Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
High School Secrets (Anime XOver) Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
Yes
31%
 31%  [ 17 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Guess you'll just have to wait and find out!
62%
 62%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 54

The Guardian of Kandrakar

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:51 pm

She stared at him for a moment. "I'm sorry, I really can't tell you. It's not in my ability. He doesn't want you to know. You'll just have to find him yourself."
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:59 pm

"******** THIS!!" InuYasha shouted in frustration and punched a hole in the wall next to him.

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

wISHFULLthiNKer124

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:02 pm

Without even flinching Hisoka kept his gaze on her, "Is there anything you can tell us that might make our job a bit easier?"
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:04 pm

Nakuru thought and chose her words very carefully. "Well, looking never hurt anyone. I wouldn't be suprised if the room he was in wasn't able to be entered sinply by trying to open the door."

((edit))

"In english, find the locked door you find the kid?" Kero asked.

Nakuru smiled but said nothing.

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:46 pm

"******** that. I'm knocking every door down." InuYasha said and promply kicked a door in. It was obvious that he was planning on doing this to every door in the house.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:54 pm

"Hisoka, can't you just feel around using your empath abilities to sense him?" Tsuzuki looked at Hisoka questioningly. Hisoka shrugged.

"I guess I could, but I really don't know if I could feel him quite like that since I haven't seen him," Hisoka just rolled his eyes at Tsuzuki.

wISHFULLthiNKer124

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:05 pm

InuYasha continued to kick doors down, swearing and raging the entire time he was doing so.

Kagome, now waiting comfortably in a chair with Shippo on her lap was actually covered the kitsune's ears to stop him from hearing the words the InuYasha was saying.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:21 am

Nakuru grimaced. "Hey! We have to live here, you know!"

He's destryoing Eriol-kun's house Sakura thought sadly. She looked around for a moment, then walked over to one of the doors Inuyasha hadn't kicked down, the one which she knew Eriol spent much of his time in and tried to open it, but with no avail. "Um...this one won't open"

Eriol stood up upon seeing the group so close. "Hmmm, guess my hiding wasn't good enough" He began to form a magic circle to transport himself away.

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:59 am

InuYasha sped over to where Sakura was when he heard what she said. He then started trying to kick it in, ignoring what Nakuru said.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:31 am

Sakura pullled out the key that he usually transformed into her staff. "Um, if you'd just let me... it's not called a key for nothing" she started as she stuck the key in the door and heard a click as she turned it.

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:34 pm

InuYasha growled sullenly with a bit of impatience as he crossed his arms and started to tap his foot as he waited for Sakura to open the door.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:14 pm

"Sorry" She said looking nervously at him. She pushed the door open to reveal Eriol stganding in the middle of a large glowing circle, his staff raised, preparing to transport himslef elsewhere..

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:20 pm

InuYasha rushed right in, aiming to grab him by his throat and yell at him, asking where Naraku was, and how the hell Eriol was able to control his movements.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:28 pm

Eriol, being only human, couldn't react in time to get away from Inuyasha's charge at him. The only thing he did to stop it was put throw his arm holding his staff in front of him to block the demon from him.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games