Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:56 am

They have the soundtracks up for download on the Evil Unleashed website.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:24 am

If anyone liked 28 days later, then check out the new trailer for the sequel.

http://www.worstpreviews.com/trailer.php?id=535&item=2

MM-212 Beta
Captain

miabyte

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:57 am

MM-212 Beta

It]http://www.worstpreviews.com/trailer.php?id=535&item=2
It doesn't look that good to me... but then again I said that for 28 Days Later and that turned out pretty good.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:08 pm

XINVADER
MM-212 Beta

It]http://www.worstpreviews.com/trailer.php?id=535&item=2
It doesn't look that good to me... but then again I said that for 28 Days Later and that turned out pretty good.Yea I thought the same thing, but I'm still going to see it.

MM-212 Beta
Captain

La Duchesse

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:26 pm

I just saw 28 days later yesterday but I didn't like it. gonk
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:42 pm

I had watched it one night becasue I was bored, either I was too bored to get into it or it just didn't do it for me either.

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:02 pm

Blah! You killed the hype. gonk
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:17 am

lol sniped it out with a camper rig.

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

Javanomicron

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:57 am

Heeee. >w>
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:23 pm

I've been playing the ever loving shite out of my Outbreak File 2. Not until 2 weeks ago did I realize that a friend of mine on a furry chat that I tend to frequent plays the game avidly, and not until this time two weeks ago did I find out. D: So unfair. So much time lost. I'll just have to back-up a bit, get Outbreak and play that with him instead. Oh, sweet, sweet, Wild Things, Underbelly, Flashback, Desperate Times and End of the Road, how I will miss your online ventures. BTW, Very Hard is VERY fun when played properly with friends. Oh god, it's hard, but fun. :3 I dig it immensely. Not a game, but survival in every sense of the word. You better sure as hell stick with your friends, because you can go from Fine to Danger in a matter of one hit and be on the floor, wishing you'd followed them through the hall instead of into the office. x3

Tyr525

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 5:12 pm

Totally just showing off by checking in from my Wii.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 5:23 pm

28 weeks later looks like it will be a worthwhile movie to see cinematography wise. storyline isnt going to be nice because it will lack telling what happened to jim and teh other two characters from the first movie.

Crimson Fox Of Tempests

Crimson Fox Of Tempests

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 5:25 pm

Tyr525
I've been playing the ever loving shite out of my Outbreak File 2. Not until 2 weeks ago did I realize that a friend of mine on a furry chat that I tend to frequent plays the game avidly, and not until this time two weeks ago did I find out. D: So unfair. So much time lost. I'll just have to back-up a bit, get Outbreak and play that with him instead. Oh, sweet, sweet, Wild Things, Underbelly, Flashback, Desperate Times and End of the Road, how I will miss your online ventures. BTW, Very Hard is VERY fun when played properly with friends. Oh god, it's hard, but fun. :3 I dig it immensely. Not a game, but survival in every sense of the word. You better sure as hell stick with your friends, because you can go from Fine to Danger in a matter of one hit and be on the floor, wishing you'd followed them through the hall instead of into the office. x3

I like the nightmare lounge being its one hit and yoru dead, makes it so much more harder. Whats sad though is that i havent beat end of teh road yet and need some help with it. Any takers?
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 7:26 pm

I hate my local theatre, I know it's a small town of less than 5,000; but would it kill them to show a zombie flick?! I don't think we're getting Fido and I wanted to see The Host. Damn hicks.

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

Crimson Fox Of Tempests

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 7:46 pm

o kne the feeling all we get in our small town is crappy kids movies, meaning i have to get a ride to teh closest city to see movies taht are worht it.
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games