Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 7:53 pm

"I finally get to see them. The haze sharingan." He says taking a good look. He flashes his own taking his anbu mask off. "There nothing special but they get the job done." He says putting his mask back on.
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 8:12 pm

Spike also lifted his mask up flashing his white Haze Sharingan that he was Famous for. Spike put his mask back down so that it would deactivate. "yeah... its not something im not to proud of but its what Ive got, along with being able to switch to the Toxic Mist Sharingan. but aside from that it is useful." Spike said hoping that Rio didn't look at it for some reason.

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 8:15 pm

He deactivates them as he looks around waiting for a word from the clone.
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 8:22 pm

Spike didn't know what to do now while he also waited for his Haze clone to come back with a package or not. "so... have you ever heard of Haze jutsu?" Spike asked seeing that he may as well find a topic to discuss.

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 8:30 pm

"Actually no." He says looking at the man.
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 8:34 pm

"well its much like Sage jutsu but is not as hard to use and can be stored easily." Spike said happy to share knowledge on his sharingan. "also there are only two Haze sharingan users in the world. me and Katsuro Kinjo." Spike told him even though Spike was more Famous for his sharingan being the original user even though he transplanted his right eye into katsuro so that he could have the Haze sharingan too.

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 8:42 pm

((cuts out eye!!!!!!!!))
"Go on." He says wanting to know more about it.
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 8:53 pm

(( no! you cant have it!!!!!!! DX))

"this allows you to use Haze jutsu such as the Haze clone and Multi Haze clone jutsu's. but by also having a chakra reserve the user can use the jutsu easily without a drawback seeing as the clones don't have chakra systems." Spike said as he took a deep breath. "also it can be obtained by fusing a Byakugan with a sharingan. it also gains a new stage when you have the Scorpid strikers bloodline transplanted into you to get the Toxic Mist Sharingan." Spike told him and let him sink the information in.

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:09 pm

a Haze clone of Spike ran right next to Spike then opened Spikes scrolls secret compartment and slipped a long object into the compartment then shut and locked it. it then gave Spike a thumbs up and was gone in a poof of steam. Spike was surprised that the clone gave him it so soon but was happy ether way. Spike made sure the large scroll was secure on his back and that Syn hopefully didn't know what the Haze clone gave to him.
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:47 pm

"Thats a pretty big scroll you have there. Almost the size of mine." he says releasing his dog summoning scroll seeing how he was the original summoner. "If you don't mind me asking why is it such a big scroll?"

SynysterGatesRules

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:03 pm

Spike looked at Syn. "this scroll is so big because it contains every jutsu i have created so far and every jutsu i have learned. but my current goal is to learn the Rasengan but know one seams to know it." Spike explained as he put a hand on his scroll and looked at Syn's scroll.
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:05 pm

"its not the lightest scroll either." He says smiling. "well good luck with that I hope you get it."

SynysterGatesRules

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:15 pm

"yeah mines pretty heavy too. but im used to it." Spike said as he dropped it for a second and it made a cmall crater in the ground. Spike picked it up and strapped it to his back again.

(( ig2g see ya tomarrow maybe.))
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:24 pm

Syn drops his on the ground falling 20ft threw the ground. jk see ya))

SynysterGatesRules

Eris5

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:38 pm

User Image

A mysterious girl walks up to the leaf gates, she is not wearing a hood or anything she rather like to travel light and show off what nature gave her, her clothes flattering to her physic. She smiles at the guards and blows one a kiss, then walks through the gates, she has never been stopped when using this technique so why should she now? She may be a little arrogant, but nobody is perfect.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games