Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Newbies-Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We learned to change
  but did we change to learn?
View Results

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:34 pm
So.. Takky hasnt slept in oh.. 63 some hours.
And School starts tomorrow.

Everyone knows what that means. SLEEPING PILL!
WOOOOOOO! And I am so excited for school! I love school.

I will give you guys my schedule tomorrow.
If I can. I may be slightly busy now.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:37 pm
You sound way too excited to be on drugs. xd

Reese-san, my mind isn't too safe either.  

KirbyVictorious

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:38 am
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

-first day of school first day of school-  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:50 pm
So, Tak-san, how was it? 3nodding  

Voxxx

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:40 pm
Takkun. I thought I told you to get to bed. evil What are you doing up at 2:30 am? Huh?

How was it though? <3  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:41 pm
Glad one of us is having a good first day back, Tak.

THEY PUT ME IN FREAKING TEAM SPORTS...

And worst of all, the AP english class I was supposed to be taking is for some reason the IB lit class I took LAST YEAR. WHAT. THE. HECK?! THAT WAS THE CLASS I WAS MOST LOOKING FORWARD TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so angry I can't even see straight, my counselor is about to get Hell from me (and about half the school, becuase just about everyone's schedules are messed up).

Spastic waffles
Captain

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:44 pm
I wish I was stupid. It would make life all that much easier. I could have been in IPC and made smores...or in Algebra 1 and rocked out to country after a test.... Amd I'm not even that smart to begin with. I just pretend I am.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.......  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:57 pm
Let's just say I'm completely failing at school right now. I've had two quizzes in U.S. History. I got a 70 and a 40. My average is a 55. I think I'm going to cry. cry

I dropped American Lit. I wasn't doing well there, either.

IT'S THE TEACHER, I TELL YOU! I had him for both classes. He gives a stupid quiz everyday and doesn't discuss the chapter 'til after so it does you no good! gonk  

Reese_Roper

Voxxx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:04 pm
Reese-chan, I'm so sorry! gonk That's awful!

Kay, everybody, cough it up. Schedule-complaints time! I got stuck with:

Fiirst, Spanish 3 Pre-AP, with our teacher, the strict but hilarious Srta, then Algebra 2, where you're likely to die from smoke inhalation because the teacher smokes so much, Chem P-AP, with the crazy lady and her chemical reactions, and Religion. I also got saddled with English 2 P-AP, then World History P-AP, and PE, with the teacher I kind of dislike, and then CS2 P-AP, the freaking hardest class I've ever taken.

Team-sports, Waffles? Like, whatcha mean? And why would they put you in a class you've already taken? Stupid school people!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:09 pm
1. Study Hall (Used to be Am. Lit.)
2. Geometry (blinkin' aswame teacher)
3. French II (she's taking us to France in 2009!)
4. Biology (I hate science. -_-)
5. U.S. History (Already spoke about that)
6. English M,T,W,F. Jazz Choir by myself Th
7. P.E. M-W-F, Jazz Choir Th, English T
8. Study Hall M-W-F, Chorus T-Th  

Reese_Roper

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:19 pm
1. Chemistry Pre-Ap (haven't done anything yet except learn how to use a fire extinguisher rolleyes as if I haven't already gotten that lecture a million times from various firedudes.)

2. Algebra II Pre-Ap (I suck at math. crying But I'm okay at linear equations...)

3. Art 1. (YESSSS!!! I'm so frikkin' good at the shading and crud.)

4. Band (sucks, the principle is teaching until we find a director and he makes the percussion use the music--everyone knows percussion can't read music. I can, but I'm le special. Still, he ruined the fun of hey baby and Great Balls of Fire....)

5. English II pre-ap (suspending judgement on the teacher. I'm already failing (erm, B. Which is failing to my parents. stare )

6. Spanish II (it's confuzzling, but the teacher is eaaasssy.)

7. World History Pre-AP (SAVE ME!!! gonk )

8. Religion. (The teacher is awesome, but it IS religion. Never my strong point.)

All in all, total suckishness. Spare me? crying  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:22 pm
You guys have religion as a class? We have it as a week long section to take a test on, but that's it.  

Reese_Roper

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:31 pm
It's a Catholic school. Duh. My personal hell...Poor Salimah. She's not even Christain. crying  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:37 pm
1. IB world lit. (Uuuuuuuugh)
2. FREE PERIOD!
3. Scientific lab techniques (1 class period a week...free periods the rest!) 2 semester Drawing and painting (which I shouldn't be in either...I can't draw at all. I definitley did not sign up for that class).
4. Music theory appreciation (stupid requirement class...but the teacher is funny) 2 semester Art history
5. IB math
6. Team sports (I'm switching. To anything else)
7. Supposedly AP lit
8. IB Bio (YES.)

Voxxx: it's just what it sounds like. It's pretty much another gym class, but without all the talking and mile run and stuff, you just play all the team sports (soccer, volleyball, tennis, basketball, ect). I don't do sports, except soccer, and we'll only play that for like a week. Plus, none of my friends are in the class, and I barely know the people in there at all. And I hate the teacher.

But anyway, on a happier note, we have a foreign exchange student from Egypt! How cool is that? I would have team sports with him, but like I said, I'm switching out or my counsellor will NEVER hear the end of it from me or my parents (they don't want me to take it either, seeing as we have no health insurance and there is a VERY high probability that I'll get hurt).

Spastic waffles
Captain

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:52 pm
Your parents are concerned about your health? Aww, that's sweet. I fell 40 feet from a tree and my dad just saide, walk it off. It's not every day that a girl blacks out you know. stare and my arm STILL hurts! This was Mother's Day! evil  
Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games