Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
The O.W.L.s: The World Is Yours Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:30 am
Kojiro looked at Serena as she began moving around, he was not thrilled to be in her room, in fact he was rather flustered, not even looking around,"...I was trying to but my phone's battery was dead.." he mumbled, looking at his phone, he managed to fit the software of a normal laptop into it, but he keeps forgetting to keep the battery charged. Kojiro nodded in agreement when she mentioned he was fine. Kojiro looked at her with a pale gaze as she walked up with several first aid supplies, then he became bright red when she asked to remove the only things hiding his injuries, he looked at her with some despair and then had an idea, he removed his coat and placed it on the bed next to him, revealing the marks and wounds from the cutlery launched by the psychic. Kojiro looked down at his lap,"...I just fell while I was sightseeing..." he muttered. Unbeknownst to Kojiro, Rikka crawled out from his coat pocket and stretched its paws, she had gotten a bit dirty as well. Without paying much mind to the Owls, she began fumbling around on the coat, trying to get comfortable, and moving around some of the objects that she managed to leave in there. Kojiro looked at Serena for a moment and tried to move away from his stubbornness,"...Rikka can't drink cow's milk?....why not?" he asked curiously.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:07 pm
((TFP---Serena))

Serena narrowed her eyes as she studied the cuts and small lacerations that marked Kojiro’s body. “Right right…fell over.” She muttered growing more impatient with the Ice user. “Do you think one such as me will not know the difference between injuries that are a result of clumsiness or inflicted by someone?” She grabbed the packet of disinfectant wipes and prodded one of the cuts with a wipe a bit harder than needed. “Heh, seriously, if you did fall over, did you land in a box of blunt knives, hm? Oh wait, this one here….” She prodded another wound and smirked somewhat “This has four small entry points. Just like a fork…” Letting out an irritated sigh, Serena proceeded to clean the cuts and cover them up. “At least try a little harder when telling lies…”

“Cow’s milk is too rich. It will do her no good drinking it. She needs kitten milk which is specially made just for infant cats.” The Vanishing Owl said with a small shrug of her shoulders. She finished up treating Koji and placed the band aids down on the table. “I have treated all the cuts I can see….” She stood up and stared intently at Koji for a long while, her eyes searching his for any more lies that he may be trying to feed her. A soft smile graced her features before she finally broke the silence “Please, do tell me if there is anything I have missed. I am not going to push you for an explanation, nor will I go on a rampage and kill a few Italians. I just want to make sure that you are OK.”

((UNS---Daryle))

“Gasp! How dare you say such a thing about my singing Annabelle Balderon! I will have you know that I have the voice of an angel” Daryle replied rather dramatically. He couldn’t help but laugh at Annie’s next choice of song and nodded in approval somewhat before saying…. “Oh my Annie, you are killing a classic! How sad, the Beatles will be most displeased.” He tapped his chin a few times before coming up with his next song. He stepped behind Annie and covered her mouth with a hand and began singing “Stop right now, thank you very much, your voice is lacking a certain touch~” (Lord knows why Haka thought up that song for Daryle to sing) The Breezy Owl sang playfully but loud enough for a majority of those in the pub to hear. His eyes then fell upon the mic that was not being used at that moment. Putting in some fancy footwork and even a small robot, Daryle grabbed the mic and pointed at Annie “This is where we get serious Annie Bear.” He smiled and began belting out a new song “Now I’ve had the time of my life, and I owe nothing to you~” The random thing was that they were still standing near the bar and were not on the stage or in the designated singing area. While a few locals found their antics strange, most of the friendlier Italians were actually enjoying the show.

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:42 pm
Kojiro was silent, as she clealy saw through his lies, and he winced lightly as she tended to his injuries, if anything it seemed a bit rough. Kojiro looked at her as she tried to see through his tired eyes, suddenly something caught him off-guard, but he coul not explain it, simply enough, it was perhaps because he was preparing for different methods, Kojiro then sighed,"...She is trying to help me....I can't just shut her out...I can't..." he mumbled. Kojiro was relieved she she didn't want to get any sort of vengeance. Kojiro then let out a light breath, he then began undo his shirt and removed it, his body was usually covered in garmets and rarely saw the light of day, the layers kept him seeking secure, but he took off what was left of his torn undershirt, his body was pale, and built like a track athlete, but besides those features there was nothing much to it, other than revealing the scars that covered his body from fighting with the fallen phoenix as well as some from before he met them, leaning over slightly, it was on the lower portion on the right side of his back, narrowly missing above his kidneys. There was blood seeping lightly from the ice, that had been disturbed, it then broke and evaporated, revealing the deep stab wound, the attacker had plunged the knife deep and twisted, it was a wonder he did not die there. Kojiro winced slightly as he removed the ice that was actually numbing the pain. Kojiro tried to hisde his face from Serena, as it began to turn red, Kojiro began telling her the story of his day, or what he saw, since he did not understand Italian, careful not to tell her he let the attacker live, which caused his injury,"....I don't know what happened after I took them down.....they weren't moving...but I didn't check...I left before any more trouble arrived....I am sorry...." he said quietly.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:04 pm
(I haven't posted as Thomas is so long, I feel I should remind you that his post color is black for me. You see black, you're either reading an NPC, or Thomas. That is all.)

A plan with an infinite amount of phases wasn't a plan. When it seemed that such an objective seemed impossible to reach, what was one to do? Secede and join the other team or persevere until the cold, bitter end? Thomas was a man of war, power, intelligence and wisdom although his accent would immediately cause one to think otherwise. On on hand, you had Che, Roulin, Moli and Will. On the other, you had Lucien, Amara, Raven and Timothy. Since the day he was released from that hold in the American UNS Building, the only task on his mind was to figure out how to eliminate these eight problems. After more than several centuries, his plan was finally starting to make sense. His objective now was only a few feet away...

"Dang new recruits....there gonna have to be the ones I decide save...Diana Marone, huh? Mah-row-nay...doesn't sound American at all..." Covered from the sun by another wide brimmed hat was Thomas Moses who had opted to head to Russia instead of Italy. His job there was done, so departure was soon. For now, he'd greet the new girl and hopefully get her started on the UNS and it's goals and operations and by it's, he means his own. He could see her strolling down the hall. He lifted up a cardboard sign the simply said UNS on it and waited for the girl to see it. With his free hand, he tugged at the collar of his dark polyester shirt to loosen it now that his business in the Kremlin was over. If an introduction was to go down. why not be casual? If you knew the next three steps of your enemy, why not be casual?

~~~

"Yes...I kind----I kinda am...." replied Roulin with both a yawn and a look of bewilderment. The two people that were on the stage was taking the karaoke scene a bit too seriously....then again, it was a bar. A place where, once enough alcohol is in you, the universe doesn't matter anymore until you walk out of it. The two weren't bad singers, but it wasn't something Roulin was prepared to bare for another two or three hours. Taking Cecilia's hand, the purple eyes owl stood from his seat and nodded to the door. "Tonight was fun. Did something I didn't expect to do, but it was fun nonetheless. Did you enjoy yourself Cecilia? You looked buzzed, so you might have."

Mahareshi

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:27 pm
Cecilia stood from the bar stool and waved to everyone before she turned and walked out of the door of the karaoke club along with Roulin. The two who were singing seemed to be having some sort of singing competition by creating their own renditions of the classics. Cecilia thought they both sounded equally good. Of course, she assumed telling them that would be something she regretted, so she refrained from it. Once they were outside, Cecilia stretched her arms to the sky. It had grown considerably colder, but the jacket she wore kept her quite warm. Looking at Roulin, she nodded. "Of course I did. I haven't done that in awhile. Hell, I haven't had this much fun at all in so long." She studied him closely and smirked. "I'd say you're a little buzzed as well. There's a bit of a flush in your cheeks and your pupils are slightly dilated. A sign of someone who is feeling the beginning of drunkenness, but isn't quite there yet, aka, a buzz," she concluded observantly.

((NPC - Annie- Scythe gave one of us permission to post as her.))

"Voice of an angel? Psh! More like the voice of a angry bull!" Annie Balderon pouted. "You are making a mess of those songs too!" She hip hopped over and grabbed the microphone from Daryle with a grin and a twirl. ((Oh dear...here we go...)) "And in the arms of an "Angel" get awayyyyy from him!/ From this dark, cold, random man, and the lousiness that you fear/ You must run from the wreckage of the Daryle reverie/ You're running from an "Angel" may you find comfort elsewhere...."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:07 pm
(U.N.S)

╔══════════════╗
The Clock Owl
╚══════════════╝

User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Diana Marone
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

After the plane ride and finally getting off she began to look for the ticket entrance, so that she could purchase a ticket back to Europe. But on her way she saw a person holding an UNS board waving it around? Strange, I thought the UNS is ...this doesn't make any sense... Well I guess it wouldn't hurt, he could be a friend to UNS. Slowly making way she began to see a crowd of people marching in her direction. She couldn't maneuver well enough and started to get crowded. Starting to push and squeeze her way through, she felt a cut to her right arm, she noticed her long sleeve shirt was ripped and blood was making seems down inside her shirt. Slowly walking out she began to stand while trying to hold onto her right arm to pressure the blood from stopping. Getting close to the figure she stood their looking straight to the man. "Is this the UNS?"

Azorius Beat

Dangerous Prophet

3,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100

Mcemosama

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:31 pm
Viktor Z. Temnota - The Bio-Hazard Owl - T.N.O

Viktor navigated the streets with sense of finesse as well as urgency. He slowly went from just trying to find the Pantheon to a 'mission' to locate it. He analyzed every turn he took, every sign, and even asked several people in poor 'dictionary' italian to point him in the right direction. When it seemed like they were almost there, and in the right direction, Viktor remembered he that Erin was with him. He stop for a moment, realizing his stroke of stupidity. He began walking again turning his head slightly, "You okay back there?" he asked with a laugh, although he was secretly alittle ashamed for not keeping up the conversation. "We should be there soon, it's kinda not hard to miss. We've passed the line in which most buildings look relatively more modern, so that's a good indication" he joked with a wide smile. Looking into the sky Viktor focused on one point. Slowly he noticed the peak of a circular dome about several blocks down, the view blocked by several large buildings within a small radius to the left, right, and rear flank. "Well would you look at that, we're closer than I thought....good job, me" He said whispering the very end of it inaudibly to himself. He continued on with a self-righteous swagger.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:11 pm
"Whereas you have to get technical Cici, all I have to do is this." The areas beside and between Roulin's dark purple eyes bulged eagerly with nerves when his Life Owl power was activated in full. It was an odd sight for anyone that had never seen it before and some would even call it gross. His optic nerves were being pumped full of blood and the nerve endings around his head were more sensitive to the "touch" of light. The worm-like or root-like bulging was the nerves supplying the blood to other parts of his visual system. With a snarky grin, Roulin then said to his girlfriend, "If I were feeling up to it, I'd tell you the amount of alcohol I see coursing through you and your liver. It's far from anything dangerous as you said though.....on to the room now shall we?" The young man took Cecilia's hand in his and held it firmly, but comfortably for the girl. In the blink of an eye, the couple was teleported back to the room they'd rented out for this Rome mission.

~~~

Thomas's eyebrow cocked in near disbelief when the girl approached him. Five minutes into the UNS's constant battlefield and she was bleeding. Marvelous....if it weren't for your resume you little marshmallow bookwork you. The sign Thomas held was melted into a dark black sludge on the ground once Diana noticed him. He remained seated as she approached, and tipped his hat backwards when she neared. "Yes, this be the UNS lil' missy. And you are Diana I'm assuming? The...Clockwork Owl if I'm not mistaken..." recalled The Death Owl from memory. Tilting his head to the side, he added, "You have a little knick there on your arm...I only brought m'self Ms. Marone and I'm no healer unfortunately."

Mahareshi

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:29 pm
Cecilia didn't say anything as Roulin activated his vision, but the sight was rather odd to her. But she wouldn't call it sickening. In this world, one had to grow used to the abnormal and Cecilia had seen much worse. However, she was a little relieved when he refrained from telling her the amount of alcohol coursing through her liver. There was that familiar nauseating tug as Roulin grabbed her hand and teleported them back to the room. The slightly jarred Cosmic Owl turned and kissed Roulin lightly allowing her lips to linger on his for a few seconds before she stepped back. "I'm going to go ahead and get cleaned up. I shouldn't be too long," she promised before she pointed lifted her hand towards her suitcase, which was open. A folded pair of clothes were lifted from it via her gravitational abilities and brought to her. She grabbed him, blew a kiss at her Life Owl boyfriend and walked into the bathroom closing the door behind her.

Once she was inside, she started the shower and got undressed. Many scars lined her body. A lot of them had been from past battles. There was one that was very prominent that seemed to stand out about all the rest. A long thin scar reached across her torso above her belly button. She lightly touched it and winced as the painful memories tormented her once again. Taking a deep breath and shaking it off, she stepped into the shower. As she had said, she didn't spend long in the shower and soon had stepped out and dried off. She dressed in a white half tank top that covered her bosom, but part of her torso exposed and a pair of red and black checked drawstring shorts. Her hair hung in damp waves, running down her back. As she brushed her teeth, she opened the door and walked out of the bathroom with the toothbrush in her mouth. It was something she sometimes did when brushing her teeth for she felt she had to move around a little when cleaning her teeth. Taking the toothbrush out of her mouth briefly, she spoke, quite clearly for there was not much toothpaste in her mouth at the moment. "The shower's all your now," she said with a cheerful smile.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:58 pm
(U.N.S)

╔══════════════╗
The Clock Owl
╚══════════════╝

User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Diana Marone
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

While standing in front of the person that she met, she noticed the sign being melted and turned into sludge? But while listening she began to notice that he was informed about her Clock Owl. "Um yes...Um I don't like doing this in public but I guess..." As Diana slowly released her hand she began to pick up her right and began to create a gear that began to levitate in her hand, slowly placing the gear to herself, clocks began to appear around her as her right injury began to fade away as if it wasn't even their. Slowly feeling light headed she stopped the gear and began to stand their her shirt was back to normal like it was never ripped in the first place. Standing their hoping no one saw she just waited on the mans answer. "That's quite alright um..." as she was asking for his name.  

Azorius Beat

Dangerous Prophet

3,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:56 pm
Roulin couldn't help but stare as Cecilia gathered what she needed using her gravitational powers. In being used, it looked like telekinesis, but he could feel a change in atmosphere when the powers were active. Like all things with mass, he could feel himself being pulled towards her, but the pull wasn't strong enough to uplift him from the bed on which he sat. His response to her when she announced what she was about to do was a simple nod. For now, he'd be taking off his shoes, coat, tie, hat and shirt. His socks were the last to go. The bruises he had received long ago had finally healed. Just as he looked up, there was Cecilia blowing him a kiss. The life owl could only chuckle, then wave as she entered the bathroom.

Using his telekinetic powers, he pulled his selection of night clothes from different drawers. Thanks to his vision, he could see where each item was. A pair of white satin pants and a white silk shirt to mimic his skin when he was in his other form. After Cecilia exited the bathroom brushing her teeth, Roulin found himself blushing. Personally, he enjoyed a girl's appearance in their most natural form. No make-up or anything of the sort. Wasting no more time on the alluring sight before him, he entered the bath room with what he needed, closed the door and turned on the shower head. Thanks to Cecilia, the water didn't take long to heat. Relaxation was only a few moments away now...

~~~

After Diana displayed her ability, albeit with a bit of reluctance, Thomas' sat back in his chair and stroked his goatee in contemplation. In his time, he'd met healers of all sorts including a few such as this. Time, mana, spirit or chi. As long as it could be used in a group, the team leader couldn't care less. Thomas was impressed, as he was by all healers. "Well now, that was a fine display there Marone. Fine resume I might say as well....now that the pleasantries are done, would you like to know why yer flight was averted? I think since you're part of the new batch, I can let you know."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:07 pm
(U.N.S)

╔══════════════╗
The Clock Owl
╚══════════════╝

User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Diana Marone
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

After showing her display she was listening quite clearly to hear that her flight was averted. Meaning that her mis-direction wasn't the problem. She stood their thinking to herself. If my flight was averted, then maybe. But why? I still don't understand, maybe I should ask him and try to get the answers out as soon as possible. But what did he mean by healer? Oh it must've been the display I created. Still hoping that no one noticed it. As Diana thought. Slowly looking around she didn't see anyone paying attention to her even the display she created. Thankfully she sighed and placed her luggage down so that way she would be relaxed to hold a conversation with Mr. "Um If you don't mind can you tell me your name, I don't like saying Mr. or Man. It sounds very rude."

Azorius Beat

Dangerous Prophet

3,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:17 pm
Cecilia watched as Roulin walked into the bathroom with his clothes in his hand. She couldn't help, but notice that he had been staring at her and blushing before he did so. This caused her to blush as well. She stood still for a moment, the toothbrush still dangling from her mouth before she walked into the small make-shift kitchen that was in the suite and spat the toothpaste into the sink and washed it down the drain before she rinsed her mouth out with water, rinsed off her toothbrush and sent it back into her suitcase with a small gravitational push. She was getting a little better with her abilities over gravity, which made her quite proud of herself. She knew she still had a long way to go, but at least she was making progress.

Summoning a small mirror and her hairbrush from her bag, she allowed the mirror to hover in front of her as she ran the brush through her tangles a few good times. Because of the thickness of her hair, the brush snagged a few of the more stubborn tangles causing her to wince softly. Without the make-up, which Cecilia never wore very much of besides the occasional lipstick and eyeshadow, the Cosmic Owl looked a lot different. She didn't know what she could say about herself. Perhaps it was a natural sultry innocence about her when she did not paint her lips or eyes. After brushing her hair, she sent the brush and the mirror back into her bag before she walked over to the window and looked out, resting her head against the cool glass.

Tonight might very well be the last night that they would ever get to do anything fun again, possibly for a long time. Flipping her hair over her right shoulder, she began to smooth it with her slender sapphire hands. A forelorn expression crossed her face for a brief moment before it disappeared and she stepped away from the window, but continued looking out at the beautiful Italian scenery. She wanted to visit again someday, perhaps after the war was over. Yes, she would find a way to come back here and perhaps she could show Roulin, Moli, and even Che where she was raised as well. A soft smile brushed her lips as she thought of the good times they could all have in the future.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:38 pm
"It's Thomas. Thomas Moses," the Death Owl answered. "Creator and owner of the United Negation Syndicate or the UNS as it's so aptly called. Anywho Ms, I'd like to let you know that you're the one of the first few of the new UNS. A few of our older members....just aren't cutting it anymore. I've been sanctioned to put together a new team. Congratulations." Thomas smiled toothily after telling the girl that she'd barely made the cut. Perfectly, this segued into his next important point. "I averted yer flight here because had you gone to where the current UNS team is, you may have been killed. The Russian army along with the agents in the area will be takin' down any UNS member in that area. Anyone there has been deemed useless...and so....y'know."

~~~

Roulin stepped from the shower into the steam that subsequently filled the room after him. Itachi's ability allowed him to move into and through heated areas with little to no discomfort so without noticing, he'd turned the hot water onto high. After toweling off, he dressed himself in the satin white pants, but kept the shirt dangling over his shoulder. Finally exiting the bathroom bringing with him a dense cloud of condensation, Roulin's body started to steam. This was his lazy way of drying off. His bushy hair was still dandelion-esque, but it was now frizzy and seemingly dry. "That was good...hey, something wrong?" asked Roulin as he brought his hands to Cecilia's sides. "I'm guessing that his is a place you'd want to live in or something? When this is all over and we get worthwhile jobs, we'll have a summer home here alright? I promise," the Life owl said before placing kisses over the nape of the azure girl's neck.

Mahareshi

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:53 pm
Cecilia heard the water shut off and knew that Roulin was done with his shower, but did not move from her spot in front of the window. She merely folded her arms across her chest, hugging herself. It wasn't until Roulin's arms were caressing her sides and his lips were upon the nape of her neck, did she respond by tilting her head slightly and sighing with contentment. He wasn't wearing a shirt yet, so she could feel his lean muscles and the warmth of his skin as she leaned back against him. She finally found the words to speak. "This place is just so beautiful. I could see us spending our summers in an Italian Villa. After this war is over, I would also like to move into my grandparents house in Romania. It only seems right. I lived there for six years of my life. I don't think I could live anywhere else." She trembled under his warm touch. She loved him. She would aways love him. Reaching back, she took his hands and encircled them around her waist allowing them to hold her securely and comfortingly around her torso.

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games