Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
~*~ ICU Chatterbox ~*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 4:52 am
DASG is still around sometimes.. ninja

Where is wiim nowadays? ninja

I think we function quite well as an anarchy.. xD  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 11:04 am
Ok......we do not need examples of how to proove yourself to be not gay people o_O there are young minds lurking in this guild you know gonk
and i do not want my mind to get corrupted, as if i dont get corrupted enough from some of my perverted friends at school, *shivers*

B&B - gah i wanna go to China/HK gonk but my parents prefer Austrailia, since i overheard my mum talking to her sister from Sydney, that she is planning to go to Austrailia next year or in the year 2008 rolleyes

` T a p i o c a `

Minielf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 4:15 pm
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Ok......we do not need examples of how to proove yourself to be not gay people o_O there are young minds lurking in this guild you know gonk
and i do not want my mind to get corrupted, as if i dont get corrupted enough from some of my perverted friends at school, *shivers*

B&B - gah i wanna go to China/HK gonk but my parents prefer Austrailia, since i overheard my mum talking to her sister from Sydney, that she is planning to go to Austrailia next year or in the year 2008 rolleyes

What's the interest in going to Australia in 2008? Why not go this year? In 2008 everyone will want to go to Beijing.

And I promise I won't use any examples to prove I'm not gay Sapphire; Just believe that I'm not.

Niph: Of course we do, but what if a troll or a noob manages to sneak in here and cause havoc?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 6:12 pm
Oi, curse you tennis, made Tosh miss all teh fun 'gay' talk. >.>;;

@Elf biggrin on't worry, if that happens, Mr.RuffTooth will help. mrgreen

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

tamcharles

Profitable Businessman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:30 pm
Minielf
Okay, I always assumed Charlie was a crew member of sorts, but looks like I was wrong. xd The actual crew members of this guild have all been gone for at least a year. Even Dasg is missing. There's practically no leadership in the ICU left!! xp mrgreen

But I'm still quite certain that Charlie was a helper in one forum. If he isn't then I guess you're correct about him Niph; he's a 'mysterious lurker'. ninja

I could just explain the whole situation but... that wouldn't be the evil-way to go about it. twisted  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:09 am
tamcharles
Minielf
Okay, I always assumed Charlie was a crew member of sorts, but looks like I was wrong. xd The actual crew members of this guild have all been gone for at least a year. Even Dasg is missing. There's practically no leadership in the ICU left!! xp mrgreen

But I'm still quite certain that Charlie was a helper in one forum. If he isn't then I guess you're correct about him Niph; he's a 'mysterious lurker'. ninja

I could just explain the whole situation but... that wouldn't be the evil-way to go about it. twisted

I can't find charles as a helper in all the forums. neutral  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 3:00 am
He probably got kicked off the team for using his helperpowers to make profits or something. xd

@t0sh - We could have the 'gay' talk again just for you.. xD  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 3:30 am
Niphredil Ithilmir
He probably got kicked off the team for using his helperpowers to make profits or something. xd

Yeah most likely. xd Even if in the end it turns out Charlie was never a helper in any forum, his very manner and attire just tricks us all into assumning he is one...just look at his clothes! rofl  

Minielf

BlacksandBlues

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 6:02 am
Niphredil Ithilmir

Oh, yesh we can! 3nodding

@Sapp-chan: Ayah, I only just noticed how different you look! sweatdrop heart I've never been to Australia myself... would like to. 3nodding But I really wanna go to America. So does my dad, actually... But since Ken's going into a private school next year... *sigh* Heh, it's gonna be tight.

Righty-oh. I'll see if I can catch Toki-niikun on msn... and see what he says. 3nodding

@Mini-niikun: talk2hand Yeah, tis alright, I don't want anything like that!! Urgh... Poor Sapph-chan... *pat*  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 1:26 pm

Mini - Nah, my parents are intending on going to Austrailia, since my mum badly wants to see her sister again. Also my mum has already been to Beijing, so im not really all that interested xp

` T a p i o c a `

Minielf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:39 pm
7Sapphire8Dragon9

Mini - Nah, my parents are intending on going to Austrailia, since my mum badly wants to see her sister again. Also my mum has already been to Beijing, so im not really all that interested xp

Not even about the Olympic Games being held in China? I remembered the time when the Games were in Sydney. The entire city was in pandemonium mode for two whole weeks. Imagine what it would be like in Beijing in 2008/  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 5:55 pm
Minielf

Yeah most likely. xd Even if in the end it turns out Charlie was never a helper in any forum, his very manner and attire just tricks us all into assumning he is one...just look at his clothes! rofl

He's fooling us all with that look of his. gonk -smacks- Evil. >.>

@Niphy: I feel so luffed. whee

Keh, I really don't believe Beijing can hold any more people. o-o'''

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 6:28 pm
Haha, yes, Charles is evil, but powerful, because of this items. whee  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 9:09 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx

So it's true, items do make the person... ninja

But just to clear things up... I was never a helper/mod in the ICU. I was offered the position to handle discussions but I declined the position. At the very most I would PM wiim and make him do something about it.

My... how do I put this nicely... evilness prevents me from being objective. Something about an evil bias makes me unfit to mod. twisted  

tamcharles

Profitable Businessman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200

Minielf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 9:38 pm
tamcharles
xXHotBabiBluXx

So it's true, items do make the person... ninja

But just to clear things up... I was never a helper/mod in the ICU. I was offered the position to handle discussions but I declined the position. At the very most I would PM wiim and make him do something about it.

My... how do I put this nicely... evilness prevents me from being objective. Something about an evil bias makes me unfit to mod. twisted

You're just like Anakin Skywalker, who must be your role model.

Everytime you get offered great power, you turn to evil. blaugh rofl  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games