Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Temple of the Sheol God Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BiBishieKirin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:54 pm
"Right then.....I think I'll start over there..."
Naur walks over to a nearby room and starts smashing and burning things.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:02 pm
((Wow, I didn't realize you tools were posting right now. o_o))

Megido hears the comotion coming from down the hall (or wherever they're at in reference to his room, and grumbles. "Loud-asses... gettin' so sick of hearin' their kinky s**t. If Fog doesn't put up that sound-proofing, I swear on everything holy and non...". Curses, and shoves another handfull of taquitos into his mouth.  

Megido the Oreo

FogSage

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:51 am
*frowns slightly as you rip up the room* Thank God I managed to get beserker insurance for the entire temple.......I just KNEW it'd come to this one day..... neutral

*shrugs and walks off towards the gardens*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:55 pm
"And now for a bit of randomness..."
Naur unleashes the most evil of all evils into the temple....anime catgirls!  

BiBishieKirin

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:19 pm
*pounces and plays with a neko girl* This is evil? What's next, puppies and kittens?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:22 pm
BiBishieKirin
"And now for a bit of randomness..."
Naur unleashes the most evil of all evils into the temple....anime catgirls!

*turns around and stares in utter horror*

*rushes to the heart of the temple and begins chanting, rocking back and forth*

*burns incense and continues chanting, adorning himself with spelltags and amulets*

*sees a catgirl run past, banishes her to the cold recesses of NG's Hellmaze* ninja  

FogSage

BiBishieKirin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:57 pm
Lol.....I think they've assimilated DV into their collective razz  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:36 am
*looks sadly at Di*

*shakes you by the shoulders* Listen here, you. I have a temple to run, carrots to water, and a picky gender-switching god to look over. You are to pack up these.....these......catthingies and get out of here! confused  

FogSage

BiBishieKirin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 1:53 pm
Yeah....about that...I don't actually know the release command for the catgirl spell. You'll have to find my sister, Dragon, to get that.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 1:57 pm
mew!  

Araclast

BiBishieKirin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:28 pm
...and if you plan on getting rid of them better get it quickly, otherwise if left to their own they'll eventually assimilate everyone in the area into their collective, you do also have the blood and carnage option against them razz  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:50 pm
BiBishieKirin
...and if you plan on getting rid of them better get it quickly, otherwise if left to their own they'll eventually assimilate everyone in the area into their collective, you do also have the blood and carnage option against them razz

*groans* What a bother.....

How do I get a hold of your sister, then? I don't want to go to the trouble of doing a purification ritual unless it's as a last resort.....  

FogSage

Crenn

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:00 pm
*appears and sighs, putting a paw against the wall, causing the temple to glow as it slowly repairs itself*

Do you mind not trying to destory the temple, it means extra work for me.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:27 pm
"getting my sister to show up is a harder task then it seems....since she's usually napping and gets a bit......nasty if woken. Honestly you'll be better off doing the carnage thing since if you try waking sis at a bad time you'll be the one recieving it and it'll be twice as bad as anything you could hope to conjur yourself"

Watches as Crenn gets jumped by a pair of catgirls.  

BiBishieKirin

FogSage

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:08 pm
Fine then. =_= I hate to do this, but everyone (save for the crazed catwomen) need to immediately evacuate the temple for my purification ritual, unless you'd enjoy getting blasted into oblivion. Thank you.

*claps his hands and all of you are forcibly ejected out of the temple, whose doors slam shut and a magical seal appears in their center, locking them*

*goes to the heart of the temple and quickly inscribes a sign into the floor with charcoal*

User Image

*activates it by muttering a few words and watches as a blinding white light fills the temple, destroying everything except for me, the temple plants, and Sheol*  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games