Italy... I had my name changed a few years ago... it was interesting to explain to the courts why" she gave a little laugh and sighed a bit then as she looked down as if the ground had suddenly become interesting  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:12 pm
"Morretti.. Italy.... Is it a Mafia?" Nero joked then popped the lollipop in his mouth. He saw her look at the ground intensely and followed her gaze to find that, in fact, there was nothing spectacular there except an earthworm that twitched around lazily. "Look, toots, all that stuff's in the past." he said, assuming she was upset about things right now. "Live for today, enjoy nature, have a little fun."  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Silent Kei

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:24 pm
"Ha ha yeah a group of immortal Mafia agents wouldn't that be a hoot...No, you still don't know what I am?" she said with a laugh and her gaze flicked up to him. "What's living for today when you have a million millenia in front of you?" she asked and then she smiled at him "You're right though i shouldn't think about things that happened years ago...What about you Nero what's your story?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:25 pm
"Well... Centuries of just sitting around and making a breeze now and then got kinda boring," Nero started as he stared at a family of birds up on a branch. "And people today turned crazy. I mean, look at me!" He waved his hands down his body at what was now his usual skinny jeans and Rocky Horror Picture Show T-shirt - Lord knows how he changed instantly. "So I decided, why not get rid of my boredom and learn how people today think? So here I am."  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Silent Kei

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:45 pm
Anna did a half double take on Nero when she saw he was in different close and then she smiled "Ahhh so that's why you asked if I had ever met a god...." she said "No humans never change always driven by their hormones and baser instincts....It's why my kind is so successful as a species..." she smirked at him then "It's those that do change you have to watch out for... So do I provide decent entertainment for the bored god?" she asked a light laugh escaping her lips  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games