Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans Wolves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose Your Favorite Teen Titan couple?
Robin & Starfire
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Raven & Beast Boy
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:37 am
Scott frooze, Starfires yell could only mean one thing, the invetiable had happened. They were under attack again. 'Hold on guy were going to find you're mum ! , Italuis get on and stay close to me because it's going very quick !' Scott added, he began to glance around the corridors, what ever had spooked Starfire could not be good and whatever it was, it could even mean wahtever it was could be in the castle, they struggled to fight them off last time, how would they fare this time ?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:54 pm
"In this world it is," answered Hera. She then looked at the name and said, "But i find it surprising that she was named after this warrior. Unless..." she was interrupted by Selene.

"Unless she was born with the mark of the Gemini symbol, which is twins," said Selene. "Dear? Do you have a birthmark anywhere?" she asked Gemini.

Gemini looks to Selene and nods. "Yes, I do and its an odd one," she answered. Gemini then transformed into her human form, moved her hair from her neck, and showed the sign of two twins on it.

Selene's eyes widen and so did the other harpies. "Interesting," said Selene.

"What! What is it?" asked Gemini. She felt a little scared. Then looked to her uncle and asked him, "Why was I name Gemini again? Please tell me? And you guys!" As Gemini looks back to the harpies. "Why does this name seem bad to you? Since it's coming from your voices and eyes?" she asked again.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:35 pm
Blaise looks to Gemini and heard her question. "Yes, Gemini, you were name after a warrior name Gemini. The story begins with, long time ago twelve warriors appeared into this and were made by the 'Gods.' They are the names of the stars. Aries, Aquarius, Gemini, Leo, Virgo, Taurus, Libra, Sagittarius, Scorpio, Cancer, Capricorn, and Pisces. And all were sisters. They all owned and ruled their own town and were of course the leaders. And each town had their own rules and punishment," explained Blaise.

"Aries, the head leader of all her sisters, then Aquarius second, and then Gemini third. All three were very god leaders and did their job well. Each had a element and symbol. Gemini is element wind and the symbol of twins. She was very close to especially to one of her sisters and that was Scorpio. Gemini was very loved by her people and others. She was the top warrior out all her sisters and the town she ruled even build a statue of her in her honor. But then one day Scorpio disappeared and came back two days after like everything was normal. And that's where the wolves ended the story to us," he explained. But then he looks to Gemini and said, "We named you after her because after the warriors died and who ever was born under their moon and with the sign birthmark, they must be named after that. And must also hold and follow in their footsteps. Even when they don't know it, they follow it anyways. But we're also glad for that name because she was strong and well loved."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:08 pm
"Yes, loved until her sudden disappointment," added Angela.

Gemini was interested in what her uncle explained. But once Angela said those words, she looked to her and asked, "What do you mean?"

"I'll explain and continue that story," said Selene.

"Ever since her sister Scorpio disappeared and came back after two days with no explanation. Scorpio the sister element of poison and symbol scorpion came straight to her town and told them she was on a mission. She then came straight to her sister Gemini after that and was ready to tell her some strange news or whatever she learned," explained Selene. "Scorpio told her sister of this man she met. A man who can grant anything they want. Scorpio already got what she wanted and that was to have more magic powers, which became dark magic. Bad magic in our world. Then Gemini was interested in what her sister told her and wished to be loved and more powerful. She wanted to be head leader, even empress of the world. Bring something more," she said.

"And so her greed took over her and had her sister Scorpio take her to the man. And she got her wish from him but it came with a price. And just like what Scorpio did, Gemini gave her soul. Then the man showed his true colors and he was a demon, a demon with great power. A demon wolf-dragon. Gemini and Scorpio were scared and and disappointed in themselves at what they did. And the path they had chosen. And then few days after Gemini was taken over by evil and killed everyone in her town. She even killed her younger sister's first. Meaning she killed Scorpio. the the older sister's tried seeing what's wrong with her and fought her to snap her out of it. Or at least try to. The last sisters left were Aries, Aquarius, Sagittarius, and Leo. For she, Gemini, killed herself at the end. She new what she did wrong and killed herself. And we all believe it was that man who controlled her but then again, a person without a soul or heart will be forever consumed in darkness," explained Selene.

"And without knowing why at first her symbol was twins. Aries figured it out and said that it meant good and evil. And story for tolds over and over that the new Gemini's will be consumed in evil and shall go on a rampage of destruction. And must die if that ever happens," added Angela and looks to Gemini.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:05 am
(Has Geminis dark side ever been realsed before ?)

'How tragic, is thier any way to prevent the dark from coming out ?' Robin asked fear swirled around him. Suddenly he realised how dire his daughters situation was. Surely their had to be a way to prevent a flair up from happening. However what was more confusing was why the story had been fragmented between numerous cultures, could it be fear of it ?, so each culture trys to disown the inconvience ?, their had to be a way to prevent it or was thier a point where the dark power would kick in instatnly ?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:31 pm
((I was gonna have it like that but lets say it hasn't appeared yet or fully. Only parts of hEr darkside appeared once, when that use to be Titan Turgon put a black pearl in her and made Gemini a two personality. But that part hasn't come yet. It only showed black ora aroudn her body and that was the sign of evil. But the Titan's didn't know that part yet. Until now....))

"Not really," answered Selene. "That can only happen if that person is strong enough from letting it happen or has the feeling that no other warrior has really experience in self. But I forget what it was."

Angela then looked to Gemini and stepped close to her again. "But of course any villian who knows you pocess it will either use you in his own plans of destruction, try to control you, or kill you," she said. "And earlier today, I believe you killed one of my harpy friends," she hissed.

Gemini glared back at Angela but she was right. She did kill a harpy but only to denfend herself. "Your right...I did. And I'm real sorry for that," she said with her eyes softening and she looked down. She wanted to cry but held herself back from doing so.

"Angela!" scolded Hera. "We forgive her on that. After all she only did so in defense because it appeared that we were going to kill her at first. And I forgive her. I would of done the same thing. After all she said her sorry by healing us. And that power is more extrodinary than any other power. The power to heal."

Gemini looks to Hera and has no idea why she's defending her. "It may be a rare power Hera. But it can take my energy if I use too much," she explained. Then Gemini stands up on her two feet and looks to the sky. then back to the others. "I won't be like those other Gemini's. I won't be the symbol of destruction and I'll fight it if I must. I was taught to be strong, being raise by the Titans taught me that. They raised me and took me in when no one else would. For a long time I thought I was abondon and never loved. And the Titans showed me love. I was happy," she explained. "Even though a part of me is still missing."

"And how are you sure about that huh?" asked Angela. Trying to push buttons.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:30 pm
'Back off, the powers feared for a reason' Robins tone could be compared to porticlous crashing down onto some kind of small feline rodent. He knew their were alot of contained feelings of remorse after the disatours events lately, but they had to get on, they needed to get home, save Sirius and at least put to bed the crisis between the wolves and sabors. So little to do and each seemed like an impossible task, yet everything they took on seemed so difficult, they had each other and it may sound cliche but if they worked together it was possible.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:58 pm
"Grrrrr!" growled Cyborg. "They're getting closer," he said.

Starfire's eyes widen and said, "This place isn't safe anymore. We must leave! And fast. But how?" She then looked away and closed her eyes, "Only if Robin and the others were here."

Italius nodded and hopped onto Scott's back. Both him and his sister Vesta held on tight to Scott's back. "Moma," he said softly. He had a feeling something was wrong.

"Starfire?" Get the pups out of here. You, Scott, and the pups must get out of here!" ordered Cyborg.

"No!" she disagreed. "What about you?" she asked.

Cyborg looked to Starfire and said, "It's our only chance. If we all stay, the pups can die. Your strong enough to keep on going and taking them far from here, you and Scott. They must be safe." He looks away and back to outside. "I know your scared Star and your not the type to run from danger but this time you must. In sake for the..." he didn't have to continue for Star finished it.

"For the pups," she said sadly. Starfire then looks to Cyborg and asked, "Are you sure?"

"Yes," he answered. "And I'll try and catch if I make it," he added.

"Very well.... be safe," she answered. She then went up the stairs, catching the pup's and Scott's scent in her wolf form. "Scott!" she said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Helen looks out to the forest and tried picking up any traces of their followers. "Hmmmm," she thought. Her ability, which hadn't really been revealed yet as much. Her ability is tracking and sensing things but she isn't too strong on in though. "They changed courses. Our followers," she said out loud.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:56 pm
Pearl, one of the younger harpies in the group stood with the sabers. "Maybe we should send some sabers with them," she suggested.

Sapphire looked to Pearl and nodded. "Fine," she said. "You two! Go with them," she ordered. But the one of the sabers snapped at her command.

"Don't tell us what to do!" he snapped. A tiger saber. Then him and a lynx saber followed both Topaz and Ruby.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:41 am
'Starfire what's wrong ?' Scott's words came out so dis-joined it sounded like bizzare audio crunch. All his sense had been cut of from the real world. All the danger and fear, it seemed so unreal as if he'd been warped into a bizzare dark fariy tale. All around their seemed to be evil and danger and three little pups naive of the world they'd entered which would be soon shattered by the fact evil was intent in shattering thier delicate shield between them and the world.  

boy arachnid

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:14 pm
Starfire walks to Scott and sees the pups on his back. The two pups look to her with worry faces. Star didn't want to say this in front of them but there was no other way. Takes a deep breath and says, "Scott? We're in danger. The same creatures from before, the ones that attacked us are here and coming closer. Of course, there's a scent mix with them, a saber scent. So we're all in danger and Cyborg will do his best to hold them off, enough for us to get away," she explained. "I tried convincing him to let me stay and fight with him but he has made it clear that the pups need us both. And he says he'll try to catch up to us if he.... makes it. We should try and find the others but all I know, we're safe here anymore," she explained more. Starfire was worried but wanted to get the pups and Scott to safety. And she needed to be alive or at least long enough to protect the pups and Scott as long as she can, until these enemies come for her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Selene looked to Helen and got worried. So did Hera. "Hurry! There should be something we can use inside the temple," said Selene as she lead them inside the temple.

"Change direction? But to where?" asked Zeta. "Who else can they get a hold o or go after?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:57 am
'In what direction are they going ?' Robin demanded his ears perked up to hear the sudden change in stragety. This worrying, it may be good news for them but if they'd suddenly changed course after being sent after them, it could mean they'd found a bigger target. 'Obiously their something else they find interesting. Do you know specifically where they've changed direction to ?' Robin sternly.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:07 am
'We can go by the river, I know of a set of old docks and take the river a quiet area I know of' Scott suggested shocked yet motivated to protect the pup. Time was a key factor in this especially since they were barely defended and one had intended to stay back. They had to do some something to help him. 'We shouldn't just leave Cyborg defenceless, could we set a trap for the intruders ?' he enquired ?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:33 pm
As soon as Topaz and Ruby gotten closer to the castle, they notice the two sabers came with them. Topaz looked to them and back to the castle. "Try and keep up you two," she whispered to them both. Then the tiger saber growled at her.

"What shall the rest of us do?" asked Pearl.

"Wait," answered Sapphire.

"I've got a better idea. I'll go into the forest and sneak on them from there," explained Emerald. "You know, just incase some come out of the castle," she said.

Sapphire nodded and said, "Very well. And take a saber with you."

Emerald nodded and had one of the cheetah sabers go with her.  

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:18 pm
Selene stopped at the entrance of the temple, noticing that not everyone is following. She then heard the conversation and was concerned. She thought about what they were talking about but then had a hunch on where their followers went but was too sure if it was true.

Helen tried tracking it down and said, "Let me see." She then closed her eyes and used her senses to track their followers down, to see where they went. Her eyes then open and she said, "They followed your scent and tracks, but towards a different path. I believe..... the path you came from to that cave."

Hera listen closely and asked, "Didn't you guys come a castle or something? Where two of my girls attacked before we made an alliance with you?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cyborg new the creatures were near the castle now and he had to take a chance and do it now. He then took a deep breathe, walked closer to the entrance in his wolf form, then popped out in front of them. He glared and growled at the two harpies and two sabers. "Grrrrrrrrrrr!" he growled. He couldn't believe that these two creatures worked with each other. "What do you want this time!" he yelled.

Starfire then heard Cyborg's growl and yelling to their intruders. "They're already close/here," she said sounding scared. She wanted to do something but they do anything, they can in danger the pups. Starfire didn't know what to do. She then sighed and said, "Scott, go on ahead with the pups. I'll go and help Cyborg the best I can. Then we'll try and catch up with you guys."

"Moma," said Italius.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces