Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
HEY NEW MEMBERS. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you HAVE a 3DS?!
  YEAH
  Not yet D:
  No, and I never will (wow)
View Results

Al Torrenz

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:16 am
That's a lot of new people.

Start posting, nobody actually looks in here ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:38 pm
Al Torrenz
That's a lot of new people.

Start posting, nobody actually looks in here ninja
That's because only 3% of the people who post in here actually post elsewhere in the Cult. We don't waste our breath with them.  

Super Cheesio

SakuraRico

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:44 am
Alo Everyone! My name's Rico and I am a Nintendo fan to the end!!! Dunno much on what to put here, so I guess we'll know more about me as time goes?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:15 am
Hi Rico.  

Orphie

Vintage Marionette

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:11 pm
Hey. I'm a new member. biggrin
Very excited to be in the cult.

I love the Phoenix Wright/Miles Edgeworth and Professor Layton games. Oh and the usual kart/party games too. xD

I hope to learn and just hang out.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:52 am
hey everyone, I'm also a new member. I'm the absolute gamer girl and I'm really clumsy (I get injured at least 20x a day... sweatdrop ))  

DimStar14

5,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100

o Kiddo

6,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:29 pm
Am John, 13, asian, short, and hola. ninja

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:54 pm
Hey new people! Just a word of warning; don't talk about cats...  

Super Cheesio

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:12 pm
cheesio your a nut!

anyway all the cool new people post in here first instead of lurk the first week only looking at the main forum.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:09 am
I meant to come here first but other threads.. ya know. So yeah I'm Ray. I'm a gamer. Lets get started.
I work at an indie game store called Propaganda Palace, a small operation for sure, but we do the best job for retro gamers, which of course is exactly what I am.
My weapon of choice, a freshly cleaned and gray SNES controller.
My ammo, Darius Twin, Super Nova, Thunder Spirits, BioMetal, Space MegaForce, Gradius III, Blazeon, Phalanx, Super R-Type, R-Type III, Raiden Trad, Axelay, Super Mario Kart, Super Mario All-Stars + Super Mario World, Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island, Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars, Kirby Super Star, Kirby's Dream Land 3, Donkey Kong Country, Tetris + Dr. Mario, Ms. Pac Man, Super Bomberman, Super Bomberman II, Paperboy II, StarFox, Super Metroid, Super Castlevania IV, Contra III: The Alien Wars, The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles IV: Turtles in Time, Earthbound, Final Fantasy Mystic Quest, Final Fantasy II, Final Fantasy III, Inindo: Way of the Ninja , 7th Saga, Wizardy V: Heart of the Maelstrom, Chrono Trigger, Illusion of Gaia, Illusion of Time, Young Merlin, Eye of the Beholder, Secret of Evermore, Secret of Mana, Secret of the Stars, Breath of Fire, Breath of Fire II, E.V.O. Search for Eden, Lufia & the Fortress of Doom, Lufia 2: Rise of the Sinistrals, Ogre Battle: March of the Black Queen, AeroBiz, AeroBiz Supersonic, Populous, Actraiser, Actraiser 2, Street Fighter II, Street Fighter II Turbo, Super Street Fighter II, Street Fighter II Alpha, Art of Fighting, Art of Fighting 2, Fatal Fury, Fatal Fury 2, Fatal Fury Special, Samurai Shodown, Killer Instinct, Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3, Justice League Task Force, Primal Rage, Tuff E Nuff, Demon Crest, Super Ghouls 'n Ghosts, Zombies Ate My Neighbors, Claymates, Kid Klown in Crazy Chase, Cybernator, Earthworm Jim, Joe and Mac, Joe and Mac II: Lost in the Tropics, Hagane, Final Fight, Final Fight III, Double Dragon IV: Super Double Dragon, Musya, Brawl Brothers, Sonic Blast Man, Magic Sword, Spider-Man and Venom: Maximum Carnage, Spider-Man and Venom: Separation Anxiety, Aladdin, The Simpsons: Bart's Nightmare, Ren & Stimpy: Veediots, Biker Mice from Mars, Stunt Race FX, F-Zero, Uniracers, Tope Gear, Top Gear 2, Top Gear 3000, F1 Pole Position, F1 Pole Position 2, Rock 'n Roll Racing, Super Battletank, Super Battletank 2, and Pilotwings.
Those are my space consuming treasures :3 oh and the few imports I own are Chrono Trigger II, Final Fantasy III, Final Fantasy IV, Gokujou Parodius, Jikkyou Oshaberi Parodius, Pop'n Twin Bee, Pop'n Twin Bee Adeventure of the Rainbow Bells, Treasure of the Rudras, Araiguma Rascal, and Tenchi Muyo the RPG.
All in all, SNES and SFC are my life. from age 7 to 24 and still counting.
I mean don't get me wrong I dig other stuff just fine like Atari Pong, 2600, 7800, Colecovision, Odyssey 2, Sega Master System, NES, Sega Genesis, Sega Nomad, Sega CD, Neo Geo AES, N64, Lynx, GB, GBC, Game Gear, GBA, DS, Sega Dreamcast, PSX, GameCube, PS2, Xbox, martial arts, cooking, hiking, hard science, electronics repair, CCG's TCG's, weaponry, guitar, etc but that little gray box has consumed my existence :3 and I'm all for it.
Well that's me pretty much. Oh yeah! o.o My eyes are brown and I'm really friendly ;3 catch ya!  

Blackest Shadow Enmega

4,800 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Consumer 100

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:23 pm
What a LIST!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:32 am
Just asking..did anyone noticed no major Nintendo games launching on the 3DS?  

Super Judo Kami

Hilarious Genius

3,800 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:41 am
Miis and Nintendogs are console sellers. Nintendo is putting their widest appeal games first. Other things take more time to develop. Remember how long we had to wait to get a Mario game on the cube? I think it was worth it.

Pilotwings resort looks interesting, at-least I think so.

BUT THIS ISN'T REALLY THE THREAD TO TALK ABOUT THAT.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:59 am
true true maybe they will make that kirby game that was for the cube then they stop and they said it was going to be on the wii then they stopped it again idk i seen beta vids on youtube about it i thought it looked like a cool game.  

Super Judo Kami

Hilarious Genius

3,800 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:12 am
I don't understand you post. If you're talking about Kirby Wii, it's actually been confirmed. It'll have rainbows.  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games