Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
TWILIGHT NINJA ACADEMY (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

iZann

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:06 am
User Image
_____-///§-Zann-§
Zann Kyu Ketsuki—Cloud

-----
((Irish...can I ask what your aim was? Btw all your posts sounded REALLY wrong--about you wanting him to take you XD))

"Where do we people go if not towards the perfection of our own illusion?".

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:30 pm
((Well at first I made Sar to help populate villages, then me having a good character i stopped and thought wouldnt it be fun to be evil? I planned on having him stay here till he was a chuunin then having him go join akatsuki, but since Zeramaru was looking for someone why not?))  

irishshamrock12

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:32 pm
((It is SO FUN being evil. Trust me on this. Just wait until you become a higher level. I blew up most of the cloud. :3 But it gets so lonely...being evil....(<--From a song - anyone know it?) Oh, and Zeramaru has a trouble with killing his students....))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:51 pm
((...................Come on I was able to hold my own with Neseka and Zeramaru at the same time, then again I used my demon and like no jutsu so..................... I hope I can taijutsu myself out of that if it happens

ohhh and

WHERE DID YOU TAKE ME!!!!!))

irishshamrock12

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:56 pm
((If Zeramaru wanted you dead and nobody else was around, you don't really stand much of a chance.))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:16 pm
((Ehhh probally true))  

irishshamrock12

D a i j b

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:46 pm
((ROFL Zann you're so queer! >.< Yea in another guild I decided to join the akatsuki and so far it's.... interesting....

Ohh an btw little kiddies, I'm at Jedi's training grounds.))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:49 pm
Fenrir growled with Zeramaru's disappearance, the capture of his team member, and his own failings. He glanced back and saw that Ayame had already vanished to follow Daisuke. Angry, Fenrir flew out of the nearest window and flew to the training grounds where his sensei was leading him.

((Exit to training grounds))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:05 pm
(Finally!)

Kazuo runs up to his academy teacher and bows then says. "I have learned all the basic jutsu and sparred with Jedi ma'am!"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:10 pm
((Hmm if I was the mind behind a mastermind, insane, pshyopath where i would I take a nineteen year-old boy???))  

irishshamrock12

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:15 pm
irishshamrock12
((Hmm if I was the mind behind a mastermind, insane, pshyopath where i would I take a nineteen year-old boy???))

((Lay him down by the fire XD))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:25 pm
bb3000ae
irishshamrock12

((0.o.......................... burning_eyes  

irishshamrock12

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:44 pm
irishshamrock12
bb3000ae
irishshamrock12

((0.o.......................... burning_eyes

((it is kinda hard now since...someone blew up all of my hidden bases... well the one in snow is fixed but there is a blizzard...

anyway what to do with you??? Eh maybe I'll just brainwash you and replace some of my faulty bodyparts with yours I wanted to get gambaten or fenrir))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:52 pm
((http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=13520827&page=8 dar ya goo

OH i wont rip out gambate's eyes... ill ripp off his head smile so I have both and yes zeramaru knows cause in the fight you activated them...

Irish I want to see your creativity... I will use my MOST POWERFUL GENJUTSU on you...some might say it is a weak genjutsu but I beg to differ...It cant kill It does not harm you in anyway it is just well funny.))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

ACsweetpea

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:19 pm
(( havock please remove the MGS sig... it is obnoxious))

Tera walked back into the academy and looked for a spot to go to.
"Ok first day hope the teacher is nice" She said to herself making a big grin but it faded recalling what happened before.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games