Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Metal_Edge91

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:01 pm
"But what of my training Raikage same?" Ed said. "I am of your family bloodline. The Inuzuka, i wish to learn the ways of my own family."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:24 pm
Shin sighed "where would i possibly find this boy?"  

Havok-Trance

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:05 pm
_____________Kazuo Kurisutaru____
"Crystals Are My Element."
ANBU of Cloud Village
User Image

User Image
Kazuo appears in front of the Raikage's desk, kneeling on one knee and hiding behin his ANBU mask. "Raikage-sama I am here for any missions you have for ANBU."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:11 pm
Ronnel's clone bowed to the Kage. It turned to Edgar.
"Alright Edgar, now I must go. I have one last task I must accomplish before I disperse. Please, be safe and grow strong." It turned and left the office, heading for the gates.  

Ronnel no Fenniksu

Metal_Edge91

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:36 pm
"Thank you Ronnel" Ed said and waited for the Raikage's answer.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:42 pm

"kage!" Shouted Yumi as she opened the door. "You should know there are ninjas about to destroy the village"

"That and we reccived an invitation to train in sand" Mai said happily as she ran after her sister.

"both ways we are leaving!" Yumi replied angrily then she pulled her sister as she walked out of the office.  

KazElli

ACsweetpea

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:20 pm
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mishashi Tera

Tera's exploding clay clone entered the building.
"Raikage-sama I have to tell you something" it said walking next to Ed waiting for a reply

((I want to make it clear that this clone explodes when it dies... oh it also has its own chakra so it can live even if I am far and detonate itself))

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:08 am
(If your here to blow up the building its a real good thing my RPC is here, well for the office anyway.)  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:50 am
Rahenno turned to Ed. "I'll train you as soon as I sort somethings out." He turned to Shin and saw him sigh. "Wish I know myself." He said quickly before turning to Kazuo. "I want you to to stop Yumi and Mai from leaving they're only genin so they can't leave the village. If by chance they already leave head for Suna and search there." Rahenno said utting his head back down into his work. "And Tera? What is it you have to tell me."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:19 am
_____________Kazuo Kurisutaru____
"Crystals Are My Element."
ANBU of Cloud Village
User Image

User Image
"Yes raikage-sama." Kazuo stays crouched then disappears his body leaving a swirly wisp of dust in his place.

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:51 am
Sorcam entered the office to report to Rahenno the attack at the Cafe.
((Which is completely random, because I seriously did not know that Tera sent this here. >.>))
"Raikage-sama. There was an attack down at the Cafe...something about a disagreement, then an explosion, and someone said something about a girl named Tera, and they expect they did." Sorcam didn't recognize Tera, so he just went on. "I stabbed whatever exploded with a bamboo stick, and it just blew up."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:34 am
"yes i understand" And left for the training grounds.

(I dont want to be here when she explodes)  

Metal_Edge91

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:45 am
Rahenno sighed, "Where's Neko? We need to get her to the cafe and help out. Her paper bloodline shouldn't be affected much if she watches what she is doing." He said trying to remember where all his ninja had gone to.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:50 am

((If you don't want her to explode slap a seal on her forehead that stops chakra from flowing, so she wont be able to detonate herself, then throw her through the wall. I couldn't help telling my idea.))

o Apollo i

ACsweetpea

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:08 pm
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mishashi Tera

Tera's exploding clay sighed it was about to explain something but she noticed Sorcam.
"Please dont hit me, mainly cause I explode." The clone said trying to hold something back. "you have to get a cure. The real body of Tera was hit by a poison dart during the chunnin exams. Zeramaru did no administer a cure but he placed another poison. The poison was neurotoxic and it damaged some of my cells causing her to become bi-polar she managed to split her personalities but her evil self is taking over" it explained then it to started to feel weird and it jumped out the window and walked down the wall.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games