Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1842 1843 1844 1845 1846 1847 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

HephaestusOS

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:42 pm
Hola, and welcome Cobalt!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:45 pm
HephaestusOS
Coco junior
Lets see...in the rules and what not places I read I should introduce myself here. Here goes nothing!

I'm completely new to this guild. My name is Coco junior(duh!) real name is not important. I like my initials though, WABY.
I don't like bad grammer an MSN talk which is why I only go on MSN when I'm desperatly bored.

I'm so bad at talking about myself. So hey yo! everyone. heart
Welcome!
i completely agree on the msn-speak thing
it isn't that difficult to write things out all the way (capitalization is a completely different story)

Ahahah...You'd die then if you ever chatted with me on MSN. I was so ready to rip a person's head off for not capitalising things properly.
Yes, I'm a grammer freak, but hey! It's getting me good marks at school. x]

Coco junior

Coco junior

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:46 pm
Hey yo Cobalt.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:58 pm
:3 Haha, I should rather be welcoming you guys, Hephaestus and Coco. I've been around here a while, but lately I've been trying to settle into a new job, apartment, and region of the US. So, welcome to you, too.

*looks around* GOD! Where's the new WoE? Is it up yet? *looks some more* And where's Galvan II? crying

Just so you guys know, I'm not back permanently yet. No internet at my apartment so far, and probably will remain so for a while. But I have sporadic access at the library, so expect me in and out occasionally.  

Cobalt

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:09 pm
I remember the alias Cobalt, where I just learned your (Hephaestus and Coco) names recently. And I'm the oldest oldbie who has probably what would be considered many year-long hiatus(es/').

Also, before I forget, directed at Talon, what [four] DS games do you have? We could hit it up on WiFi sometime.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:09 pm
Cobalt
:3 Haha, I should rather be welcoming you guys, Hephaestus and Coco. I've been around here a while, but lately I've been trying to settle into a new job, apartment, and region of the US. So, welcome to you, too.

*looks around* GOD! Where's the new WoE? Is it up yet? *looks some more* And where's Galvan II? crying

Just so you guys know, I'm not back permanently yet. No internet at my apartment so far, and probably will remain so for a while. But I have sporadic access at the library, so expect me in and out occasionally.
........how long 'a while'? i've NEVER seen you on here, and i've been on about half a year now  

HephaestusOS

Coco junior

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:12 pm
Um..I just joined yesterday so I don't know anyone. xp
Sad but true.

Note to self: Start remembering the members of RPR!!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:20 pm
I am constantly remembering the old days of the guild three years ago, when Talon wasn't even a mod, nor Mou. But we loved you both back then and I still do now! I was the second Captain of the guild, and the reason the guild was made. My gold made this guild, and I'm both rambling and bragging and I'll stop now and return to my work.  

Tanakietsu

Coco junior

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:33 pm
That's ok. The good old days is always good.
Ahaha... forgive my pathetic pun. I'm really fool of them. x]
I like remembering about the days when I had a different and older account. Those were the days when I didn't have to quest for too long for a really expensive stuff.
crying
Lost all the gold thanks to that one accursed hacker who got into my account. But that was a year ago.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:02 pm
i'm sorry
i still have yet to be hacked
so i wouldn't know how terrible it is
but i can guess...  

HephaestusOS

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:47 pm
*Uber glompage* YAY! Cobalt's back! *dances* We misseded you lotses! And good luck in your new jorb! whee And there was a bit of a falling out with the ladies of Galvan, things got rather ugly, but long story short: Galvan is gone *sadness* but hopefully WoE will be up soon...right Gale? *nudges* And I still say you need a different acronym for that cause it's just depressing, and might attract a ton of emo munchkins... ninja

Welcome to Coco! *hands you a muffin and a munchkin* here. These guys are all over the place, it's worse than the time we had the oompa loompa infestation.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:19 pm
*gluggles* Hey, Cobalt! You haven't been around for a while!
Cobalt's been here for at least a year, though her activity has been lacking for the reasons she stated.

The new WoE is semi-up, and Gale is working on it when he has the time to.
As for Galvan 2...

*patiently waits to get the new donation items* I suppose by getting the items with real money, we're supporting Gaia's continual existence and betterment.[/excuse]  

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:20 pm
I own the New Super Mario Brothers game, Final Fantasy III (which I haven't managed to get into really yet), Mario Kart (love this one), and Yu-Gi-Oh: Nightmare Troubador (yeah, hate me if you must). No Wi-Fi, though, never got the additional hardware.

Yeah, yeah. All props to founder Tana. I remember when I joined, way back when.

Galvan II . . . is a long story, Cobalt. Suffice it to say that the original creators are . . . no longer with us in the Refuge. V_V

I have never been hacked either, but as I don't go into the major areas of gaia much . . . I don't advertise my wealth.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:08 am
God I hope I never get hacked... but I'm not that out there either, just hang around guilds mainly. Besides I'm not rich enough to be worth too much to hack anyways, least not compared to most exchangers out there...

Aye, captain Tana *salutes* I loved the old days heart Back then I was actually RPing *gasps* Like wow, roleplaying in a roleplaying guild!!

And gosh, we're recycling old topics... and I'm recycling old answers lol  

Mou

Eloquent Conversationalist

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:33 am
Mou and Talon make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. 4laugh  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1842 1843 1844 1845 1846 1847 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games