Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Barakiel9909

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 1:44 am

Tab stepped carefully around the other snoozing furs to sit down next to the curled-up ball that was Drew. Not feeling like sleep, he just sat next to Drew and tried to meditate.
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 1:46 am

((I can't sleep... T-T))

OiginalLimbershadow

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 11:26 am

Stretching out on the floor Dimitris wakes up staggering to his feet with a yawn. "Not one of my better night's sleep, oh well."
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 12:44 pm

Drew yawned and sat up slowly, kissing Tab in the process. He smiled and stretched out on the blanket.

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

Barakiel9909

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 1:24 pm

Tab opened one eye, his meditation interrupted by Drew's kiss. Smiling, he lay back, resting his head on Drew's stomach. "You should have found something more comfortable to lie on than the Twister mat, then, Dimitris." Tab said with eyes once again closed.
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 2:02 pm

Rocky's ear twitched as he sat up, half-asleep, and materialized his king-size bed. "I'll need that back" He said groggily as he wrapped his arm around his mate and went back to sleep.

OiginalLimbershadow

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 3:25 pm

Seeing everyone indisposed of Dimitris folded the mat and went outside for some exercise.
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:38 pm

Yue moaned softly and cuddled into his mate as they snuggled deeply and slept, arms and tail about each other lovingly.

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Hiro Toshirou

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:34 pm

Having curled up in a corner, he groaned as he uncurled himself stretched out on the floor, feet and hands stretching over the pallet of blankets he had pulled from booths and chairs. Getting to his feet, he yawned and adjusted his shorts before padding over to the bar, seeing that everyone was still either sleeping or having a bit of fun with their mates, feeling extremely jealous of them, sat at a stool and waited, although in no hurry, for someone who could get him something to drink and eat to come along.
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:53 pm

Drew caught a glimpse of the wolf and got up. He moved his way to the bar, and took a spot next to Turq. "Anything I can get you?" Drew smiled, brushing the hair from his face.

((I'll probably be back in a few hours, it's a long story, I just hope I wont be the only one on T-T))

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

Hiro Toshirou

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:56 pm

"I would assume you have tea here, correct?" he asked, tilting his head a bit with the question.
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:59 pm

Drew went to say something but quickly stopped and relized he had no idea. "To be honest, I haven't the slightest clue...however I do have some tea of my own in my bag, if that's all right." He giggled nervously, tying back his hair and blushing from embarrassment.

((I'll be back in about 2 hours hopefully sweatdrop ))

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

Hiro Toshirou

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:06 pm

"Hmmm, that sounds lovely" he said, nodding and wondering what kind of leaves Drew possessed inside of his traveling bag.
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:20 pm

20 minutes later Dimitris walks in and heads straight into the bathroom.

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Barakiel9909

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:28 pm

Tab followed Drew over to the bar and took a seat on the other side of Turq, so that Drew and himself surrounded the new fur. "Mmm, a fellow tea drinker, I'm impressed..." he said to Turq, then leaned back to ask Drew, "Is it green, red, white, black...?"
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games