Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:15 pm

Monet smirked. "I've already have them coming in by the fleets" she said as a space portal was created and Noroan soldiers were now infiltrating Tenshu. As she progressed through the mountains, she summoned stars to rain down in Tenshu, one hitting the main temple of tenshu where Nephilis and Samara lived. She smirked. "This ought to be fun dear" she said with a smile. She then climbed in silence, thinking about her death, but it was for the good of Noroa. She reached the top, helping Nas up.

Helios snapped his fingers. "When you start fire,it burns off the oxygen in the air, so you're burning oxygen, almost controling it, because when a fire dies out, there is a lack of oxygen in the air..." he said. "Now to make the flame unable to die out...you're really shifting the air around the fire, that cant be manipulated by anyone esle...so that's the connection between fire and air" her said to his granddaughter.

Keliah was soaking the information up like a sponge. She nodded as she created a ring of fire aournd herself and Helios as it continue to burn and spin. She then canceld the fire as an air current blew through and lit the fire once more. "...like that..." she stated, it was still a littl rusty, but it would make a good defense/offense against a wind user.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:32 pm

Alyss stretched, following Marcove. "Let's find Kessaris first. He might be easier ripped from his task then Keliah and truth be told I think I feel something wrong with Riko back home. I really don't like that feeling." She whispered, shivering a little.

~~~

Riko opened her eyes and then blinked, wiping away her tears. She sat up slowly, noticing the curtain in the room was open a little, letting some light in. She got up slowly with some effort and closed the curtains. Riko's eyes were different, changing so differently. Her eyes were red and black, very cold and dark. She laid back in bed and looked at the ceiling, sighing some what.

Maha clone

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:40 pm

Tori was in the field doing her best to tackle the falling stones that came from the top barrack.. "Damn it how did this happen!" as Tori slipped.

Tezu placed his arm out and caught her. "Be more on your feet.. Tori, Author Formations of the wolf" as Tezu took foot and placed his hand out infront and the left into a claw.. The front channeled great Chi..

Tori nodded and flipped back and resembled the Howling Grey wolf with her hands from the right side and her left like a claw int the back.

Author stood there and focused his ki into his claw fists..

As a big Boulder fell.. Tezu started to feel the sound pulses back as they howled with his Ki.. "Do it Howling Fist!" "Howling Cinder!" "Howling Pulse!" as the 3 attacked at once the Boulder was turned to ashes...
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:40 pm

"Right." Marcove said as he left his father who he was beginning to hate again. "Just as long as we get out of here. If anything, he's in Tenshu now. I felt a change in aura around Evermore, so it could only be him gaining and doubling his own aura reserve." He walks to the door and exits, waving Alyss and Kendal on.

Mahareshi

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:41 pm

Tenshi's ears twitch as the foot steps of hundreds if not thousand of soldiers could be heard from outside and not to mention the whiostling of something seeming to fly towards them extremely fast. He stood up from his seat as Neko stood up as well, also hearing it. "Um.... we are not alone anymore, there is hundreds if not more foot steps coming." He stated just before the temple was hit.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:46 pm

Alyss nodded and caught up, thinking. "Let's teleport or do something please. I need to get home soon." She muttered, her hands gripped in fists.

~~~

Riko walked into the dining room and looked at them all. "I need to go home... I'm leaving." She disappeared through the sand and dirt outside and went to Shale, staying in her bedroom. She was so out of it, her personality was not happy.

Maha clone

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:48 pm

Tezu stood there focusing as his feet were bared. "Might want to keep the place from falling.. the trees and nature is the base of life.. remember what your fighting for.. focus your Ki and Chi together.. and surround it.. fill the Trees and ground with it.. to stabilize it for the time.." as Tezu started to glow with Ki and Chi..

Tori Stood there and formed the base line of Chi and Ki..and did what Tezu asked.."I understand"

Author sent his Temporary Distortion out to lessen the time flow.. as he started to focus on the Ki and Chi. "Got it..."

Tezu stood there "This might kill us..but its worth it.."
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:51 pm

Monet looked at Nas. "C'mon dear, we need to take out all of Tenshu, well the majority and you that consist of the children, especially Tenshi, Samara and Nephilis" she said to him. She ran her fingers throug her hair. Another wave of cosmic energy was going through Tenshu, killing thousands.

Helios looked at Keliah. "Okay you have seen the power and connection of fire and air. Now it's time to focus on water. You know within the air, lies small particles of water...father will show you how to see this with you telekenisis after I am done." he said. "Okay so now look.." he says as he lights the air on fire, only to put it out with the air, and makes it stand still in concentration until it condenses, and throws the small water in Keliah's face.

Keliah coughed and began to laugh a little. She looked at Helios. He was really smart, and only wished she could have had more time with him. She then attempted several times to do what he did, until she finally had Helios soaked. "Every element is connected" she said, and she did this without the power of the necklace.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:51 pm

Nephilis shifts his eyes over to Tenshi and nods. He puts down his fork and stands from the table. As the projectile crashes through the roof, he stops it with his telekinesis and throws it away toward the desert over the mountains. Outside of his window, he sees a man with long flowing hair whose eyes sheltered only the hate Nas could muster. "We have to go. All of us. Tenshu, round up the men. Now! Samara, Lunia! Let's go!" He raises his palm and fires through the window, a beam of light aimed right at Nas.

"Not this time." Nas blocks it with his jewel that swallows the beam as if it were a glowing liquid.

"No. Now we really have to go."

~~~

"Try not to throw up, okay?" Marcove whisks his hand and creates a black hole portal. Stepping inside, he takes Alyss hand and pulls her through to the olden Tenshu. "Alot more decorated. I've noticed. Hmm. Kess is near."
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:57 pm

"I'm not going to. I'm just tired of seeing the past that I really don't like." Alyss muttered and leaned on Marcove, her eyes closing as she put her head on his shoulder. "I'm so tired... and my fever is getting worse."

Maha clone

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:04 pm

Monet is now in a blur running towards the main temple, as she's now faster than the speed of light, she sucker punches Nephilis, and does a roundhouse kick towards him.

Helios looked at Keliah. "You are learning quite fast, it took me and Shatara years to master this concept" he said. He looked at her. Now the final, earth/terrakinesis, whatever...your brother posses this" he told her. Now you have to really pay attention. Below the earth is nothing but a mixture of heat,fire and earth...magma, as you can control I know, well extract the heat from the ground and" he says as the stones around him began to tremble..."earth" he said.

Keliah nodded, reapeating what he had did with ease. She looked at him. "Im ready for Killian" she said to him.

Killian approached her, and cleared his through looking at her. "Well done young one, now you are ready to have the power of the earth and the heavens at your disposal" he said grimly.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:08 pm

"I hear you sis." Marcove said with care as warm as the sun itself. "As soon as we find Kess, we'll find Keliah and go home. Sound good?" He asks while nearly carrying her dutifully.

~~~

Nephilis catches her leg and legs her over the table. "You b***h. Don't you people ever die?" A beam slices a hair from his head and he turns to see Nas reaiming. "Gotta go." Neph charges aura into a small ball and throws it. It blinks and like a grenade, preps for explosion.

Mahareshi

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:10 pm

As Tezu stood there the Ki and Chi he felt drifting to stabilize the crumble of life.. Tezu also could feel Tori and Author feeling tired..

"Tezu...I..I don't think I can last..."
"Same here Tezu... we should stop and let it fall..."

Tezu knew what there feelings were.. I didn't want to die.. I didn't want to end it here.. Tezu used his Sounds and pushed them back knocking them out cold.. "Then go to sleep...I'll take the rest..."

"Tezu..no...you will....die"
"Tezu dont' do it..think of what your family and christiaan would say"

~Its okay... ever since I was a little boy, I knew this would happen. I know I can't see the future like some can. But its something I can feel. Herbacea is a place where my son and Daughter will grow strong and wise. My wife though sometimes..she will pace about the time when were together over and over.. but thats mostly how I see it..~ as Tezu started to walk he slowly focused all life in him the spiritual life. And the Human life he had in between. His body began to glow White.. and as closer as time soon fold..His whole self was all pure of energy. ~Good bye..Christiaan, Flip, Morganna..and everyone from the Marcoves Brigade to Nephilis.. and Hydron.. be careful..I sense alot of tributes.. but dont heed upon it..follow your steps..and I will guide and protect you all.. from then and now~ and as Tezu started to smile.. a Big Flash appeared creating a Wave of walls spreading across the Herbacea... ~Good Bye~
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:15 pm

Tenshi looked at Neko. ~We have to gather the men let's go~ He projected to Neko knowing that with Samara and Nephilis there everyone would be okay untill he returned, he ran and dived out of the window along with Neko as the wind surrounded them andf they vanished from eye sight as they started to gather all that was left to fight against the amry and helping those who couldn't escape.

Celestin Selone

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:18 pm

Plague stood watching the trainees fight bravely. His head turned a little as a soldier ran up to him. " S-Sir Alastor, and The Guildmaster have begun to move out! " He said gasping for air. " ...Alright...tell everyone to stay here this is a fight between them and Leon and I. " He said as he turned and started walking from the safety of the training room. Leon was already ready near the exit a confident smile on his face. " So are we ready to go? " Plague asked as Leon nodded. "Alright...I wonder how the others are doing? After all it's been years since we've seen them. " Plague said with a small smil. Both Leon and himself burst into a thick silvery mist and blew into the wind heading towards their old enemies.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games