Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:50 am
[[xD i bet u werent expecting tht, were u? lol]]

A short while later, she was laying on top of KoTari in the bathtub, panting. She ran her fingers over KoTari's chest and smiled. They had been at it for so long that the bathwater wasn't hot anymore, but it was still fairly warm.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:53 am
(Actually I was expecting it xd )

KoTari was still a bit surprised by the suddenness of Makira's advance, however he wasn't going to complain. He was out of breath as well. Even though the water had cooled a little, all he could really feel was Makira on top of him, "It would be a wonder if I don't end up impregnating you soon," He said with a smile.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:02 am
[[xD lolz Uky, i didnt kno u were the kind of person who wud think tht kind of stuff. lol]]

Makira laughed. "It could mean that you don't have it in you to do so." Makira joked and laughed again.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:04 am
"Keep challenging me and you'll soon find your periods ceasing," KoTari teased.

(Yeah my mind wanders into those stray ideas a lot)  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:20 am
"Bring it on, Mr. Dragonkin." Makira teased and kissed him.

[[rofl, so does mine. but thts normal for me since im a guy, and it's unavoidable of me to be irrational and idiotic. xD thts just how guys are. lol
xD a few days ago, we were reading a prose called "A taste of Melon" and there were so many (purposely put) sexual references in there. such as: "It would put salt in their pants" "It laid there open before us" and a few others tht i cant remember right now. xD me and ma friends were laughing so hard at "my pocket knife penetrated the melon and a tearing sound was heard." rofl, u shuddave been there...]]  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:25 am
(No no. That's tame compared to a poem my old teacher read to us in class. It took all of our energy to not laugh but we still failed. It was a poem about his father's 'pitchfork'. It went into detail about how 'long' and 'stiff' it was, and how he had to hold it with two hands xd )

Well since they were on the topic anyway... "When do you think we should start...?" He asked.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:30 am
[[xD nice... were the references on purpose? or was it just something you guys thought of as dirty?]]

Makira sighed. "I'm not sure. Maybe after the marriage." Makira suggested.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:35 am
(I don't think it was meant to be taken seriously. I mean, really. "He gripped his long slender shaft firmly with his two hands"? That's too perverted to pass up. Everyone went into fits when the teacher read that like it was supposed to be taken seriously xd )

KoTari agreed, "No hatchlings until after the marriage then," He said.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:16 pm
[[XD lolz wat was the poem called? i wanna read it]]

Makira ran her finger down KoTari's abs. "But... we can still have sex..." Makira said and laughed.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:34 am
GimmeHug
Yume giggled, she was still blushing and smiled at him "You're wierd~ i like it" she said and went to sat on the bed "Wow! its really comfortable!" she said happily.

Shin felt awkward the moment Yume sat on the bed, and stood still infront of her. "R-really? That's glad to hear." he said, feeling a bit awkward. He still stood in front of Yume, just looking at her.

Chi Awase

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:57 am
(I forget it now. Sorry crying )

"That's a relief," KoTari said, surprisingly used to it by now. He never thought something like this would happen. He wondered if he loved her because of his connection to her. No, there are Dragonkin who are attached to people and they hate each other.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:14 am
[[xD its ok, dont worry]]

Makira sighed and got up. "Maybe we should go now." Makira suggested. Water dripped down from her body as she got out of the tub.  

Bullet_Ber

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:34 am
Yume giggled and looked at him "Why arent you sitting?" she asked unsurly. She patted on the bed next to her "come sit! its really soft!" she said happily and waited for him to sit next to her.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:52 am
KoTari waited for her to get out before he tried to as well. Soon they were both out of the tub, still soaking wet. KoTari shivered and grabbed a towel for Makira.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:59 am
Shin blushed on what Yume said, and replied, "O-okay, if you say so." he sat next to him and looked at her. He was still blushing from the fact that they were both sitting on a bed, but then he thought, You dirty dirty mind, stop thinking bad stuff! he shouted inside his mind.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games